Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
M
M
Kung Hee Fat Choy, planet.

Hope this year is much better than the last.

M-43 W-40
2D - 9 and 5

Emotion, yet peace.
Ignorance, yet knowledge.
Passion, yet serenity.
Chaos, yet harmony.
Death, yet a new life.

RECONCILED AND WISER
P
planet Offline OP
OP Offline
P
Originally Posted By: labug
Planet, you have way too many expectations.

You want your XW to change, I understand that, but she is who she is. Can you begin to accept that, a little?

Yeah. You are right. I got carried away with the expectations.
I have swallowed a lot of stuff since BD and to be frank, it is just too much.
Acceptance is truly hard.
Reminders is much appreciated.

M35 XW34
D5 D4
M 6years T 10years
Bomb 5/2013
Joint Petition signed 6/2013
Moved out end of 8/2013
Court Hearing of Joint Petition 9/2013
D finalized in 3 months - no news yet
P
planet Offline OP
OP Offline
P
Originally Posted By: MrBond
Kung Hee Fat Choy

I got a feeling I'll get this here. smile

The greeting is in Cantonese.
Well, guess what?
I'm Cantonese.

XW is of Hakka and Fukienese heritage. She could speak Cantonese much better than I do. Heck, when we vacationed in Hong Kong, a local lady praised her command of the dialect.

Ah, Hong Kong. Brings back lots of memories. We had our honeymoon there too. Literally a city that never sleeps.

In this auspicious year of the horse I wish every Dbers, "Ma dou sheng gong".
I hope I get the translation right and it means 'success coming soon'!

M35 XW34
D5 D4
M 6years T 10years
Bomb 5/2013
Moved out end of 8/2013
P
planet Offline OP
OP Offline
P
D5 drew a picture of a crying man and woman. I asked why is this man crying. She said that the woman named rapunzel is scolding the man. Not surprisingly, the man is me after probing further. Sigh.

At least, the story is different this time. The woman is clearly the aggressor.

Then I drew myself with distinct facial features. I drew myself very happy and laughing. Then I drew D5 and D4 clapping happily. This seems to intrigue D5. I said this the 'new papa'. We proceeded to draw many other pictures that shows plenty of fun time at parks, playgrounds, etc. Hoping this will persuade D5 from viewing things too negatively.

XW continues to avoid me. Gotta stay NC with me for BF's sake, eh? I know, i know, mind reading!

Chatted with xMIL for abit before leaving and noticed OM did not address xMIL when he came in.

Hmm....isn't that interesting. smile

M35 XW34
D5 D4
M 6years T 10years
Bomb 5/2013
Moved out end of 8/2013
L
L
smile

Good thought with the artwork!

Me 57/H 58
M36 S 2.5yrs R 12/13

Let me give up the need to know why things happen as they do.
I will never know and constant wondering is constant suffering.
Caroline Myss
P
planet Offline OP
OP Offline
P
XW returned some money left to me from my departed grandma. Sure was strange, I don't even remember such thing as it was years ago. We weren't even married then.
XW then asked me to find a receipt of her wedding ring which I bought for her. I told her I wouldn't have taken it but she insisted anyway. I said I'll find it. I didn't think it was that important so I had put it off for a couple of days until she asked for it again. Hours later, she texted me not to search for it. I did anyway and sure enough, I don't have it. Why would I?
Don't know why she wants it unless of course she wants to sell it.
Well, I got a bad feeling about this. Anyway, too much effort worrying over something which is not worth my time and energy.

The kids are doing well. D5 is not drawing any sad pictures anymore so I'm relieved. Peaceful couple of weeks. Grateful for that.

M35 XW34
D5 D4
M 6years T 10years
Bomb 5/2013
Moved out end of 8/2013
P
planet Offline OP
OP Offline
P
Another drama!

As usual I visited my kids after work. It's my routine since moving out. I played with D5 when OM/BF returned. I went about my business as it's my time with the kids and nothing else matters. Suddenly, he slammed the front door and switched off the lights. Then XW came over and turned it backed on again. I didn't know what's going on so I continued to play with D5.
He switched off the lights again and this time hit the door. I asked him what's the problem. XW quickly came over. He sort of asked her not so nicely to go to another room. He just stormed off and XW asked him to calm down.
XW then asked me if my car had blocked the driveway. I said no and she looked at the driveway and told me to ignore him. Today, a car had parked at my usual spot. I have to park as close as possible and I did take parts of the driveway but it was enough for a car to go through. He did manage to park his small car in the porch.
What is his problem? His stormed off the house later on.
xMIL came down later and I told her what happened. xMIL agreed it wasn't a big deal. xMIL even asked the domestic help about it. XW was nowhere to be found.
I gave my calling card to xMIL and the domestic help. I told them to call me if anything happens to my kids.
I'm not worried about XW as i believe she can take care of herself. It's her problem now as she chose to be with a psycho.
Him storming off? If I were to do that XW will give me a hard time when we were married. I guess he's off the hook somehow just because he needs to maneuver a bit to get in. I don't think XW will give him a hard time.
Different situation now. I have never thought of him as someone with a temper. I guess his true colors are showing now.
Not my problem. Staying off the family drama and I don't need it.

M35 XW34
D5 D4
M 6years T 10years
Bomb 5/2013
Moved out end of 8/2013
L
L
Maybe she did give him a hard time, later.

I can understand you being uncomfortable with your children being around someone with a volatile temper.

Good to hear from you.

Me 57/H 58
M36 S 2.5yrs R 12/13

Let me give up the need to know why things happen as they do.
I will never know and constant wondering is constant suffering.
Caroline Myss
P
planet Offline OP
OP Offline
P
Maybe. Maybe not. Won't change anything for me.

It's strange that he acts like he owns the house. Is he delusional or what?
I just hope XW didn't signed away the house to him. Would she? Like I said earlier I got a bad feeling about the turn of events lately.

Sigh. XW used to hate my temper. I just shut down and avoid talking. I certainly do not behave unruly to my guests.
She's with someone whose temper is even worse than I have ever been. Funny how one chooses a partner.

I'm good. Been making friends here and there. Got a girl whom I feel is interested in me. We met a couple of times as friends. Actually it's kind of obvious but I was pulling back and she eventually back off. She kind of severed ties with a text out of the blue. Felt weird but I let it go.
What a pity. She likes what I liked which is pretty rare. Actually I have never met someone who shares my passion, not even my closes friends. Wrong timing. Just rotten luck.

M35 XW34
D5 D4
M 6years T 10years
Bomb 5/2013
Moved out end of 8/2013
P
planet Offline OP
OP Offline
P
My D4 is really cute. The present I gave her for her birthday is still neatly wrapped although I was notified that the actual present inside was taken out. Unsuspecting D4 haven't a clue.

A couple of weeks ago when I first gave it to D4, she didn't want to open it then. I just let her be. D4 even tried to show it to XW saying it was for XW. XW just walked away without saying a word while D4 kept on calling out to her mom. D4 was pretty upset. I told her it's alright and the present is for her and not anyone else.

The nanny which is XW's aunt took over from xMIL to care for the kids a for a month. She told me that D5 have been behaving differently for quite some time which I also agree. She asked me to visit them more often.
I find that statement strange. I am visiting them as much I could, up to a point that XW and gang finds it just too much!
I asked if she had relayed this concern of hers to XW. She said no and gave me an impression that she's reluctant to do so. I don't have much of a conversation with her before but now I'm more approachable than XW?
Strange and she's her relative.

Isn't that interesting...

M35 XW34
D5 D4
M 6years T 10years
Bomb 5/2013
Moved out end of 8/2013
Page 3 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis