Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 11 of 11 1 2 9 10 11
W
OP Offline
W
Well, I guess S19 misunderstood.....the car is a loaner as his water tank needs replacing in the truck.

I asked S19 about what he said to H about the tank and he said H was complaining about his truck so I told him about the tank. H said to S that there was a nine year warranty on it, which there was but (I did find the paperwork and it was bought in 2002) and he didn't want me to have to spend money if I didn't need to. He also said to S that if I need to replace it that a tankless (hot water on demand) system would be better (I do want one but cannot afford it) but that he didn't know if I had $1200 for one.

I'll say this.......this is the nicest he's been in a while and he has NEVER once messaged me about anything house related so let's chalk one up for nice guy. In response to his "nicesness" I did find some of his French consulate papers and have asked him what he would like me to do with them. He's asked me to hold them until the next time he sees the boys....no problem!

M 16 T 20
M 41 H 39 S 19 S 15
Bomb drop April 4;
Moved out April 13
D started-full force
-----------------------
Dancing through the fire
Cause I am a champion and
you’re gonna hear me ROAR
W
OP Offline
W
OH and he went to visit S19....didn't buy anything. Just a visit

M 16 T 20
M 41 H 39 S 19 S 15
Bomb drop April 4;
Moved out April 13
D started-full force
-----------------------
Dancing through the fire
job Offline
Interesting. He must be having some moments of clarity. If that is the case, take every nice moment he offers because he'll be back down in the pits before you know it.

Sit quietly, the answers will reveal themselves when you least expect them to.
The past is gone, the present is a gift and you need to focus on today, allow the future to reveal itself when it is ready.
W
OP Offline
W
first moment of clarity....it's nice....soaked it all up AND back on the defines again.

M 16 T 20
M 41 H 39 S 19 S 15
Bomb drop April 4;
Moved out April 13
D started-full force
-----------------------
Dancing through the fire
Page 11 of 11 1 2 9 10 11

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard