Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 13 of 13 1 2 11 12 13
G
G
Oh, I'm always so excited for updates! Sounds promising, BA...nice work!

T-2 days and I'm done with match.com. I bought a $15 Living Social deal and made the promise to myself to only do one month. Online dating tends to make me anxious and frustrated. This time, due to the nature of my profile, I think I successfully weeded out the 'creepers' and 'players,' Now that I'm no longer the "new girl," the contacts have drastically dropped off. It's been the same old, same old, in my opinion. I do like the Dave guy and he texted me yesterday at 1 in the afternoon after he knew I would return late Sunday night. But, that's been it. One text and I responded appreciatively, but he did not text back. We'll see....

I have a golf game to perfect! smile

The rest of the summer is for me and we'll see what happens before football season starts up again. This will be my third year coaching and I think I successfully recruited a couple of girls to play on my team this year....can't wait to see how that plays out!

Betsy,
How's next weekend look for you? We can meet up at a driving range somewhere between us??

Me 55
H 49
Married 21 years
No kids
bomb 5/09
filed 7/09
divorced and moving forward 5/10

Life is all about Plan B
OP Offline
GG,

I've got D16 this weekend and we're going to go see the baseball game vs. the Cubs with Sweet Stuff this weekend.

But the weekend of the 26th I'm free. Want to do that?

Good for you on the coaching! I love hearing stories like yours. They rock!

Betsey

"There are only 2 ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle."

Albert Einstein
G
G
Betsey,
YES! Let's plan on hitting some balls on one of those days and maybe an "Arnold Palmer" or similar beverage after? smile

Maybe one of the Denver city courses might be halfway?

Lynn

Me 55
H 49
Married 21 years
No kids
bomb 5/09
filed 7/09
divorced and moving forward 5/10

Life is all about Plan B
OP Offline
Lynn,

I'm putting you down for the 27th. Since you know the public courses where we can head to the 19th hole, what's your pleasure? grin

TTYS-

Betsey

"There are only 2 ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle."

Albert Einstein
OP Offline
BA,

P.S. Does going out with Lynn mean I can move into your league now? I promise I won't be having sex with her on our first date, though. I learned from that. grin

Albert Einstein
B
B
Originally Posted By: Underdog
BA,

P.S. Does going out with Lynn mean I can move into your league now? I promise I won't be having sex with her on our first date, though. I learned from that. grin

Consider yourself promoted up to the majors! I think it's a win-win as both of you sound like fine catches to me!! wink

I've got another date with Romy tonight. She's let me know that she is pretty darn (self-censored) excited about it and I'm looking forward to seeing her again as well!

BA

Page 13 of 13 1 2 11 12 13

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard