Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 5 of 12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 11 12
L
LBH_LC Offline OP
OP Offline
L
Originally Posted By: sandi2
Good news is...she may not be in an A where she thinks he's ready to walk down the aisle with her b/c they're so in loooooove. Bad news is....she's looking and making it known she's available.

When I called her on it (prior to reading DB & DR) she said a friend reactivated and updated for them for her and that she hardly uses them. Even my credulity has limits, though.

Quote:

My suggestion is to make plans to be busy on the 14th and not be available to answer any of her TM or calls. In fact, get out of the house all weekend and find something to do that you haven't done in a long time. Something that has no connection to her (her relatives, her friends, etc.). Do something that will help get your blood flowing and put some life back into your soul.

I don't anticipate her calling or texting. It's hard to do something that has no connection to her because I'm in a small town. After work Thursday, I have a therapy appointment that day. That weekend, I'll probably go on a couple of long hikes on trails that we never walked together.

Quote:

I'm so sorry that you are facing this situation and feeling so much pain. It is important that you take very good care of yourself....physically, emotionally, spiritually. Whatever you enjoy that gives you inspiration....get it. Keep getting it, b/c you've just lost a parent....and that much alone can throw you into serious depression. Since you already have problems with depression, please do whatever you can do to get better.

Thank you so much for the kind words. Physically, I'm taking better care of myself than I have in YEARS. I can look in the mirror without loathing what I see now. The other two are harder. I'm really beating myself up for treating the most precious thing in the world to me so poorly. But the new prescriptions really seem to help. I'm trying to focus on finding a new job, but my sector is so slow at hiring. So frustrating!

L
LBH_LC Offline OP
OP Offline
L
So my wife just filed a false police report against me alleging DV.

G
G
Wow. That sux. If you have a lawyer go see them. If you don't, get one.

Aside from the fact that you don't want that on your record, it can make a big difference in asset disposition. A spouse claimng DV can be awarded up to 100% of the marital assets in the case of DV. In Cali anyway.

HUGS

S
S
Sounds as if she intends to play dirty. I agree about getting a lawyer.....NOW. Don't put it off b/c you may need him at a minutes notice....like in your one call from jail.

It is not about what you feel should work in your M. It is about doing the work that gets the right results. Do what works!
S
S
Don't leave us hanging. What's been happening?

It is not about what you feel should work in your M. It is about doing the work that gets the right results. Do what works!
L
LBH_LC Offline OP
OP Offline
L
No change or news to report. She is still incommunicado.

L
LBH_LC Offline OP
OP Offline
L
So it looks like the D is picking up steam and there's not much I can do other than let it run its course. I'm going to miss this place but I'm not sure if there's a place for me here anymore since I am no longer DBing.

L
LBH_LC Offline OP
OP Offline
L
Seeing my wife for the first time in over two months next week in court. Dreading it.

S
S
As long as you want the support, there is a place here for you.

L
LBH_LC Offline OP
OP Offline
L
Survived today. I still can't practice any DB tactics except for GAL and LRT. She has shown no interest in talking with me outside of court. Still longing for reconciliation.

Page 5 of 12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 11 12

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard