Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 6 of 11 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 10 11
B
B
Well Barbara won't be phoning home since she took down her profile tonight. frown I guess there must be at least one stud muffin out there greater than I...sigh! Oh well, on a positive note I received 4 new emails tonight from women who want to get to know me better.

The search goes on, but I have to tell you I really, really dug Barbara...

BA

G
G
Oh rats! BA, so sorry to hear that....
But, you know that is life in the dating world. It simply means there's someone else you're supposed to be with. Doesn't make things easier or you feel better, but the way it works. Everything works out the way it's supposed to.

Enjoy your golf! As it so happens I was looking for someone to play with this weekend...darn it! Let me know when you're moving out here!

Me 55
H 49
Married 21 years
No kids
bomb 5/09
filed 7/09
divorced and moving forward 5/10

Life is all about Plan B
W
W
BA, if she had class she would have have replied nicely before taking down her profile. That's not cool in my books!

Divorced February 27, 2012.

"Only by love is love awakened".~ Ellen G White
G
G
Yep, I have to say I agree with wii. She could have had the decency to send you an email; especially after expressing interest in seeing you again!

Me 55
H 49
Married 21 years
No kids
bomb 5/09
filed 7/09

Life is all about Plan B
S
S
Agreed! That's just not cool.

Moving on...

Barb

OP Offline
Aww, BA, that bites. What a bummer. I happen to agree with Wii too. Courtesy sure goes a long way.

So come out and golf with GG (good golf weather this weekend) and then drink wine with me.... :-)

Wii, lest I forget, I laughed at your turtle comment. I've missed your funny self around here...

"There are only 2 ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle."

Albert Einstein
W
W
Who was being funny?

B
B
I agree it's not cool that she didn't take the time to at least send me an email given how we left things last Friday - but I've learned that's how it goes in online dating - this one stung a bit more because I felt a good connection with her and was hopeful. Oh well.

I am back on the horse, although still taking a dating break for the weekend. Had a really great round of golf today - nice to be back shooting in the 80's (I hope you did too GolfGirl!)

Hope everyone is having a splendid weekend!

BA

W
W
Frequently in online dating when people have the choice between doing the right thing and doing the convenient thing...they choose the later. Hey, almost like real life! Hang in there BA.

G
G
Catching up on schoolwork and housework. Soon laundry and groceries, but I like the routine of it all.

Well, the guy I asked out at the car dealer texted me last Wed. and we met last night. Such a fun time and we're playing golf next Sunday. He had done some online dating, but said he liked meeting the 'organic' way much better. I agree. There really was little pressure last night because we had talked before and liked each other. He said when we met he had wanted to ask me out but that wasn't something he was allowed to do. I liked that. smile
He seems like a 'normal' guy....Hallelujah!!

Everybody have a great Sunday.

Me 55
H 49
Married 21 years
No kids
bomb 5/09
filed 7/09

Life is all about Plan B
Page 6 of 11 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 10 11

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard