Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 16 1 2 3 4 5 15 16
W
W
I think G had a guy one time who contacted her and his handle was "Big Salami"...he probably meets his dates at a deli lol.

Divorced February 27, 2012.

"Only by love is love awakened".~ Ellen G White
W
W
Or it could be a reference to something below the waist, Wii. sighing...shaking my head

'Big Salami'...what a dumbass!! mad

Wonka,

Here's my deciphering:

Dangerous [seriously?! is that your screen name?]
"looking for friends" Look for the path of destruction in my wake. Looking for more victims.

"Very LONELY, need TLC" I'm a loser and don't know how to live independently and happy. Can I get a hug now.

"don't just yet know what I want" I do. It's just that I don't think I'm going to find it here. But I know it's all about me.

"Looking for someone to please..." this person is 61 years old I've been waiting on people for years and some of my friends say I'm a doormat.

Wonka, keep plugging on. You probably won't want to spend *too* much time weeding through the whack jobs.

BTW, I swear one of my favorites was on howaboutwe. He looked like a biker dude, and I'd have probably gone after him in my early 20s. LOL. He had the black leather, Fu Manchu and the whole biker look. He didn't waste any time... said something like, "How about we: take a ride on my Harley and then come back to my place and get hot and sweaty?"

I seriously laughed out loud. Hell, at least he was honest. I just didn't know that the other dudes just lure you with dinner or a hike or a wine tasting, and dessert was photos of Mr. Winkie? I had to admire him for coming right out and asking for it directly...

But I didn't take him up on it either. Getting on the back of his Harley was a real temptation, though. And I'm kinda intrigued by the Fu Manchu thing wink

Bets

p.s. Since you're looking for a woman, are they just as pathetic on your team too? Or were all these losers women? crazy

"There are only 2 ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle."

Albert Einstein
W
W
You read my mind EXACTLY [red text] almost word for word when reading the screen names and their sad one-liners. Get out of my head, Bets!! laugh

And yep..these were the women losers who posted on that site. No difference at all on which team you play on...some crazies are truly out there. crazy

W
W
My dating site screenname is Birduvparadise smile Why? Read on:

"Males often sport vibrant feathered ruffs or amazingly elongated feathers, which are known as wires or streamers. Some species have enormous head plumes or other distinctive ornaments, such as breast shields or head fans.

Males put their bright colors and unusual ornaments to good use when they display for females. Their elaborate dances, poses, and other rituals accentuate their appearance and put on a phenomenal show for both female birds and any humans lucky enough to be in the vicinity. Such displays can last for hours, and in many species they consume a significant part of the male's time."

Wonka-I think I liked women in a previous life. I'll try to stay out of your head from now on! It's nice to know that pathetic has no gender or sexual bias? crazy

Wii-Lord above. Do you include some sort of description of your mating rituals in your profile?

"There are only 2 ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle."

Albert Einstein
W
W
...I always wear my best runners, dance my way around any meaningful conversation, and I never forget to bring my unusual ornament. It also takes me hours to find the place we're to meet and a parking spot. Birduvparadise, it all fits!

K
K
The joy of being a flight attendant several years ago was that I got to meet many interesting people. Some were celebrities, some were politicians and some were athletes. Of course there were the everyday people too. Must be something about wearing the uniform that attracted people. smile

Anyway, I saw hook ups that made me blush and makes me think about what you guys are talking about now. How embarrassing to join the mile high club and have the whole plane know it. Talk about the walk of shame!

I have a guy in mind for my standard. A handsome, tall, brunette Irishman that won a huge part of my heart many years ago. I lost him somewhere along the way and have spent many hours if not months trying to find him again. No guarantees I know but I would love to know what happened to him.

kat

Me-53(and learning!)
S24, S21, D18, D17
Just keep swimming, Just keep swimming. Dory
B
OP Offline
B
Ugghh!!! - is all I can say about tonight's date. To start things off, she looked absolutely nothing like her online pictures. In fact had she not come up to me and introduced herself I would have never even thought she was the person I was supposed to meet. To make things worse, she is a definite half glass full type of person which is the opposite of what I am looking for. She spent most the evening complaining about how her ex-husband never sees her kids but still wants alimony from her. Absolutely zero chemistry. frown At least the food was good! smile
BA

G
G
Well...dipstick turned out to need more than a simple oil change in my book!

Thanks again, Betsey for the wonderful chat last night. You put things in perspective for me and I appreciate your time. smile

Okay, the 'abridged' version. He's a Peter Pan who chose his dirt bike over me! The longer version...
He told me he lived in a loft in downtown Denver. It turned out to be a three room dump in which he stores his dirt bike, mountain bike and boxes of crap in his living room. I'm sure I dated this guy when he was 20 or somewhere around there. He hates his job, his commute, has no health insurance, no retirement and no money. He showed me pics of his 5,000 square foot home he HAD in Atlanta before the economy tanked in 2008 and he lost everything. Okay, please don't judge me as a materialistic person, but I really need to play with someone in my own league in this respect. I've worked and sacrificed so hard for the past 30 years and I just don't want to start over with someone. He's not in a good place emotionally and said he's not stable now and has no idea what he's doing. Umm...no thanks! The icing on the cake was when he asked me to play golf on our first date. He asked for the next Sunday and I agreed. Well, when this Sunday came around and I texted him at 11 asking when we were going to play I got no response for three hours. He then texted back that he was working on his jeep in a city near the mountains. Sorry, but everything in me didn't believe him. Later that night we talked on the phone and he said we didn't have a "set plan/time" Okay, then why didn't he send a quick text to check in on Sunday morning? That's what a guy INTO me would have done. VERY disappointed to say the least....

At this point I'm done. Taking a break to enjoy fall golf and football. Sigh....:(

Me 55
H 49
Married 21 years
No kids
bomb 5/09
filed 7/09
divorced and moving forward 5/10

Life is all about Plan B
Page 3 of 16 1 2 3 4 5 15 16

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard