I can't wait to see my kitties today! And Josh of course. 3 weeks is a long time! So glad they will be with me when I return.

Chuck finally texted yesterday. After asking me to arrange a 12 hour shift so he could visit Ryan on Saturday - he says he is unable to do so. Told Ashley the same when she asked him to do Christmas with him and the boys the day after Christmas. It is maggot. He bows to her schedule. The kids used to ask to do Christmas Eve with them but he could never do that either - not from the time he left. So it looks like Christmas with Daddy Dearest will be at the mall on Dec 15. Ashley is forced to take the day off work. Oh well - the kids deal with that themselves. And he has yet to inform me he wants Ryan there but Ash gave me the heads up.

I am very happy that I did not arrange the extra hours last Saturday for him to see Ryan. It would have cost me an extra $262 since Ry is in respite and if he blew us off - I would not have been impressed.

But - whatever - Ryan will go to the parade. I got a musical Santa hat to wear - just have to get my Lions vest tommorrow to go with it. We are going to have FUN!

Barb