Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
jzoom #2324804 02/24/13 02:28 PM
J
jzoom Offline OP
OP Offline
J
Oh, and as you guys kept asking me, she doesn't have free reign to move back in. If for SOME reason she came to me today, tomorrow, a week or a year from now, and said she wanted me back I would tell her that we can talk about it but I need some time to think.

I'd want to have a calm, non-rushed conversation and take things slow.

“People are just as happy as they make up their minds to be.” Abraham Lincoln
#2324827 02/24/13 04:13 PM
L
L
Wow, just wow...

Me 57/H 58
M36 S 2.5yrs R 12/13

Let me give up the need to know why things happen as they do.
I will never know and constant wondering is constant suffering.
Caroline Myss
labug #2326109 02/28/13 05:38 PM
J
jzoom Offline OP
OP Offline
J
Hahaha, yep, as usual I can't do anything right.....

Anyway, ex-gf texted me shortly after I got to work yesterday morning asking if I had time to talk quick. I just never responded b/c she knows I'm at work and I've already made it clear I'm not getting on the phone at work. I also was busy at work and then had plans for last night.

And I'm just casually dating and having fun and "finding myself" without jumping back into a serious R. GALing for me is making some new friends and since I have a high sex drive I want that too. Am I just supposed to go without for years on end while I GAL without sex? My ex-gf closed her legs up after a couple months and then I went nearly 6 months dry while I was clinging to her.

jzoom #2326111 02/28/13 06:29 PM
S
S
"...closed her legs up..."

What a quaint expression.

M:63
H:53
S:41, SS:28, SS:25, SD:23
M:15
T:16

Bomb:12/17/11, "I think we should go our separate ways."
H moves to his mother's house, 4/1/12
12/21/12: H moves back home, piecing

J
jzoom Offline OP
OP Offline
J
Hahaha, yep...I'm in a mood and sick of the B.S.

The never-ending games we all play with each other.

jzoom #2326247 03/01/13 03:33 AM
M
M
Sounds like you're the one who enjoys playing games with other women. So why are you on here again?

M-43 W-40
2D - 9 and 5

Emotion, yet peace.
Ignorance, yet knowledge.
Passion, yet serenity.
Chaos, yet harmony.
Death, yet a new life.

RECONCILED AND WISER
jzoom #2326385 03/01/13 04:03 PM
A
A
Originally Posted By: jzoom

Am I just supposed to go without for years on end while I GAL without sex?

I'm kind of scratching my head at this point. You seemed to want your GF to come back to you more than anything, but you've refused all along to DB, you've refused to change yourself, and practically the moment she's out the door you're sleeping around with as many women as you can. Then you feign indignation that someone here might suggest that maybe you shouldn't be dipping your wick in every available location. You're bound to know at some level just how wrong your behavior is. And surely you know that your GF will never want to come back after this. Because you can't keep that kind of a lifestyle a secret. Word will get around.

Quote:
My ex-gf closed her legs up after a couple months and then I went nearly 6 months dry while I was clinging to her.

Is that what your GF was to you? If so, then what do you care now? She's gone, you're getting "that" plenty of other places, problem solved as far as you're concerned, right? So I guess you've found happiness, fulfillment and satisfaction?

Me: 60 w/ S18, D24, D27

M: 21 years; BD: 06-14-12; S: 09-10-12; D final: 03-17-14; XW:57
MrBond #2326411 03/01/13 05:13 PM
J
jzoom Offline OP
OP Offline
J
Post deleted.

Last edited by dbmod; 03/26/13 02:22 AM. Reason: LInks to external sites not allowed

jzoom #2326993 03/04/13 08:04 AM
M
M
Why? It's definitely not true.

M-43 W-40
2D - 9 and 5

Emotion, yet peace.
Ignorance, yet knowledge.
Passion, yet serenity.
Chaos, yet harmony.
Death, yet a new life.

RECONCILED AND WISER
MrBond #2327386 03/05/13 04:41 PM
J
jzoom Offline OP
OP Offline
J
I'm starting to believe that DB only really has a chance in a marriage, as many attempted to point out to me early on. Without that built in commitment there just isn't any leverage (for lack of a better word) with the SO. Since it was just a gf the needy/clingy behavior didn't help, but me just going dark and dating/sleeping with others doesn't phase her.

AS, you dated, you didn't sleep with any of them?

My gf was more than a vagina to me but awhile ago I became nothing more than an annoying roommate who provided a free place to live to her. I'm not attached to any of these new girls. I can have some fun, sex or not, with them. Yes, there are times there's no sex and some of them just no sex is going to happen. It's GALing but yea, I still think about my ex a lot.

I get wrapped up in the "happy" thoughts of when things were better. We had that connection and I miss her & the kids. I get on the verge of telling her I miss her and still love her, and I stop myself. I remind myself it'll do no go. I think about the "bad" stuff that happened between us so I don't end up with rosé colored glasses.

Interesting bit, for somebody who doesn't miss me & doesn't think about me at all she checks up on my Facebook and talked about me a good bit to my friend. My friend has gone dim on her, polite short responses. Friend told me that ex said wants me to see other ppl. Whatever, I'm trying not to read too much into it, it's just more a puzzlement to me why she's checking my FB and talking about me if she wants nothing to do with me.

MrBond, I'm not playing games with the girls. I've been honest with them that I'm not going to get into a serious relationship or go exclusive anytime soon. Thanks goes out to MMSL for some of this. And the article, I say it's interesting b/c of what garbage it is and how it perpetuates the divorce culture.

Maybe I am a little messed up and have more work to do on myself. I never wanted my first marriage to end. I honestly had wanted to marry my ex-gf and have it be the last marriage for both of us. What I want, or wanted, can however be a stark contrast to reality.

Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard