Print Thread
Page 7 of 12 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 11 12
S
S
You interested in him Wii? LOL!

Barb

W
W
Hey, I'm the lone guy in a Divorce group at church with nine women...who needs anything more! God certainly is good.

Divorced February 27, 2012.

"Only by love is love awakened".~ Ellen G White
G
OP Offline
G
I DON'T CARE! He's 100 years old. Anna Nicole Smith I am NOT! Well, I could use the money...

Me 55
H 49
Married 21 years
No kids
bomb 5/09
filed 7/09
divorced and moving forward 5/10

Life is all about Plan B
K
kml Offline
K
lol - Golfgirl, I doubt he's really 100. I've seen some people put weird numbers in just to make sure they do or don't meet search criterion.

sorry to interrupt - just wanted to say hi to Barb, etc... Can't believe how long it has ben since I checked in! Hope everyone is moving forward. I am going to check my Hotmail next - not quite as long since I been there.
Love and prayers,
LoveSuffersLong
LSL

S
S
LSL: great to see you post! How are you doing? An update would be great! I don't think most folks realize that I've been on here for 12 years (next week - Nov 2, 2001 to be exact) due to a couple of changes in my DB name & date but yep - I've come a long way. Not sure why I'm still here but I guess it is because I like to stay connected. All is good in my world.

Barb

B
B
Originally Posted By: Golfgirl1
I DON'T CARE! He's 100 years old. Anna Nicole Smith I am NOT! Well, I could use the money...

Yeah, I was pretty creeped out when I had a 75 year old lady check my profile out - in my mind there's not a situation in the world where I would need the money that badly!!!

BA

Uh, Ellie, I've had an 85 year old man stick his tongue down my throat last year, so my guess is he's Santa. Okay, maybe he's 90 and not 100 but... I've seen a lot of men who are older than my dad check me out too. And if they're lying about their age, they look older than my dad. Check, please!

Quote:
in my mind there's not a situation in the world where I would need the money that badly!!!

Me either. And truthfully, said 85 year old man above would have probably really loved that setup with me. He certainly inferred it during the course of several conversations. Yuck. As miserable as I was about the state of my bank account last fall, and as unhappy a person I was to have to borrow from the bank of mom and dad, it was much preferable. And truth be told, both my parents were grossed out when the guy turned into a semi stalker. Go figure!

Yuck, I just realized a recurring theme for me in the past year. On that happy note, I haven't heard back from SS since I said my piece. Let's hope this is for good.

Besides, GG, Anna Nicole's story turned out kinda tragic. You don't seem like that type anyway. wink

"There are only 2 ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle."

Albert Einstein
B
B
Originally Posted By: Underdog
Uh, Ellie, I've had an 85 year old man stick his tongue down my throat last

Betsey - and he's still alive??? I'm surprised you didn't clock him one upside his head and send him into full cardiac arrest!!

On a more pleasant note - it is date night for me with Barbara!!! grin grin grin Naw, I'm not excited at all! wink

BA

W
W
Originally Posted By: BeginningAgain
On a more pleasant note - it is date night for me with Barbara!!! grin grin grin Naw, I'm not excited at all! wink

BA

Just so we're all clear...the small print in your contract with us here says that you have to debrief all of us within 24-hours of any said date and to reveal every teensy bit detail irrespective of its importance or lack thereof.

If you have a problem with aforementioned agreement, please refer to line #33 in Appendix XI in the contract to affirm the said clause. grin

Rock on, BA!!!! laugh laugh

Page 7 of 12 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 11 12

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard