Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 6 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
U
U
Ok, Jack, that might just have to be my new nickname for you - Batman!!!

You know, life just succks sometimes, doesnt it? You feel like it could just kick your as$. (Well, maybe not yours cuz you have metal stuck to it - LOL!)

But it's at those times when you just gotta say- really, that's all you've got? I am freakin Batman. smile

Can I be Robin, J, please? I'd say Cat woman, but I couldnt fit into that suit, I am 5 feet tall and sometimes I use a cane. wink

job Offline
uR, if you are going to be Robin, then I want to be the Joker.

You know, laying all jokes aside, that piece of metal stuck to Jack's back end might come in handy when we are trying to locate him in the dark. How, by using a flashlight and the beam will bounce right back to us. LOL!

Jack, laying all jokes aside, we have been worried about you and are so glad you are doing better. You had a hard road to travel w/the surgeries and recoveries. No one will ever know what you went thru.

We love you so much and are so happy to have you back w/us. The family circle is now complete since Mach and Eric have returned for a bit. Maybe it's time for me to think about escaping this place like the Joker and head out to the wild blue yonder to see what kind of mischief I can find.

Sit quietly, the answers will reveal themselves when you least expect them to.
The past is gone, the present is a gift and you need to focus on today, allow the future to reveal itself when it is ready.
U
U
Job, you as the Joker - cool! But you cant go very far from here. You would be sorely missed, my friend.

J, I hope you know that you were and continue to be in my prayers.

E
E
Job - don't even think about going anywhere! You would be sorely missed.

Now...since Job is the Joker, UrWorthy is Robin....I would think Mach should really be cat women! ROTFLMAO

Jack - FTR, I am holding from responding to the metal on your arse. I really could take that a lot of places smile. On a serious note, you never cease to amaze me man! God Bless you and the family.

"The difficulties of Life are intended to make us BETTER,not bitter".
"Fear is a prison, where you are the jailer. FREE YOURSELF!"
"Life is usually all about how you handle Plan B." - Jack3Beans
B
B
Hi Jack,

I have never 'seen you' as a poster...I read your old threads but when I met you it was 'oh my GOSH its that JACK! and his name is in green!'. :-)

Yes you have been Batman to me for a very long time.

Its just beautiful to read how you are moving through this. It amazes me how much can be thrown at one man, one family. I agree with you however, that we are not given more than we can handle.

I am glad you are back. I have missed you and obviously you have been sorely missed around here by all.

On a side note...I hope job doesnt go anywhere!

Jack, always be yourself...but, if you can be Batman, yeah...thats cool too.

TPS
Me: 44 H: 42
M14 T17
S10 D7
10/10 H moves out after death of his father-same month
21/04/12 H is 'DONE'
04/05/12 OW/PA confirmed (rumors from 2010)
July '14 H ends affair
May '15 H moves back home
T
T
Sorry I missed the reunion here.

Man you had a rough year...

Glad to hear things are getting better.

Good to see you here my friend.

My goal is to some day be the person my dog thinks I am
Page 6 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard