Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 5 of 16 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 15 16
GG, I'm just gonna call you more often. I like you!

"There are only 2 ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle."

Albert Einstein
W
W
Originally Posted By: Underdog
Wii-You made me choke on my water!!! LOL.

Well, the washrooms in that park ARE always closed. It pisses me off. When I'm out having a romantic walk with myself it kind of ruins the mood when I suddenly have to go and whip it out in the bushes! The dogs are cool with it though.

Divorced February 27, 2012.

"Only by love is love awakened".~ Ellen G White
I'm pretty sure you can thank George Michael for this! shocked

"There are only 2 ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle."

Albert Einstein
W
W
Hey, they didn't close the theaters because of Pee Wee Herman!

Divorced February 27, 2012.

"Only by love is love awakened".~ Ellen G White
W
W
Originally Posted By: Underdog
Kat--Sounds like your ideal guy is someone I'd like too. I am wayyyyy fond of Irishmen! Especially the dark hair and blue eyes kind... I hope you find him. And when you do, introduce me to his friends!

I've found the one handsome Irish guy for you two. His name is 'Blackie' from Woman of Substance. Remember him?! Now you go on and fight over Blackie. laugh I loved that book by Barbara Bradford. Wicked good reading!

K
K
I keep thinking his eyes were brown but it has been so long ago...1986. The eve of the Royal wedding and all of London was a party. We kept in touch for over a year and then poof he was gone. He had been in Hong Kong and went home for a siblings wedding. The IRA was still pretty busy around then. I can only hope the worst didn't happen.

This guy was straight and very kind, even though he would be the first to deny it. Lucky me even got to meet his two of his sisters.

Any ideas for searching? I have tried Google, the company he worked for, LinkedIn. I don't know where he may have ended up. I know he had been in Australia prior to Hong Kong. Well I could drive myself crazy. Thanks for listening.

kat

Me-53(and learning!)
S24, S21, D18, D17
Just keep swimming, Just keep swimming. Dory
K
K
Gineen, maybe the Irish guy has a straight cute brother? Though he may not compare to the blast from the past. Memories in this case, may have made him even more wonderful. Regardless I would like to find him.

kat

Me-53(and learning!)
S24, S21, D18, D17
Just keep swimming, Just keep swimming. Dory
S
S
Originally Posted By: gabbysmom23
Wonks, when you can't have sex, you can have sushi. I just had some and it's running a close second. Now sushi AND sex... Woah.

Excuse me for my frankness. This is all I got right now.

o.O dang did it just a little warm in here. lol

You can not change your past, but you can ruin a perfectly good present by worrying about the future.
G
G
Kat-
Private investigator? Might be worth it...

Betsey-
Call me anytime; love our chats. Oh, but it might have to be long distance if I move to Virginia! smile
Just got an enticing offer...BUT, I will never ever ever ever become a Redskin fan, so I'm hoping that's not a deal breaker.

Is it BA??

Me 55
H 49
Married 21 years
No kids
bomb 5/09
filed 7/09
divorced and moving forward 5/10

Life is all about Plan B
B
OP Offline
B
No dealbreaker for me GG. Heck I was cheering on Peyton and your Broncos last night! grin

BA

Page 5 of 16 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 15 16

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard