Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 8 of 11 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 11
job Offline
AJ,
I agree...time will tell.

Sit quietly, the answers will reveal themselves when you least expect them to.
The past is gone, the present is a gift and you need to focus on today, allow the future to reveal itself when it is ready.
T
OP Offline
T
Well STBXW is still calling and texting at least 3x a day. The most recent one was a picture of D1 smiling and standing in STBXW's apartment. The funny thing is that in the background I can clearly see that NOTHING is packed. Even shelves are still on the wall.

I thought she was supposed to be out by yesterday, but I guess I was wrong. One would think though that everything would be packed up as I am watching D1 this weekend so STBXW could have been settled in her new place (that was the plan a month ago anyway).

Wierd. Just plain weird. (shakes head)

M:35
W:33
M: 5 yrs.
Daughter: 2 yr .7/11/10
D Final: 8/7/12
job Offline
Actually, it's not weird at all....

You don't suppose that she is planning to whine to you about not being packed in the hopes that you will go over and help her to do it?

The past is gone, the present is a gift and you need to focus on today, allow the future to reveal itself when it is ready.
T
OP Offline
T
That could happen, although I doubt it, because I am watching D1, whicl she is supposedly moving. Her parents are supposed to help her move, so I am sure she will whine to them, or they will chew her out for not being prepared.

Either way she is on her own with that mess. In our 2 moves together, she never lifted a finger. Time for her to do her own dirty work.

The weird thing for me is that I thought she had to be out by the 1st of the month. Coincidence or not, there is a "Bikers for Boobies" motorcycle rally on June 2, which is the day I agrred to take care of D1 for STBXW so she could "settle in", which to me meant that she would have been moved by that time. I guess not. It would not surprise me if she went to that rally.

The good news for me is that I will have the whole weekend with D1 and will have fun things planned. If the weather is nice we might even do the splash park!!!

job Offline
The splash park sounds like a lot of fun! I'm sure you and your little one will enjoy it.

I'm w/you...she may have gone to the rally and is counting on her parents and/or you to pack her up once again. I'm glad to see that you are stepping away from that one and really, it's time she grew up and became a responsible individual. (Wishful thinking.)

Enjoy your weekend w/your little one.

B
B
Dang! Your STBXW is weird. I wonder, just a thought, because I have known people with this issue, and she is showing some of the symptoms ... could she have bipolar disorder, by any chance, rather than in MLC? It doesn't always manifest in sexual misbehavior, but often it does. Also, confusion. Here's a website with information:

edit
BeingMe no outside websites please.
try looking up:
Understanding Bipolar Disorder Signs, Symptoms, and Treatment of Manic Depression
-Jack

This is just a thought, and I don't want to be seen as diagnosing someone, but one should try and think of everything you can to see why a mother would break the M when her child is so young. I often wonder if this is the case, rather then MLC, with a lot of the younger WAS's on this forum.

Either way, it would be a good thing for her to get into counseling/psychotherapy, for her sake and the sake of your D1.

Have fun with D1 this weekend. Hope the weather shines for you. smile

Last edited by Jack_Three_Beans; 06/01/12 07:01 PM.

Me:57 H:52 M:28 Got another lawyer last year and filed.
D35,S/D twins28,D22
EA4/04 End? Who knows?
"Life is like a mirror. Smile at it and it smiles back at you." — Peace Pilgrim
T
T
You may also want to look into Histrionic Personality Disorder and BorderlinePD...my W had/has HPD traits all along, but with Postpartum Depression years ago and now with MLC, they got turned up to "11"...

In the depths of winter, I finally learned that within me there lay an invincible summer. - Albert Camus

Uncertainty is the very condition which impels people to unfold their powers.-Eric Fromm

T
OP Offline
T
I actually was thinking a possibility of Bipolar/ Borderline personality/ Histrionic, but she really has identity issues. She places her self worth in outside things.

Update-

I called her to update her that the new daycare was paid for the first 2 weeks and she was using the words Hon and Dear, which she hasn't done sice our honeymoon phase. (Just noticing, not looking into it)

Then she called an hour later and left a message informing me that her apartment will be ready Monday and she won't be needing to stay with me after all! smile She thanked me profusely for the opportunity and said I am a great guy and a good man.

Now I guess we'll see how nice she still thinks I am because I will need to try to claim primary household regarding D1s education district because she will be moving to a different state and STBXW's town has a crappy school system.

T
T
Quote:
but she really has identity issues. She places her self worth in outside things.

Same with my W, its a trait of HPD, etc...

Great news on the apt, though not the hassle of getting primary residence.

In the depths of winter, I finally learned that within me there lay an invincible summer. - Albert Camus

Uncertainty is the very condition which impels people to unfold their powers.-Eric Fromm

B
B
Oops, didn't know that, Jack. Wasn't so when I joined, as far as I can remember. Oh well! Noted.

Me:57 H:52 M:28 Got another lawyer last year and filed.
D35,S/D twins28,D22
EA4/04 End? Who knows?
"Life is like a mirror. Smile at it and it smiles back at you." — Peace Pilgrim
Page 8 of 11 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 11

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard