Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 12 1 2 3 4 5 11 12
Barb,

Thanks for that happy update! I love hearing stories that are awesome.

11 more sleeps til fun. What a great reminder. And the kiss? That's beyond special. Aren't they the best?

Betsey

"There are only 2 ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle."

Albert Einstein
S
S
No one can really understand how much those little things can mean. It's one of those rare perks of the honor of being "Ryan's Mom"

Barb

B
B
Originally Posted By: Underdog
BA - I toggled between your game and the Colts. Good for you! By the way, my other BB friend said he'd go with us. He has season tix and sold them, LOL. My cousin is still waiting to hear about whether or not he can get the suite. More later!

Good luck with Barbara!

TTFN,

Betsey

Betsey - I'm holding out for the suite! smile Thanks for coordinating with your cousin. Hopefully the CAPs are playing better by then! Last night's game was not fun to watch, good thing I had the ALCS with my Tigers on to keep me entertained. smile

I am so excited to finally be going back to work today!!! Nice to have the government open again.

Best news yet is I have a date firmed up with Barbara on Friday evening at one of the local wineries here. Very much looking forward to it!

BA

BA-We play the Wings tonight! I'm pretty sure that Clay isn't going to be wearing blue and burgundy tonight...

I'm so glad you're back to work. They wasted $24 billion while trying to derail the Affordable Health Care Act because it apparently costs the taxpayers too much. Uh... being stupid is sure expensive.

Good luck with Barbara!

Betsey

"There are only 2 ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle."

Albert Einstein
W
W
BA,

Now that you're officially out of the Dumb & Dumber Penalty Box, you sure can afford a dinner & wine date with Barbara and much more!! grin

#2395048 10/18/13 03:12 AM
Ginger, hang in there! :-)

While I've never been a Devils fan, I actually feel bad for you guys. It seems unbelievable to lose that many in a row. My Avs stunk last year, so I totally get feeling a sports low. Heck, until this fall, we haven't had much to cheer about in Denver for awhile. At least on the pro level. Heck, CU stinks too. Ebbs and tides, and then things turn around. I can't imagine Marty Brodeur staying content in the locker room. It's a long season.

I'm watching our game now. D16 and I got home from her cheer activity at the high school. It was the last home volleyball match, which made me happy. I got to see the last of friends who played with D19. It seems unreal that she was there 2 years ago. But anyway, it was fun to see them and watch the match. I've really missed it so much.

I probably miss it more because it's parents weekend at D19's college. My parents and Mr. W. are there, and they get to watch some volleyball and for them to raise the NCAA Elite 8 banner on Saturday. I wish I were there.

BA, I think I might have to give you a run for your money in the stalking. Strange Stuff (formerly Sweet Stuff) is trying to get me to go out with him again. It's been more than a month, and here I thought I was in the clear. I'm just going to be a bitch and see what happens. With my luck, he's turned on by biatches.

Ok, back to put laundry in the dryer and hit the sack. I'm beat.

Betsey

Albert Einstein
S
S
G: winning the lottery would be fantastic but - you're right - it would not feel as good as my heart feels now!

Barb

G
OP Offline
G
Betsey,
Glad all is going well and Sweet Stuff is coming after you because you're terrific! Hang tough and move his butt along to some other place...

BA,
Have a great time tonight! Hope it's all you want it to be. Glad you're back at work and can pay for those glasses of wine. smile

How about the Avalanche and Patrick Roy? BTW, THAT is my kind of good looking man! Isn't he single?? Oh, and my Cardinals play again today. And the Broncos...How can a girl keep up?

I have two dates this weekend. The paramedic and I are finally meeting Sunday night and tonight I have a date with J who seems to be interesting. Full report to come...

Have a terrific Friday everyone!

Me 55
H 49
Married 21 years
No kids
bomb 5/09
filed 7/09
divorced and moving forward 5/10

Life is all about Plan B
Wonka #2395144 10/18/13 01:51 PM
B
B
Originally Posted By: Wonka
BA,

Now that you're officially out of the Dumb & Dumber Penalty Box, you sure can afford a dinner & wine date with Barbara and much more!! grin

Wonka - I am so glad to be out of the box and back to being a contributing member of society! Drinks tonight with Barbara will definitely be on me! wink

BA

B
B
Originally Posted By: Underdog
BA, I think I might have to give you a run for your money in the stalking. Strange Stuff (formerly Sweet Stuff) is trying to get me to go out with him again. It's been more than a month, and here I thought I was in the clear. I'm just going to be a bitch and see what happens. With my luck, he's turned on by biatches.

Hey Betsey - Maybe we can set Freaky Fran and Strange Stuff up together and let them stalk each other! grin

BA

Page 3 of 12 1 2 3 4 5 11 12

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard