Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 11 1 2 3 4 10 11
T
OP Offline
T
smile smile

My feet are on the ground, this story is still being written, so...we will see.

Who'd have thought one could re-learn happiness in a trial such as this??

In the depths of winter, I finally learned that within me there lay an invincible summer. - Albert Camus

Uncertainty is the very condition which impels people to unfold their powers.-Eric Fromm

T
OP Offline
T
As long as it would have been wild, organic mistletoe harvested by a Druid at the proper hour.... wink

And I did see some new herbal concoctions in the bathroom... lol!

In the depths of winter, I finally learned that within me there lay an invincible summer. - Albert Camus

Uncertainty is the very condition which impels people to unfold their powers.-Eric Fromm

U
U
Druids, T, really? Your computer geek is showing. LOL!

You're ok in my book, though. smile

F
F
I'm so glad to hear you had a nice Christmas T, good for you. I've long said that we're only going to be as happy as we make our minds up to be, and you've been doing great.

Anything new planned for the new year?

Originally Posted By: Wonka

I think your W has been secretly taking some Claritin in the bathroom. Just sayin'... laugh

Wait... what's the joke about Claritin? I think you've mentioned this before, Wonka. My W's been taking Claritin regularly! (and so do I during the fall ragweed season) Does it take the edge off MLC? Reduce the longing for an OP? Were you a Claritin junky?

M: A really long time.
Crisis: 5 years.
She's still worth it.

Life is never made unbearable by circumstances, but only by lack of meaning and purpose. -Viktor Frankl
W
W
FY,

When I explained the process coming out of my MLC fog, it was like Claritin clear. It was one of my posts way back in Raine's (or was it Linda's) earlier threads when describing the fog lifting from my brain and seeing things clearly. Get it now, m'darling? wink I think kissing under that mistletoe turned you mush! grin

F
F
Ohhhh... Ok, now I get it. Though I'd rather do the mushy mistletoe thing... wink

M: A really long time.
Crisis: 5 years.
She's still worth it.

Life is never made unbearable by circumstances, but only by lack of meaning and purpose. -Viktor Frankl
T
OP Offline
T
psssst...UR....(...Druids exist...just sayin'....) smile

So, in T2 news, I am going to audition for a band tomorrow as part of my moving forward/living my life/seizing the day with what I can control. The project looks really in sync with life and reality. The guys have professional real careers, want to make good quality music, maybe play out once a month locally.

And do original music, no "bar band" thing.

The project has a very 80's, Peter Gabriel/New Order direction. Art + dancability. A perfect platform for some deep groovy bass lines... smile If it works out for me then I will have my creative (in a non-techy way) outlet, some more life balance.

Also, the first steps in my career/business expansion have truly begun, taking those first investment steps in some enterprise class gear...when money is spent, that signals "this is going to happen"...lol.

In W news, she forgot to text me last night running late from work, she was apologetic and I just said "Well, I know that XXXX was working, so I figured you two got your gurl talk going after closing, no worries..." with a smile. So I think I quietly and indirectly let her know that I am giving trust or at least benefit of the doubt atm. Who knows though.

So, onto a weekend of fix-it projects, cooking, cleaning, and some new things with the audition.

Hope everyone makes a great weekend!

smile

U
U
Nice! Good for you. You were already, but you just upped your cool factor, big time, T. smile Sounds really great. Happy for you, my friend.

J
J
T2 definitely has the cool factor going on smile

T
OP Offline
T
Well it appears that I am a musician again.

Let's see;
-music back in life
-business expanding, building new things, New engineering challenges
-kids doing well, good R with them
-vehicles all working
-finances okay and tolerable
-good holidays

What's missing from reconstructing/rebuilding my life?
Just one little thing.....
Lol!
smile

Page 2 of 11 1 2 3 4 10 11

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard