Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 6 of 16 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 15 16
K
K
Not to interupt you two, I got a whistle this morning! Today I will take it and smile. smile

kat

Me-53(and learning!)
S24, S21, D18, D17
Just keep swimming, Just keep swimming. Dory
W
W
I like you, Kat! laugh Sushi...yummo!

Did you get the whistler's phone number?? Be assertive, girl!

Oh, and I know another sexy Irish guy...Pierce Bronsan. Know him?? whistle whistle

B
OP Offline
B
Yeah Kat! One more reason to smile on a Friday!

So last night's date with Vicky was nice. We went for drinks at an Irish pub which had outdoor seating - the weather was fantastic for it. I'm not sure if there is a romantic connection there since we basically just talked and there wasn't much (ok there wasn't really any) flirting going on. We basically just chatted about what is going on in our lives and some of our goals in life. However, I felt like it did build somewhat on our first meeting so I'm not ready to stick a fork in it and call it done. We will most likely meet up again early next week.

Today after work, I am meeting petite and perky Valerie. Wish me luck!

BA

W
W
I like you too Gineen...got the names mixed up when you mentioned sushi. Can't remember who said what with humor flying all over the place...especially if sex is in the mix. blush

Sugbuy..you're not admitted/welcome to Gineen's brothel. You need to know the secret password.

Ewww! There is nothing wrong with you! That guy is a sicko... Ick. Ick. Ick.

Wonka, you realize that Pierce Brosnan is happily married, right? I think Kat and I would prefer to be with STRAIGHT and single men.

Kat, if you can't find him on FB, Linked In or Google, I'm afraid I don't have any suggestions. All I can say is that when I went to Ireland a few years ago, it was heaven. But then again, they have REALLY pretty women there too. I'm a sucker for blue eyes. Blue eyes with dark hair especially. Add some dimples and a sense of humor and I'm a goner. I'd serve him Guinness sans clothes and a smile for the rest of my life. Cheerfully.

GG, BA isn't the Washington native that I am. And yep, I'm a Skins fan. I'll make it up for you. Of course, it applies only when they aren't playing the Broncs.

I'm in the middle of Gineen and Kat. No whistles. No cat calls. No phone calls. And no insults. Kinda boring. Work is kicking my butt, though. So it's probably good.

Good luck with Valerie, BA. Don't underestimate her petiteness. Valerie means strong in Latin. I should know. wink

Betsey

"There are only 2 ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle."

Albert Einstein
OK, that's not true now. My UPS guy just came bearing gifts and gave me a big hug and a smooch. And he smells awesome. smile

"There are only 2 ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle."

Albert Einstein
K
K
All my UPS guys are grumpy lately and yet you got a kiss?! Lucky girl!

Sorry Wonka, it is Gineen that likes sushi. If you can't like me anymore, I will understand. Sob, sob

See those hot Irish guys are just gobbled up nearly as fast as you can make 'im. Not saying I am not keeping my options open, cause I am. Just would be perfectly lovely.

kat

Me-53(and learning!)
S24, S21, D18, D17
Just keep swimming, Just keep swimming. Dory
K
kml Offline
K
Quote:
My UPS guy just came bearing gifts and gave me a big hug and a smooch. And he smells awesome. smile

Lol - I work in a tiny office with just four middle-aged women coworkers. The company that does our payroll insists on making our two office staff gals sit through annual training on sexual harassment. We always say it must be to protect the UPS guy. wink

Ellie,

That is hilarious!

Kat, yep, both my FedEx and UPS guys are awesome. They're friends IRL too. But Brown is beyond special. He's happily married (I've met Linda-his wife and both kids), but a massive flirt and so am I. We're also good friends. He's ripped (and I mean RIPPED), a NY Italian transplant, drives a Harley and if he weren't married, I'd totally hunt him down.

He came to tell me he's on vacation next week, but since its a staycation, he might bring the Harley over to let me drool. I will.

Right now I'm numbing myself with wine after ibuprofen and Benadryl and an ice pack. I got stung by a yellow jacket (on my middle toe) while watering mums. I feel like a stabbing victim. I had no idea it hurt this bad...

Kat, I hate sushi too. Love cooked seafood and ceviche though....

TTFN,

Betsey

Albert Einstein
G
G
Almost my birthday!! Started the day off with chocolate cake and diet pepsi (not Paleo, but really good). After that sent me through the roof I delighted in a glass of wine with my best friend at the golf course. More adventures tomorrow and then my birthday on Sunday! Just living life and seeing who shows up.

Oh good, glad you're not partial to any team out there, BA. I got to thinking..."He's surely not a Ravens fan either?!" The Broncos do look pretty special this year; I'm excited! On my team I found a soccer player who is a consistent kicker from 35 yards! An 8th grader doing that!! Again...excited! smile

Hope your date went well. Details please!

Me 55
H 49
Married 21 years
No kids
bomb 5/09
filed 7/09
divorced and moving forward 5/10

Life is all about Plan B
Page 6 of 16 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 15 16

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard