Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 13 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 13
hrm134 #2264447 07/22/12 06:23 AM
W
OP Offline
W
I am feeling better, my best girl friend called me early this morning and changed my plans. So I had breakfast at Hickam and then went on a hike up Diamondhead. Got some great photos. Was only huffing and puffing a little by the top.

I then went to the quilting bee where I had originally planned to spend the whole day. Headed home and worked on my presentation for the quilt guild for Monday night. I am enjoying breaking down my process into steps to hopefully teach to my quilting friends.

The D papers never did get done right, I finally hand wrote the final asset/debt statement because it got so screwed up by my lawyers new computer program. Each time they tried to fix it it got worse. Because if he and I really did have assets of almost $5 million I would be happy to take half.

Me 57 XH 58 Sons age 32 & 27 M:32
D final 9/12
Bought 10 Acres and Living the Dream!
WenikiTiki #2264478 07/22/12 12:04 PM
job Offline
Wendy,
Sounds like the hike did you a world of good. I'm sure you got some great photos in that area.

I'm sorry to read that the divorce papers got a bit screwed up. Sounds like they have a glitch in their computer program. At least you knew how to take care of the issue and got it straight by doing it long-hand!

Glad to read that you are feeling better. I do hope you have a good week!

Sit quietly, the answers will reveal themselves when you least expect them to.
The past is gone, the present is a gift and you need to focus on today, allow the future to reveal itself when it is ready.
job #2265332 07/25/12 07:06 AM
B
B
Hey Wendy, just checking in. We got issues with our house ... black mould. Ugh! So, I'm not a happy camper today, but I know it's not the end of the world.

Sorry about your 32nd Anniversary. Wow, and 32 years ... mine is just 26 years.

Me:57 H:52 M:28 Got another lawyer last year and filed.
D35,S/D twins28,D22
EA4/04 End? Who knows?
"Life is like a mirror. Smile at it and it smiles back at you." — Peace Pilgrim
BeingMe #2265342 07/25/12 09:39 AM
W
OP Offline
W
Hey BeingMe!

Black mold, YIKES, TOO MUCH WORK!!!!!

I have been in such a weird mood. STBXH had said to me awhile back that he never cheated on me, except the few times he did because he always felt he had better at home.

And for some odd reason that really bugs me. What the heck kind of justification/rational is that? And then I wrap back to the fact that it really doesn't matter. I just need to press on with my plans, and leave him to figure things out on his own.

I keep looking at houses online. I found several suitable houses now. And I am starting to build up a little enthusiam for moving. Of course I need a whole lot of energy to really get rolling on it.

Aloha Friends!

Wendy

D final 9/12
WenikiTiki #2265395 07/25/12 04:30 PM
K
kml Offline
K
Quote:
STBXH had said to me awhile back that he never cheated on me, except the few times he did

LOL. Sorry, this statement just made me laugh out loud. He never cheated on you - except when he did.

Kinda sounds like my ex. To tell the truth, I've wondered lately whether there might have been a lot more cheating going on than what I knew about. I don't actually think so - he wasn't that good a liar. But I do suspect that there was more flirting and fantasizing going on over the years than I ever suspected.

And a couple of suspicious incidents look very different to me now than they did at the time. Like the guy friend who "broke up" with us as a couple because he thought my ex had come on to his wife. Ex denied it vigorously and since I knew the wife wasn't really his type, I bought ex's explanation and figured the guy was paranoid. Now, of course, I would love to hear exactly what my ex did!!!

kml #2265522 07/25/12 10:18 PM
B
B
Omigosh, Wendy! What an inane statement from your STBXH. It's like all those "but" statements. I love you, but ..... for instance. How nice of him to be faithful to you, except those odd times when he wanted to prove he was getting it better at home. I think your H is the quintessential of double-speak ... he should be a politician ... you know "I never had s*x with that woman" type.

I did smile, with brow crooked, and a feeling of WTH. Hahaha!

Me:57 H:52 M:28 Got another lawyer last year and filed.
D35,S/D twins28,D22
EA4/04 End? Who knows?
"Life is like a mirror. Smile at it and it smiles back at you." — Peace Pilgrim
BeingMe #2265591 07/26/12 01:50 AM
W
OP Offline
W
I once again came home to mayhem. And realized I am not taking the 22 year old son with me when I move to where ever it is I end up. He evidently was making cookies and decided to rampage thru my kitchen while doing this. He dumped my fast food condiment collection into the trash because he decided they were all "OLD". (I had cleaned that out recently, in the lasy few months) And even if they were old they were mine.

He threw away some other stuff because he felt like it. He has his own separate kitchen and pantry. He doesn't have an oven, just a hot plate. I asked him did he want me to go up to his place and start throwing away what I viewed as trash? He didn't have an answer.

He had everything out of the tool drawer looking for glue to glue back together the knob off the stove he broke while throwing what ever sort of fit it was he was throwing. His new girlfriend is over, I'm guessing he was trying to show off.

Anyway, I had planned on doing some stuff when I came home from my dr. appointment, exercise and beach walk. I also had a vision of having alone time, not listening to his music and them playing in the pool. Neither has a job and I just am getting grumpy. Darn leeches.

I am actually looking forward to STBXH and OW dealing with S22. She sure has her own son toeing the line. Maybe she can work a miracle with mine ;-)

All I know for sure is that there is no glue in the world that glues plastic back together.

D final 9/12
WenikiTiki #2266217 07/28/12 09:11 AM
W
OP Offline
W
Another full day today. I did errands today. Hit Macy's with some coupons and scored a beautiful pair of white sandals. And a bathing suit, and best part of all 10 new pair of underwear. LIVING LARGE!

This evening, S27 and I took some visiting friends and their family out for a sunset/fireworks cruise. (The Hilton Hawaiian Village shoots fireworks off every Friday night.) It was a great night. My friends get married tomorrow.

I also have an indigo workshop tomorrow. It will be another full day. Yep, getting a life. STBXH was the babysitter this evening. It is all good!

Sunday I am supposed to go to Hanauma Bay snorkling with my visiting friends. It has been 18 months since I went snorkling there. It is so beautiful I should go once a week....

I went to the VA Thursday and was looking into their vocational rehab program. Since I can't seem to get a job on my own. They want me to do an OJT thing where I work for free, and the VA pays me a stipend, the end result being I get more current job experience on my resume.

I hope everyone is having a nice weekend.

Aloha,

Wendy

D final 9/12
WenikiTiki #2266227 07/28/12 11:05 AM
job Offline
Hi Wendy!
Sounds like you made out great at Macy's! They do have some great sales.

You have another full weekend lined up for yourself. I hope that you will take some time out for yourself and just relax.

I think OJT would be an excellent way to get more job experience for your resume. It surely can't hurt and you will be able to work and yet, get a small stepend to tied you over just a little bit.

Enjoy yur indigo class and snorkling!

Sit quietly, the answers will reveal themselves when you least expect them to.
The past is gone, the present is a gift and you need to focus on today, allow the future to reveal itself when it is ready.
job #2266457 07/30/12 12:38 AM
W
OP Offline
W
Snorkling got weather cancelled. So I ended up at Target with my dear friend and another friend who is visiting..... Scored 2 new bras to go with all the panties.

I don't know why pretty matching underwear makes me happy, but it does! And I an such a goof that it also has to match what I am wearing over it.....

I wanted to report in on some more of the baby steps I've been taking in achieving Total Detachment. I resigned from the Words With Friends game I was playing with STBXH. And he never said a word.

And I decided to whip the snot out of the anonomous player who I played with for months before realizing it was OW. My granddaughter had my phone and I thought she hit request a game with a random opponet. And then I noticed that moves for me would come in at the same time moves for him would come in. And I put 2+2 together..... He never said it was her. But when I started playing with a vengance amd resigned from the game with him, she resigned from our game. I was only whipping her by 70 points.

Anyway, I see that I am part of the problem. I am doing my level best to not act like a couple with him, despite him plainly acting like a couple here in the house.

Many have advised that I might not be ready to date. Well I might not be. But I certainly am not ready to just be done having fun. I attended the wedding last night and was the only person there who wasn't related to the bride and groom.

I was confortable being alone. I did think it would have been fun to have had a date, but also enjoyed the part where I was able to enjoy the evening and not worry if someone was bored, and wanted to leave.

Today my friend who is visiting was wondering why I am not wearing my wedding ring. I almost burst out in laughter. What good is wearing a ring when STBXH has made his decision and is no longer even a tiny bit engaged with our relationship. I kept wearing it for more than a year after he told me he wanted a D. Silly me.

And as far as that whopping 2K ring goes, I might take it in and have a pendant made out of it. It was my MIL's and came from her great aunt to her.(It is old!) I am thinking that would be the best use of it.

Okay, enough rambling from me.

I hope everyone had a nice weekend.

D final 9/12
Page 4 of 13 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 13

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard