Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 5 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 10 11
K
K
BA,
i think you should flood her inbox with hundreds of emails asking where she is and why she hasnt responded and is it something you said or something you did or is it about her and then devolve into how she's an awful person and wish horrible things upon her. just go all out psycho.

she'd probably like that.

i'd do that to just to entertain myself

although that may explain why i'm single... but i'd have a laugh, and thats well worth it.

and i agree with the others, stay away from chronic complainers. my x would frame all stories as a complaint, it was her method of communicating, she didn't even realize she was doing it. but it was always about who did what to her, and how it was always someone else's fault. it was the biggest red flag i regret ignoring. it actually got physically painful to listen to her go on for hours.

she got it from her mother, they both have a very "victim" skewed perspective about themselves.

don't get me wrong, everyone has bad days and needs to vent, but not if its continuous.

"In a ham and eggs breakfast, the hen is involved, but the pig is committed".
W
W
Enjoy your single weekend BA! You can never know what goes on in another's head. The thing to keep in mind is it probably has nothing to do with you.

Divorced February 27, 2012.

"Only by love is love awakened".~ Ellen G White
OP Offline
LOL, Ken, you have a twisted mind and sense of humor! Funny as heck, though.

BA, gotta go with Wii. She's a doctor and it probably does have nothing to do with you. Not saying you can't be disappointed, but golf sounds like a good answer too. I mean, how can you continue to fall in love with yourself if you don't have more "me" time? grin

All quiet on this front. I have a D16 free weekend, which ultimately means I'm cleaning the house and mowing the lawn. It's supposed to be hot, so I'll do the latter early. Other than that, I have no plans - something that always makes me happy. I can take a deep breath before Mr. W. heads out for the week and I have D16 all to myself.

LOL, does anyone else sometimes feel they have woken up from a dream and entered a middle school fight on the playground? I really try to push drama away - and have become very adept at it.

Then there's Facebook.

I truly don't spend a lot of time there. I don't post a lot either, but when I do, I just post social stuff. Nothing that could be considered alienating because I don't like discord in my virtual or real house. But you'd think after the death of a classmate, a bunch of 51 year olds would act grown up, no? I'm really disgusted with the lot of them. I'm pretty certain that D19 and her friends are more mature...

On that note, I'm moving forward in Betseyville. It's the only thing I want to do too.

Hey Wii, if you know anyone that is going to go to the HHF in the next couple months, would you get a programme and I'll reimburse you for it some way? The current one has the dedication of Joe Sakic and I would love to have it. One of D19's classmates was going to go this summer and get me one, but wound up having surgery instead. Damn. I don't know how else to get one?

See how nice and drama free I can be? When the #1 item on my list of wants is a programme with Super Joe's dedication? Do you know how long it took for me to get here? I know, it's temporary, but I'm going to enjoy it while it lasts.

On a super happy note, Mr. W. and I are getting along really well lately. I know that D19 being happy and settled helps. I'm also going to enjoy the complete lack of tension that is here. It's probably not going to be the case when he gets back from working the swing shift in DC. Sigh. He usually comes home kind of crabby after 9-10 days of that.

Hope everyone has a good weekend-

Betsey

"There are only 2 ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle."

Albert Einstein
B
B
Well after mulling it over a couple glasses of wine (or more), I'm certain that the alien life force, which is intent on keeping me mired in the miserable virtual world of online dating, has abducted my fair lady the doctor and is keeping her from communicating her desire to be with me.

In the unlikely event that the above proves to not be true, then I will seriously consider Ken's approach to self satisfaction! wink

BA

K
K
Betsey
is this what you're looking for?

http://www.hhof.com:9880/cyberstore/product.php?id_product=2902

looks like you can buy it online.

K
K
watch out for aliens, they're all into that anal probing thing.

K
K
browsing the hockey hall of fame website wondering why their Apparel section doesnt sell a line of Don Cherry clothing.

W
W
Barbara phone home!

OP Offline
Yes! That's what I was looking for....and I've ordered it. Thanks!

However, if Wii were inclined to... borrow a scaffold... and remove the banner that I know is hanging on the building itself, I'd consider it a great honor to visit him in the hospital and jail. grin Hell, I'd even bring him sushi!

Quote:
wondering why their Apparel section doesnt sell a line of Don Cherry clothing.

Because you can buy it at Phat Pimp Clothing Company website?

"There are only 2 ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle."

Albert Einstein
W
W
It would be a pleasure to do jail time for you, Betsey. But my turtle doesn't allow me to go downtown. He's very fearful.

Page 5 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 10 11

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard