Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 5 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 9 10
job Offline
Sounds like you had a busy day. Hopefully you will find some time to take care of you. Get your bloodwork completed so that you don't have to worry about it later. Your health is the most important thing that you need to take care of right now.

As for the children, they'll return before you know it w/plenty to tell you of their adventures w/dad.

Take care.

Sit quietly, the answers will reveal themselves when you least expect them to.
The past is gone, the present is a gift and you need to focus on today, allow the future to reveal itself when it is ready.
job #2314440 01/13/13 07:02 PM
W
OP Offline
W
So I stayed up too late finishing the necklace and finished one earring. I did not wake up until about a half hour ago! Lol!

Too late to get the blood work done because the clinic is closed now. Not sure if I want to read or finish the earrings? I'm not feeling ambitious enough for both! Lol!

I hope the kids are home sooner than later. I really miss them.

AT BD: WH 41, J 43; Bomb 2/5/2012
Two kids, one dog
D Final 6/18/14
J marries OW 1/24/15
"No matter where you go, there you are"
job Offline
wishing,
Your body was telling you that you needed the nap. I'm glad that you took the nap. It will refresh your mind and spirit just in time for the children to return home.

As for the blood work, please don't put that off for very long. It's important to get that taken care of.

The past is gone, the present is a gift and you need to focus on today, allow the future to reveal itself when it is ready.
job #2314461 01/13/13 09:00 PM
W
OP Offline
W
Thanks Snodderly. Finished the jewelry for my mom. Watching "Hope Floats" and it's hitting a little too close to home!! Only wishing Harry Connick Jr would take me fishing! Lol!

Hoping H doesn't keep the kids gone too much longer. I'm starting to worry but that's just my nature.

Two kids, one dog
D Final 6/18/14
J marries OW 1/24/15
L
L
Hope things are going well. I'm assuming everyone is home again. Glad you had some time to rest before the beast returned. :-)

Can't wait to hear from u, probably via the kids, all the weird things he did. Bcuz I'm sure he did some cuckoo stuff!!

Heather

"You know, it's times like these when I realize what a superhero I am." Tony Stark/Iron Man

“Focus on what you can do, then do it with all your heart.” Lois Wilson
W
OP Offline
W
Hey there everyone.

H did not get back until about 7:30 or so. I miss those kids so much. Of course it is still "his day" so he is putting D to bed. This really stinks. I miss snuggling with her. I don't want to have to wait until "my day" to take care of my kids. There I go again focusing on the unfairness of it all.

H has the air that he is the primary parent and that I am the one with "visitation". It just infuriates me. I know I am making it more than it is, but that's how I feel right now and I need to get it out. I know it's worse on the kids for him not to be around but right now I feel suffocated.

Sorry but that's how I feel. I am not giving up and I am not quitting, but it's been 5 days since I've been able to put my little girl to bed and its starting to get on my nerves! Lol!

Two kids, one dog
D Final 6/18/14
J marries OW 1/24/15
W
OP Offline
W
So I go in to kiss D after H leaves her room (he snatched the monitor out of my room as well which I told him I am taking back tomorrow). H tells me to leave her alone she's restless. I said she is fine and I can kiss her goodnight. He said you already did. I said I can check on her and kiss her as much as I want. He calls me a "Stupid f'b b####." Wow! Angry much??? Lol!

I just laughed and said oh is that what I am? I went and tucked in S and kissed him and went back to my room.

He is mad. Mad, mad mad. And honestly I am not sure what he is mad about! Sometimes I wonder if he knows what he is mad about too!

Two kids, one dog
D Final 6/18/14
J marries OW 1/24/15
M
M
Then you should tell him that. When he starts being THAT disrespectful to you, then you tell him that you don't understand why he's angry but that you're not the cause of it and that you WILL be treated and talked to with respect and he can leave.

M-43 W-40
2D - 9 and 5

Emotion, yet peace.
Ignorance, yet knowledge.
Passion, yet serenity.
Chaos, yet harmony.
Death, yet a new life.

RECONCILED AND WISER
W
OP Offline
W
Thanks Mr. Bond.

I wish he would leave but that's not going to happen. He is trying to wear me down to get me to leave and honestly I don't know how much more emotional and verbal abuse I can take? It's not good for my kids to see me treated this way. It's not healthy for me to be in this environment. So do I continue to be abused? Do I leave? I have no where to go and I certainly am not going anywhere without my kids. But seriously he is pushing me out and treating me like garbage and honestly how much can anyone tolerate that?

I know I need to outlast him and outsmart him. But I keep praying for whatever I can pray for. I feel like he's trying to take my kids away from me for the ultimate punishment.

Two kids, one dog
D Final 6/18/14
J marries OW 1/24/15
job Offline
Wishing,
I'm sorry he came home late. But I do tend to agree w/Mr. Bond. When your h disrespects you, you need to say in a very calm voice "h, I do not know why you are angry and taking your frustrations out on me, but I do not deserve to be treated this way." Then walk away. Don't address anything else w/him, i.e., cut the conversation short. But you have to do it in a very calm manner.

I'm sure you are happy to have the children home once again.

Page 5 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 9 10

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard