Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
M
mac-ct Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Hi people, I honestly didn't think I'd be back - even wrote a thank you to Michele -but here I am and in a very confused and depressed state (no tears though this time - what does that mean???)

A quick catch up on the first waw sitch. W said "you'll never change". Went and stayed with a mutual female friend (who I thought was the cause - now I know otherwise). Three months away. Her having lots of fun. Did what I needed to do. Work on me. Send supporting messages. No effect and eventually went dark. Boy did that work! (for me - don't do it unless it's the very last resort - it's a very nerve wracking time I promise). Family court ordered a sort of maintenance. We met, chatted and just after this things came right!

We never resolved anything though - no counselling - W said that we shouldn't need too :-( Tried numerous times and the same result. Nothing.

Had an accident last August (not my fault). Hit lady who ran a red light. Broke femur, wrist and sever thump to the head (I was on a motorcycle). Spent two weeks in a coma, three months recovery. Still ongoing nearly a year later but MUCH improved. W was an angel. Visited every day. Nursed me. It was a very stressful period. Went off alcohol!!!! Net result was we "lost" a lot of friends who used to come to our house. This HAS got better over the past month - I can feel the improvement. My W seems to think I'm just "that way" and will never change (again). She moved to the spare room two weeks ago. But surprisingly didn't leave our home which I took as a good sign.

Had a fabulous week last week. MIL came to stay. W was smiling at me on and off (not a "I'm going to do something" smile). Called me the usual "my lovey" on occasion. I was under the impression that things were accelerating towards full normalcy.

Not so - today I get an email from a lawyer acting on behalf of my W. There's a settlement agreement on it's way. I mustn't evict my W (as if I would). I need to pay her an allowance of $1,000 a month (at exchange rate). I mustn't swear or mentally harass her (again - as if I would).

People - I've lost the plot!!!!! The lady who was involved last time is on her way round now with a shoulder to cry on.

Please kick me in the right direction!

Mac

C
C
http://www.divorcebusting.com/forums/ubb...;gonew=1#UNREAD

Stick with the thread in Newcomers you are getting more responses there.

Me-70, D37,S36

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard