Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 13 of 16 1 2 11 12 13 14 15 16
B
OP Offline
B
Well I bid Fran adieu tonight. Too many red flags and then to top it off she misrepresented her status on her profile. She had listed herself as "Divorced" and come to find out she is still married and has never even filed for divorce. So onward and upward.

Enjoying a nice cup of tea while watching my NATs in the process of hopefully sweeping the Braves in a doubleheader today. Won the first game and they are ahead 1 to 0 in the seventh inning of the second game.

BA

G
G
Uh oh...looks like Fran became the "scary" one in this scenario! Good idea to throw her back into the pond...

I did get on the course today, but rough conditions. The grass was so long that if you hit off the fairway you were in big trouble, and I was a few times. frown
But, all should be great by this weekend...about those flights? :-)
You are always welcome out in Colorado and we play golf well into the winter out here.

Enjoy your game and cup of tea.

Me 55
H 49
Married 21 years
No kids
bomb 5/09
filed 7/09
divorced and moving forward 5/10

Life is all about Plan B
W
W
Here's my favourite profile of the day, "I'm simple"... that was it!

Divorced February 27, 2012.

"Only by love is love awakened".~ Ellen G White
BA,

Yikes! So that's why she didn't post a photo. And also why she wanted to get off the site and chat with you offline. No wonder my spidey sense was engaged. It pisses me off when people flat out lie under any circumstances. Ughhh.

Glad you got 2 wins yesterday. At least the night wasn't a total bust...

GG, you might want to drive further south for better golf? I know the courses down here fared better? I'd offer to meet you this weekend, but I have so much catching up to do. It first starts with mowing my overgrown lawn. D16 is having an MRI and getting her wisdom teeth out on Monday, so I want to make sure I'm completely caught up with stuff beforehand. She has a habit of spiraling into a mess of cluster seizures after any surgery and that will undoubtedly set me back. Hope you have fun!

TTFN,

Betsey

"There are only 2 ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle."

Albert Einstein
B
OP Offline
B
Betsey - Yes Fran is a reminder that there are some "interesting" and "scary" people out there. Even though I've told her I'm not interested in meeting her, I've gotten three more emails from her because she is convinced we are perfect for each other. In the last one she wrote:

"I do hope I get to meet you one day. If so I'll bring the champagne and you should probably bring a bodyguard."

Hopefully with me not responding she will tire of this and move on to the next "perfect" guy!

BA

K
K
"I do hope I get to meet you one day. If so I'll bring the champagne and you should probably bring a bodyguard."

at least she has a good sense of humor.

"In a ham and eggs breakfast, the hen is involved, but the pig is committed".
W
W
I would not respond to any further emails. She sounds like one of these obsessive stalker types. That's why it's good to guard your email addess...but there's always the "delete" option smile

Divorced February 27, 2012.

"Only by love is love awakened".~ Ellen G White
BA,

Wow, I'm with Wii - she sounds psycho. The one good thing that came out of this for me is that I'm glad my spidey sense still works. There was just something funky about her from the start.

Besides, I've never liked any woman named Fran. grin

And the good thing for you is that you have found out you're nearing perfection. Just don't let it go to your head! wink

Betsey

"There are only 2 ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle."

Albert Einstein
S
S
I had a receptionist named Fran who, after 20 years started stealing money from the till. Cool, eh?

She's a "stalker" type. I'd block her.

Barb

OMG, Barb, that is too funny! I've never met a criminal Fran! And BA, if she's starting to look like a Fatal Attraction Fran, you've got a felon in the making. grin Hide the bunnies and get some good deadbolts!

All the Frans I've met have just been b!tches. I probably didn't get to know them enough to find out of they were larcenists or psychopaths.

BA, what's on your agenda this weekend? Inquiring minds want to know, since you're now the bar that's been set around here for good times.

Since I was gone last weekend, I have a lot of laundry and cleaning to do. I'll take a break tomorrow afternoon - I met a lady in a nail salon 2 weeks ago (a different one than I normally go to, and it's divine intervention). This lady is not only from northern VA, but she's a speech therapist who now does all her therapy in a hippotherapy setting. Mr. W. and I are meeting at a stable within walking distance of my house so D16 can get started. She loves all animals, but in particular loves horses.

I figure we give her something totally fun to think about on Monday - when I officially take the title of Worst Mom in Denver. She's getting an MRI and her impacted wisdom teeth (all 4 of 'em) out. This is not going to be fun.

GG, sure looks like a GREAT weekend for golf!

Betsey

Albert Einstein
Page 13 of 16 1 2 11 12 13 14 15 16

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard