Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 12 of 20 1 2 10 11 12 13 14 19 20
T
T
Andrew, you said, "I feel as if I'm stuck in the crosshairs of LRT and near Piecing. Thoughts on that one?"

I still think this is Piecing. LRT is used when the S clearly says she wants out. But your W said she wants (or at least is reconsidering) being with you. The relapse in regard to the OM was kind of expected, I guess. My H did the same, but he wasn't honest about it. I'm not sure if she's being 100% honest. Only she knows.

This IC appointment seems to be taking an incredible amount of time to happen. Something is not right. But you must know better, since you're living the sitch.

I hope the IC helps. I still think it would be good for you to talk to Jody...

A
afa75 Offline OP
OP Offline
A
I'll do my best to keep the beginner's mind on all accounts. Easier said than done. wink

Tori, I would obviously enjoy being in the piecing stage 100%, she has obviously flip flopped
a bit, yet our R is still an option so that is a good thing.
As far as her honesty, you are correct, only she knows. I am thankful though that she did share at least a good amount re: texting, etc. The IC appt has of course taken longer than it should. I'm putting most of that on W's varying reasons to stall (ultimately doesn't want to have face her past demons, recent actions - not mindreading as she has consistently said she's afraid of becoming an emotional mess and prefers to run from difficult things rather than deal with).

Journal entry kind of....
This "false start" has helped me realize I'm not as far along independently as I need to be. Relying too much on W. Is that somewhat a part of this process? This Saturday is D11's bday party. It was supposed to be on Friday, but has been changed to Sat, the same night I have an "ugly Christmas sweater party" to go to. I'm obviously going to the party for awhile (at a skating rink), but feel weird leaving early to go GAL. That and I simply feel weird now GAL w/o W due to her recent 50 - 100% commitment to the R. Normal or not?
Need some help on figuring out normalcy of my thoughts / emotions or I am doing things wrong?

A
afa75 Offline OP
OP Offline
A
Oh and an interesting mini thing, last night when talking about her IC appointment she asked and j did answer that as long as she gets better for herself (with or without me) is my hope for her.
And I mentioned the idea of retrouville with which she showed an interest. We were talking about all the cool couple retreats we could go to if we won the lottery. smile. Which we did not. frown LOL.

L
L
Your commitment to your D11 is 100%, yes?

You might rethink leaving early.

Don't worry about her commitment to the marriage, that's hers to deal with.

You walk your path.

Me 57/H 58
M36 S 2.5yrs R 12/13

Let me give up the need to know why things happen as they do.
I will never know and constant wondering is constant suffering.
Caroline Myss
A
afa75 Offline OP
OP Offline
A
Yes I am 100% to each of my 3 children. (getting teary eyed typing that part for some reason).
Part of the original plan was for me to leave early with the boys, now I think she's going to try and get a sitter for our 2year old.

I'm trying to walk my path for me, just so hard at times to stay on my own.

A
afa75 Offline OP
OP Offline
A
Question.
I would love feedback from those of you who have been / are following along my journey.
Simply - what do I seem to be doing right and where / how could I improve?
smile

A
afa75 Offline OP
OP Offline
A
Journaling....
Today off work and spending the day with S2 like usual.
Honestly, I have cleaned less than even before. S2 and I ran a few errands to simply get out. W called after lunch. Nothing special, just checking on us.
Called a friend I haven't spoken with in awhile. He noticed an "upward" change via FB.
I wish the edit feature was active so I don't seem more insecure than I am (the rapid posting last night. wink ).

T
T
Andrew, this board serves as an outlet for any emotion, so if you were not feeling that sure of yourself last night, that's ok.

I think you're doing very well.
((()))

L
L
afa, just keep standing back and doing your thing. Don't be so focused on her.

I know how hard it is to do, believe me. But it is so worth it.

You do have to work on it otherwise your mind will stay stuck in the rut.

Time also helps.

Me 57/H 58
M36 S 2.5yrs R 12/13

Let me give up the need to know why things happen as they do.
I will never know and constant wondering is constant suffering.
Caroline Myss
A
afa75 Offline OP
OP Offline
A
Thanks as always Labug and Tori.

Today have been lounging around with the kids waiting for D12s bday party in a few hours. I'll be going and staying per the original plan. Leaving a little early with the boys.

Lounging does not equal cleaning. W came home from morning zumba and made a comment. I simply resounded with I didn't feel like doing it all by myself. smile. She didn't say much more.

So we've cuddled here and there. I leaned in for a simple basic smooch. She reciprocated, but it wasn't a kiss. Baby pops on my part. Oh well.
Going to continue continuing on for now, whether it's true PMA or faking it.

Page 12 of 20 1 2 10 11 12 13 14 19 20

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard