Page 11 of 14 1 2 9 10 11 12 13 14
zig #2279150 09/09/12 01:39 AM
Z
zig Offline OP
OP Offline
Z
I just read this and thought i'd post it here

Moon Meditation: "I am healing..."

Moon into Virgo*: The Moon is now in Virgo which is where the New Moon will take place in a few days' time. Virgo is the sign of alternative healing. If you know you need healing from the past, here is a tip: Forgive. Forgiveness heals. Think about someone who upsets you in primary school and forgive them. Forgive them for what they did whether you feel they meant to do it or they didn't. Think about the lover who broke your heart. Forgive them. Accept that on a soul level you and that person had an agreement that you would be wounded so that you could learn forgiveness and move up the evolutionary scale. As we move towards the New Moon, it's time to release the past. Let it flash before your eyes and love everyone you see. Yes, even that person! Where is the New Moon affecting you

I thought the perspective of the agreement on the soul level was really different. what a way to look at it - i want to say it instantly calmed me to think of it that way...

me 46 H 38
M10yrs T 11
S10
BD ow 8/11
h filed 9/25/12

"if i could define enlightenment briefly, i would say it is the quiet acceptance of what is"

zig #2279173 09/09/12 03:55 AM
N
N
Originally Posted By: zig

since yesterday i've had this image in my head- that analogy of two people as trees growing alongside each other, and when they are together, the roots get so entangled that you can't tell which roots are from which tree? well yesterday i suddenly saw how i had finally entangled the biggest fattest most far-reaching roots from h's roots, and that me, my tree, is standing independently on it;s own - and I can FEEL where my roots extend out to and my roots are supporting ME

Love this sweet Zig. it is so hard to imagine that we can stand on our own after our roots have been so entwined for so long. then one day we realize that we are already doing it and we are FINE. that is a good place to be zig!

it must be so weird to get a glimpse into H's world w/ OW... how strange that he would talk about you so much in front of OW.. WTH?... but i think you are wise to view it as info, nothing more, bc H sounds like he is spinning.

so tonight, how about some red velvet cake and some champagne to toast you, zig for standing on your own.. don't you love that there are no calories on our blanket?

love you sweet zig!

Me(f): 51 W: 41
DP:8 M:3 T:10
"W not happy" 7/11
D final: 8/13
I like that quote wink. Please pass a slice of that delicious calorie free cake and some sparkling champagne!!

M 42 H 39
T10 (-2yrs separation)
S8 D5
DD 7/30/11 (EA&PA)
Reconciled 6/2013
Separation in works 1/2017
Z
zig Offline OP
OP Offline
Z
hi ng - you always write me the sweetest posts - always. and you are always so so encouraging smile - thank-you! you are a true friend

i've been lying in bed with my lap top for the last hour - half asleep reading this wonderful blog that i just came across. these wonderful lists like - 15 things you should be able to say about yourself, 10 things you must give up to move forward.

i'm fascinated how this guy put this stuff together - so much wisdom!! i came to it after googling letting go - and he had a list that said 10 reasons to let go of something.

on one of the lists of course, i know, obvious, was to only surround yourself with people who truly love and support you - and then i came and read your post and i thought to myself - well ng is definitely one of those. smile

about the glimpse into h's world with ow - i had exactly the same reaction - WTH? the info did make me a bit edgy today - until i talked myself back to where i should be . i acknowledged that it's only human to start to get hope when you hear something like that. but it's not the demise of that relationship that will guarantee a reconciliation. it's the growth of the one between us that will. so when i see signs of the second then i will know that something has changed...

red velvet cake and champagne - oh, ng - you take care of me too well grin

of course i'm there -

oh, here's a really funny story - i'm guilty of having to admit that i haven't cleaned the house in weeks. it wasn't that bad because it's only s and me and we don't make much of a mess at all. but i go to scrub the toilet and the toilet brush is gone. I mean GONE - nowhere to be seen!!

How the heck does one lose a toilet brush?

h and s stop by to pick something up right when i discover this - and i say to s - s there's only me, you and your friends at this house. i didn't move the toilet brush, so do you remember if you or your friends did. he insisted no way. it was h who was ridiculous - he kept insisting that i must have forgotten that i put it somewhere else(the base in which it sits was still in the toilet, only the brush was missing)

at first i sort of let it go, but when he insisted for about the 10th time, i just turned and gave him a rather indignant, incredulous look, and said h, don't you think that i would remember if i put the toilet brush somewhere else, and why on earth would i do that, and why do you keep saying that i did!! he finally apologized - it was ridiculous how he seemed to want to see me as the person who would move a toilet brush and forget where they put it!!

the whole scene was utterly surreal - i never did find it, so will have to go and get another one.

I can't believe I lost a toilet brush!! wonders never cease...

i'm still shaking my head in complete puzzlement

zig

me 46 H 38
M10yrs T 11
S10
BD ow 8/11
h filed 9/25/12

"if i could define enlightenment briefly, i would say it is the quiet acceptance of what is"

zig #2279183 09/09/12 05:00 AM
ALRIGHT EVERYBODY!!! WHOSE GOT ZIG'S TOILET BRUSH!!!

M 42 H 39
T10 (-2yrs separation)
S8 D5
DD 7/30/11 (EA&PA)
Reconciled 6/2013
Z
zig Offline OP
OP Offline
Z
sheesh vero - you just made me LAUGH OUT SO DAMNED LOUD I THOUGHT I WOULD WAKE THE NEIGHBORS!!

that was the last thing i expected

thanks for the incredible belly laugh - i can barely type hereim lughing so hard

me 46 H 38
M10yrs T 11
S10
BD ow 8/11
h filed 9/25/12

zig #2279188 09/09/12 05:06 AM
I'm laughing with you GF! LMAO!!

M 42 H 39
T10 (-2yrs separation)
S8 D5
DD 7/30/11 (EA&PA)
Reconciled 6/2013
Z
zig Offline OP
OP Offline
Z
i'm glad you are - can you just see us - eating red cake, tipsy on champagne, hunting in the dark for a toilet brush....

okay the part i didn't tell you guys was that i actually did go outside in the yard and look for it...

grin

me 46 H 38
M10yrs T 11
S10
BD ow 8/11
h filed 9/25/12

zig #2279191 09/09/12 05:14 AM
That's right! It coulda walked away on it's own! LOL!

M 42 H 39
T10 (-2yrs separation)
S8 D5
DD 7/30/11 (EA&PA)
Reconciled 6/2013
N
N
ROFL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

funniest DB posts ever!

you looked outside?!? no way! that is the funniest thing ever... i hope brit stops by soon to read that.

i think houdini snuck off the blanket and swiped it.

and zig, your kind words made my evening and filled my heart. i am so very honored and proud to be your friend. seriously, your words mean the world to me... thank you dear friend. ((((((((((((( ))))))))))))))))))))

Me(f): 51 W: 41
DP:8 M:3 T:10
"W not happy" 7/11
D final: 8/13
Page 11 of 14 1 2 9 10 11 12 13 14

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard