Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 14 of 20 1 2 12 13 14 15 16 19 20
A
afa75 Offline OP
OP Offline
A
Thankful you and the others are here for me.

She actually just came home a little bit ago. Overall, she said she liked her IC. That us HUGE! Main thing that she brought up were general childhood abuse discussion, her realization that her mom too thrives on chaos, that the IC thinks us being "neutral" right now is a good thing - don't do anything drastic. The only knee jerk response that I had to hold back on is that if were to D that I could subpoena her records (and vice versa). She has another soot next Monday, so that's that. A good thing so far. Good for her at least. smile

My anger is generally expressed with words, not hateful towards her or anyone. Just life itself and the triggers (minus the OM thing last night). Thank you though for the insight. I'm not going to say that is her, but at some point I may have to probe gently to see what her fear actually is, when the time is right.

As far as FB, if I get the urge to go there, I'm coming here first. smile

Time to out the oldest 2 to bed then a light workout. Strained a muscle the other night. Never thought is say that. Lol.

Thank you again for being here for me. I'll check in on you all later.

Hugs...and some positive vibes to you all.

Labug, I might have fixed my tonglen a bit. wink

L
L
Can you deal with your anger before it comes out? I'm not saying suppress it but rather, recognize it, let it go and then address the cause.

My life has become so peaceful since I've learned this.

Me 57/H 58
M36 S 2.5yrs R 12/13

Let me give up the need to know why things happen as they do.
I will never know and constant wondering is constant suffering.
Caroline Myss
L
L
and what county are you in?

Me 57/H 58
M36 S 2.5yrs R 12/13

Caroline Myss
A
afa75 Offline OP
OP Offline
A
Hey LaBug,
I saw you ask on MKB's thread...Campbell Cty. You anywhere nearby? 8)

As far as dealing with the anger as you suggested, that's actually what I was doing the other night, laying down by myself trying to let it go, but W came and sought me out. It was taking me quite some time to let it go.

I think I may have figured out a part of my errors recently.
This morning I brought W a cup of coffee and the way she responded with "Thank you" reminded me of how she'd say it when she was with OM, full on in fog. It made me realize that I have been thinking she was out of the fog when she said she wanted to work on the R, when in reality, she's still there, perhaps not as foggy as before, but still there with which also explain her withdrawal lately.

T
T
Andrew, good insights. Yes, getting out of an EA takes time. These tend to cause more damage. But you are making progress, so that's good news.

It's nice of you to bring her coffee. My H would've never done anything like that. You're a keeper! :-)

B
B
echoing Tori! a keeper! :-)

TPS
Me: 44 H: 42
M14 T17
S10 D7
10/10 H moves out after death of his father-same month
21/04/12 H is 'DONE'
04/05/12 OW/PA confirmed (rumors from 2010)
July '14 H ends affair
May '15 H moves back home
A
afa75 Offline OP
OP Offline
A
Tori and Busting, thanks for the "keeper" compliment.
It's truly good to hear! If W realizes and embraces it, wonderful. If not, someone else will (you 2 have). Kind of a nice reassurance for whatever my future holds. I need to remember my Perks quote and hold my standards higher (equality and happiness).

Today no contact throughout the work day. She's been more indifferent the past few days. Not trying to mindread too much, as it is rather pointless, and trying to let things be. Focused my energy on here and work. She's at zumba now so I bathed the youngest and am hanging with all of the kids.

L
L
afa, I'm from So Oh originally-get on 52 and drive east until you get to the Scioto River. I have family on both sides.

Me 57/H 58
M36 S 2.5yrs R 12/13

Caroline Myss
T
T
Andrew, checking on you. Hope things went smoothly today. Her indifference might not have anything to do with you. Let her process her own feelings, and give yourself time to process your own...

A
afa75 Offline OP
OP Offline
A
LaBug, 52 the Beechmont side of OH coming from KY? I often use a GPS when crossing the bridge..LOL

Tori,
Thanks for checking in. The other night, the house was messy, I asked her to help out some nice (nice way) as I was about to go workout. She said she didn't really care (in a nice way). I worked out, showered, and read for a little bit. Eventually I heard her cleaning, so I went and helped to illustrate that I wanted equality, not parenting her to clean up her mess. smile

Yesterday, I went about my day accepting the indifference, and not expecting much. Left work a little late, and on my way home she calls, "I haven't heard from you all day." Well, nor have I. wink So she chatted me up about her day and vice versa. At one point, she mentioned that BFF asked her to go shopping with her, but she declined. I asked if that was the reason for her calling, and she playfully said, "No. I dont' have to ask for permission. If I want to go I will." 8) Throughout this whole process, she has further put me in the parental role, by asking if she can do this or that (eg Zumba), and my normal response is that you don't have to ask, but I appreciate you letting me know.

The night ended well.

This morning before we really woke up, she at one point told me to come closer to get her warm (snuggling), "that's my job." I confirmed that's what she said later on. 8) Also, she asked me if we wanted to have dinner out tonight with the kiddos before a Scout event. So that sounds good (for now). 8)

There's some personal insights / questions I want to post up here, but need to get to work. I'll hope to do so in a few hours (lunch break).

Hope all are doing well....
btw, did you ever receive / start the Miracle book Tori?

Page 14 of 20 1 2 12 13 14 15 16 19 20

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard