Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
M
M
You know you were in a good place so I don't know why you suddenly are angry and hostile towards other people's stich's.
Consider yourself blessed and don't forget that those on here are still hurting much like how you were in the beginning.

I'm glad you're 100% unstuck and that your W has totally recommitted to you and satisfying all of your needs. And I'm glad that you are finally getting the hot and heavy sex life you really wanted are are getting it whenever you want now.

Good luck to you.

M-43 W-40
2D - 9 and 5

Emotion, yet peace.
Ignorance, yet knowledge.
Passion, yet serenity.
Chaos, yet harmony.
Death, yet a new life.

RECONCILED AND WISER
S
S
H - marriage and raising young kids can be tough in the best of circumstances. In your situation, well, I'd be fed up, angry, and resentful. (Not saying you are, but it'd be a normal reaction.). As you know, my situation is different. And I don't have any advice to offer. I've heard great things about the Retro retreats- is that the right phrase? - and wonder if your wife wouldn't cancel her conference trip to go. I mean, marriage vs. conference......if you asked maybe she'd surprise you. If not, at least you know what her priorities are. I say this as someone who also can not get his W to MC and probably has not tried hard enough. Good luck and I do hope you check in from time to time. The community here is a nice support network. After all they've put up with my whining for quite a while now.....

H
Harrier Offline OP
OP Offline
H
Originally Posted By: MrBond
And I'm glad that you are finally getting the hot and heavy sex life you really wanted are are getting it whenever you want now.

Good luck to you.

Wow. what a juvenile response from someone who claims to be "Mr. Cool." Considering I never said one thing about it.

But you know what is funny. The guy on here you all worship was in fact an OM. Actually, there are so many OMs here.

Patience is bitter, but its fruit is sweet.
--Jean Jacques Rousseau.
M
M
"Wow. what a juvenile response from someone who claims to be "Mr. Cool." Considering I never said one thing about it."

?
I don't get it. You said that "Lastly I will add, we are 100% unstuck".
You mentioned previously that things were going well except in the intimacy dept. so I assumed that your comment meant that you are getting the sex you wanted? Is that no longer true?

"But you know what is funny. The guy on here you all worship was in fact an OM. Actually, there are so many OMs here."

That is true, however they are all trying to save their marriages now which is the point of the website. Everyone has done something wrong in their M. Some say lying about the finances or going out with the guys every Friday night is worse than adultery. It's a matter of perspective. Whatever the case may be, everyone has faults. It's called being human. If you want to condemn someone, you've already thrown the first stone. The difference is that they are all trying to right a wrong which is a lot more admirable than those who continue to live in the wrong.

I don't recall if your W had an EA, but I do remember she was a therapist of some sort. I hope she was able to work through your anger issues and that your M is indeed thriving.

Oh and BTW, thanks for calling me "Mr. Cool." I never saw myself as that before.

M-43 W-40
2D - 9 and 5

Emotion, yet peace.
Passion, yet serenity.
Chaos, yet harmony.
Death, yet a new life.

RECONCILED AND WISER
S
S
I must have missed something because i didn't see where that came from. I must have missed a post or two?

I have seen some awesome advice from MrBond on different threads. We live, we learn. I thought that was uncalled for. Nobody's perfect.

M: 29, H: 31
D: 9
S: 8
T: 13 Y
M: 9 Y
ILYBIDKIILWY 12/09/2012
~~~~
Worrying does not empty tomorrow
of its troubles. ~~~ it Emptys today of its strengths
M
M
Thanks SS. BTW, I don't think he was referring to me when he condemned the OP's on the board.

M-43 W-40
2D - 9 and 5

Emotion, yet peace.
Passion, yet serenity.
Chaos, yet harmony.
Death, yet a new life.

RECONCILED AND WISER
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard