Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 11 1 2 3 4 10 11
PIB,

Posting question you might could help me with on my thread if you get a chance.

Pam

"We must be willing to let go of the life we had planned
so as to have the life that is waiting for us"
OP Offline
Hey Pam,

I'll head over right now.

Found this online and thought it was interesting. Made for very interesting reading as I often felt I was in a survival situation, when living in limbo land.

Survival

Hugs all!

PIB
OP Offline
Good Morning Peoples!

Positives from Tues:

1> He shared with me something that happened at his work. Before he told me, he said he wasn't sure he should tell me about it. But he took a chance and did! Made me feel good that he trusted me.

2> He praised my cooking. Told me he could see that I love him!

3> He asked my opinion on the whole Janet Jackson thing. He cares what I think!

4> One of his old roomates from way back when we were first dating called our house. I told roomate that Husband was at work and gave him Husband's phone number there. He asked me to not tell Husband he was calling as he wanted to see if Husband would recognize his voice quicker than I had. Took me about 3 minutes.

I asked husband if anyone of his old roomates knew that we had separated. He told me he didn't think so and asked why. I told him I was 'just curious'. Husband didn't believe me and kept asking. So, I told him the truth. Heck, roomate can deal with it...I won't lie to Husband.

We ended up talking about my shame in having separated...

He said I should just tell people that "My husband is an idiot...he was stupid but has realized his mistake."

Awwwww! Of course I won't tell people that...but how sweet and wonderful of him to say!

I love this man!

Hugs all.

PIB
Oh PIB,

Happy tears!!!

What I would give for my H to want to be home with me.

Pam

PIB,

You have to have the best post today... thanks for the big smile!

Does this:

Quote:

He said I should just tell people that "My husband is an idiot...he was stupid but has realized his mistake."

authorize consent for me too?

Big hugs,

Betsey

"There are only 2 ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle."

Albert Einstein
OP Offline
Hey Pam, Betsy!

Lol, Bruce! Mr. Wonderful Guppy might take that as a showing of teeth!

Thanks for visiting!

Hugs!

PIB
Quote:

This statement just made him the sweetest idiot on the block...yes?

Jeannine
OP Offline
Hey Jeannine!

Thank you for visiting! Yes, he's so wonderfully sweet and I want to kick myself for not recognizing it pre-separation!

Everyone kept telling me that Pisces are super-sensitive. I just did not see my Husband that way.

DBing has really opened my eyes up to how sensitive he truly is!

So, last night, he called his mother to help her with some computer issues she was having.

He told her that he's looking for a job closer to home, cause he hates his job. He works his butt off, and his reward is, "This place looks like cr*p. You must work harder!"

Her suggestion:

Put your resume on the web and say that you are willing to relocate.

So, when he tells me she said that, I get upset.

He asked me what was wrong, what I was thinking. I said, "I have nothing positive to say."

He asked again.

So, I told him, "Either she loves moving every 2 years and thinks everyone else does, and is just being clueless...or she's trying to split us up."

He said she isn't trying to split us up. She loves moving all the time and assumes everyone else does too.

He said he just didn't feel like arguing with her or having a long discussion. He was hungry and tired and had JUST gotten home. So, what he said makes sense. I can see that he'd just say, "Ok Mom." and that's all.

So, I stressed again, that I'm in this town to stay. That this is my house and that I enjoy living so close to my parents, and that I'm going to do everything I can to buy our house from my parents. And that I want to live here forever.

I told him I know that this wasn't his first choice on where to live, but that he moved here to be with me. (So, now she's encouraging him to take action towards moving away or forcing me to move with him. Grrr.)

He assured me that he knew that I want to stay in our town, in our home with all my heart and soul.

So, then this morning...he was talking in his sleep. And he asked, "Am I in (our town) with my love?"

I told him he was and snuggled closer.

Later on, after we really woke up, I asked him about his talking in his sleep.

He said he'd had a dream in which he was travelling all over. He was mad because he just wanted to get home and
it was such a long drive away.

How cool is that!!

Hugs all!

PIB
PRETTY COOL!!!!!

Pam

OP Offline
Positives from Wed:

1> We !! Physical touch is definately my love language. I get such a huge boost of happiness and feeling safe and secure when we are intimate.

2> When I was upset over a comment his mother made, he reassured me that he knows that I want to stay living close to my parents and purchase our home. He validated my feelings and desires!

3> We played some FF together.

4> We didn't have very much time together, but what we did have was really sweet and loving.

5> This actually counts for Thursday's positive, but he was talking in his sleep. He asked if he was in our town with 'my love'.

Hugs all!

Last edited by Phoenix_In_Bloom; 02/05/04 01:12 PM.

PIB
Page 2 of 11 1 2 3 4 10 11

Moderated by  Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard