Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 15 of 16 1 2 13 14 15 16
M
OP Offline
M
Not ready to move back in together...yet!

He's moving into my apartment when I move out. I've accepted a transfer with my job to a city about an hour away from home.

He plans to live here for 6-9 mos and then decided where he really is going to live. And that could me moving in with me or maybe moving in the opposite direction...he's still not sure what he wants or where he wants to go, very messed up.

T
T
I see. This makes more sense. Six months is a good length of time to see where things are headed. I learned by experience that patience is critical in DB, so continue being patient.

J
J
I feel ya Mandy. The wagon wheels keep spinning in my sitch without any real direction. Very frustrating. Hope you are well...

Me - 30
W - 28
M 4
t 6
ILYBINILWY #1 Jan - 2011
Band-aid Jan 11'
ILYBINILWY #2 7/28/12
M
OP Offline
M
Short update just because I am too tired to write much more...Looking forward to moving just so I don't have to travel 2 hours a day!

H & OW are over. She ended it. I would assume she was tired of waiting on the sidelines...

No new advancements in our R or M. I'm still giving H space, time and patience. Some days are harder than others...

Thank you everyone for your support smile

J
J
That's what makes this site so awesome. The support... I know for darn sure it has helped me get through many days.

The fact that OW and H are done is good, just keep up the space giving! Last thing you want now is for him to resent you for OW dropping him.

Patience...

Me - 30
W - 28
M 4
t 6
ILYBINILWY #1 Jan - 2011
Band-aid Jan 11'
ILYBINILWY #2 7/28/12
T
T
Mandy, I'm happy to hear the OW is out of the picture. When are you moving?

T
T
Ugh. When H and OW ended it, he was heartsick, and it was a really messed up situation. He almost expected me to console him?

Keep giving him the space he needs. Don't get too wrapped up in it. That's what I did and I regret it.

M:29
H:30
M:2.5 years
T:13 years
No kids
EA:11/2011
PA:01/2012
Bomb:02/2012
H starting another EA, I had enough and we seperate: 03/08/2012
Trying to decide what I want for a change...
M
OP Offline
M
H isn't heartsick - he was a little sad, but OK. Still confused...

Moving in 2 weeks! And looking forward to it, as much as I'm not. I think H needs some space to help him figure stuff out & moving will give him that. It also means I won't see him as often...

The sale of our home is the same - glad and not that it will be happening...

Off to have supper - thanks again everyone for checking in! smile

A
A
Hi Mandy, I hope you are doing well! How is your sitch? That's a very interesting development about H and OW being done. I'm sure H will grieve for a while, but I suspect it could bode well for your M! Let us know how you are doing smile

Me: 60 w/ S18, D24, D27

M: 21 years; BD: 06-14-12; S: 09-10-12; D final: 03-17-14; XW:57
M
OP Offline
M
Things are better, I think!

H & I are spending quality time together. Took a day trip for a bit of shopping last weekend, that was nice. 4 hours of driving with good mix of conversation!

H also visited my new place, loves the layout - just not the location, about 40 mins from our hometown...

He asked me if I'd considered our living arrangements IF we reconcile. I explained that I hoped since he worked from home that he would move in with me, so I wouldn't have to travel for work. He asked if my idea of maintaining both residences was still on the table (which I'd suggested early on) and I said it was. Especially in the beginning, best to take things slow...

He said he liked us spending time together "like this", as friends and maybe eventually I might spend the night at his place when I come home to visit, or he could spend a night at my new place...

I was also happy to spend a few hours with H for my birthday smile Ordered takeout and watched a movie - great progress from a month ago!

All in all, I'm very happy with the sitch today. No pressure from me for more, for now. My C says I'm giving him too much power because he gets to make all the decisions on our time together - but I'm OK with that - at least for now. I need to show him that I am ready to do anything to make our M work and he's allowed to set as many boundaries as he needs.

We both move next week, that will be difficult for both of us. We'll get through it...but it will be an emotional week.

Page 15 of 16 1 2 13 14 15 16

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard