Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 10 of 10 1 2 8 9 10
AJM #2316670 01/22/13 04:26 AM
W
OP Offline
W
Thanks everyone. H came home tonight. I was hoping for a few more days of peace and quiet, but so be it. H was actually pretty civil and downright friendly. He told me a funny story about a co-worker completely embarrassing herself at an important meeting and asked me about emissions for his car and we had quite the talk about it. Weird. I made spaghetti squash for dinner and D had daddy try some of hers but when I offered him some he just said no thanks and he warmed up some pizza rolls! Lol! Oh well...I tried. I also made fresh fruit smoothies and he gladly accepted one of those. That's a teenager for ya.

So I don't know what is up but it makes me suspicious. But I am glad for the peace and quiet. And even though today was "my day" D wanted to watch a movie in her room and have quiet time with daddy. I gladly let that happen. I am proud of myself for not stooping to his level.

He was asking me if I needed to get anything from the grocery store because he is shopping Wednesday night with D after he takes S to counseling. Can't wait to see what he gets this time. Lol!

AT BD: WH 41, J 43; Bomb 2/5/2012
Two kids, one dog
D Final 6/18/14
J marries OW 1/24/15
"No matter where you go, there you are"
A
AJM Offline
A
Glad you didn't stoop to that level as well. Proud of you.

Peace,
AJ

"Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter" MLK
Put the glass down...
"Yesterday I was clever so I wanted to change the world
Today I am wise, so I am changing myself."
AJM #2317060 01/23/13 03:53 PM
W
OP Offline
W
Hey y'all -

Just stopping in to say hey. Nothing really new on the home front. Oh, except the heat isn't working in the house. And it happens to be the coldest day of the year. Sigh. Such is life.

H took the kids to school today and is working from home waiting for the furnace man to come between the hours of 8 and 12. Better him than me. I was freezing. Good thing he actually came home last night otherwise I would have hauled the kids off to a hotel to get some heat!!!

He has been more nice than usual lately. Actually making conversations and talking to me not at me. But it won't last. I don't expect it to. He's either peeking out of the rabbit hole because he needs my help or because he is up to something. I am keeping my guard up. It's exhausting, but I have to keep my guard up.

So today starts the 5 day spell of H's time with the kids. I am trying to come up with things to keep myself busy. I have lunch plans with a friend today and seeing a movie and having dinner with another friend Friday. Saturday D has dance and I have Divorce class that evening. Sunday I have no plans, but I may finish my knitting project or pick up some new beads and make some jewelry. Monday will be here before you know it.

Trying to stay warm. Thinking of bahama mamas and tropical breezes.

Two kids, one dog
D Final 6/18/14
J marries OW 1/24/15
W
OP Offline
W
I knew it wouldn't last. So H has paid the deposit for the GAL to investigate our case. I cannot help but be nervous about this, but my attorney isn't worried and said he has worked with the attorney appointed as GAL before and that he is a good fit. My attorney emailed H's attorney to see if they are willing to work on a "partial parenting agreement" but H's attorney doesn't think H will go for it because I want the language included regarding OW and H apparently thinks that I am "prolonging the negotiations and resolution" on all matters. That's just because I won't go along with what he wants.

Believe me, I don't want to prolong the agony but I am watching out for me and my kids. This guy is out for himself. I just hope I am not the only one who sees it.

On the better news front, the heat is back on in the home. S called me after school and told me it's warm in the house. YAY! Now I can take a shower and not turn into a popsicle afterward. LOL! H will probably be in a mood tonight since the service call cost over $250.

And that's another thing. H paid a $1000 deposit to the GAL. I am wondering where he came up with this money since he is practically bankrupt? LOL!

Two kids, one dog
D Final 6/18/14
J marries OW 1/24/15
job Offline
Glad to hear that the heat is back on. It's been very cold the last couple of days here in MD and I can just imagine how cold it is where you live. I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if he charged the service call fee to his charge card. Oh, btw, they cry all of the time about not having money and they usually do have some stashed away. Let him cry a river of blues this evening.

Anything you say or do concerning the agreement will be looked as prolonging it in his eyes. Why? Because it's not giving him what he wants. He doesn't realize that he's the problem and the one prolonging everything because he's not being agreeable on anything. Stupid fool. We all know you aren't the one dragging your feet.

Listen to your lawyer because I think he knows what he's doing and he's worked with this appointed GAL before. Keep breathing...everything will be okay.

Sit quietly, the answers will reveal themselves when you least expect them to.
The past is gone, the present is a gift and you need to focus on today, allow the future to reveal itself when it is ready.
job #2317217 01/23/13 10:30 PM
W
OP Offline
W
Thanks, Snodderly. I just give it up to God. My kids are the most important thing to me. H knows that and he knows I am not motivated by money, just my kids. But he doesn't get that I will not give up the fight.

I am secretly hoping OW loaned him the money. That would just confirm to me that she is a bigger idiot than I previously thought.

Two kids, one dog
D Final 6/18/14
J marries OW 1/24/15
Page 10 of 10 1 2 8 9 10

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard