Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
B
B
Oh gosh, she has been through so much, but she's a fighter. My prayers and positive thoughts go out to her and her family.

Me:57 H:52 M:28 Got another lawyer last year and filed.
D35,S/D twins28,D22
EA4/04 End? Who knows?
"Life is like a mirror. Smile at it and it smiles back at you." — Peace Pilgrim
C
cat04 Offline OP
OP Offline
C
Seeking has been moved into a regular hospital room.

She was supposed to be transferred to a rehab facility to continue her recovery, however there have been some minor setbacks with blood clots in her legs. When they get those cleared up, she will be moved and will begin her physical therapy in earnest.

A friend talked to her by phone yesterday and I have heard that she sounded good. Very alert and aware of everything. Which is wonderful wonderful news.

She asked that her thanks, thoughts, and love be passed along. While she was told that she will be sharing all of that with everyone herself very soon, I decided to go ahead, since I wanted to post a brief update anyway. smile

"Acceptance doesn't mean resignation. It means understanding that something is what it is and there's got to be a way through it."--Michael J. Fox
job Offline
Cat,
Thank you for the update. Seeking is a fighter and she will overcome this hurdle in her life. Please extend my well wishes to her.

We are all keeping her in our thoughts and prayers.

Sit quietly, the answers will reveal themselves when you least expect them to.
The past is gone, the present is a gift and you need to focus on today, allow the future to reveal itself when it is ready.
E
E
That's good news Cat!

I pray for a speedy recovery for SA!

Please pass along my well wishes to her. We are all pulling for her and I have no doubt that although rehab will be tough that she can pull through!

God Bless,
Eric

"The difficulties of Life are intended to make us BETTER,not bitter".
"Fear is a prison, where you are the jailer. FREE YOURSELF!"
"Life is usually all about how you handle Plan B." - Jack3Beans
B
B
Thanks for the update, Cat. SA is a fighter, and I have no doubt will win through with this battle. Positive thoughts are heading her way as I write. smile

Me:57 H:52 M:28 Got another lawyer last year and filed.
D35,S/D twins28,D22
EA4/04 End? Who knows?
"Life is like a mirror. Smile at it and it smiles back at you." — Peace Pilgrim
W
W
Good news!! Glad to hear she's doing better.

God is good!!

WH

AT BD: WH 41, J 43; Bomb 2/5/2012
Two kids, one dog
D Final 6/18/14
J marries OW 1/24/15
"No matter where you go, there you are"
U
U
^

C
C
Does anyone have an update on how SA is doing?

BD-Aug 2009
OW Confirmed
H moves out Dec 2009
D filed by H-Mar 2010
H asks to come home April 2011
BD AGAIN 1-15-2014! H seeing FOW!
H ran away again! 1-18-2014
C
cat04 Offline OP
OP Offline
C
I want to apologize to all for the delay in posting an update about SA.

Her condition is improving slowly. She was finally moved into rehab and has been receiving therapies, PT, OT, and Speech, daily for a while now. She spends 6 hours a day working on her recovery. The doctors believe she will be able to come back 100% from this. Her right side is very strong, her left side is weak but she can move her arm and leg at this point.

While I have had contact with her D, I wanted to wait until I talked to her myself to post any more details. When I spoke with her last night, she asked me to post and said she would be doing it herself if she had internet access.

So here goes with what little information I have.

As a result of this stroke, SA's H, has come home. After the stroke happened, he and OW had a disagreement about him going to visit her. And he basically told her to go take a leap...

While SA said she wishes that he had returned under different circumstances, she is happy to have him home as she always kept the door cracked. She says he has really stepped up, caring for the kids and the house and things so that she can work on her recovery. She says he tells her every day how much he loves her.

At this point, they have not talked much about the last four years, although she knows that once she gets home, they will have some things to work through and deal with.

So that is what I know for now. I don't have answers to questions, I'm sorry...

Please keep Seeking and her family in your thoughts and prayers...

"Acceptance doesn't mean resignation. It means understanding that something is what it is and there's got to be a way through it."--Michael J. Fox
job Offline
cat,
Thank you for the update. SA is a very strong lady and she will pull through this in time. Recovery is going to be slow, but I do know she has the patience of a saint.

I'm glad to hear that her h is stepping up to the plate and doing what is needed on the home front and also providing much needed support to SA. I hope that he will continue to do so and not fall back into old patterns.

Please send SA my regards and tell her that I am keeping her and her family in my thoughts and prayers. Boy, do we ever miss her here on the BB.

Sit quietly, the answers will reveal themselves when you least expect them to.
The past is gone, the present is a gift and you need to focus on today, allow the future to reveal itself when it is ready.
Page 3 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard