Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
#2249809 05/30/12 04:42 PM
T
OP Offline
T
Lots going on in my sitch.
Ex has been making many attempts to draw me back in his drama. It seems OW and him get much out of trying to "push my buttons". Ex and OW continue to plan their wedding and OW is involving my youngest daughter in relaying all the information to me. Ex texting me out of the blue with odd accusations like, "You always fight with me" and other statements that put me in a negative light. For the most part, I continue not to respond and feed into his drama. This makes the communication with him increase. Yesterday, some of his work papers again came to my home with his name on it and my address. He has informed my children that our last court hearing occurred because I insisted he "put a lock on his bedroom door because he and bimbo have sex". Our last court date occurred due to financial reasons. He is just plain out of his mind lately and it appears to be getting worse.

Me: 46 H:44
Together: 25 years
Married: 20 years
Separated: 11-30-06 Divorced 12-21-07
OW: EA began 2005
PA began end of 2006
3 children,20, 16, 6
ex asked for forgiveness
01/16/11

I
I
So sorry to hear he is trying to suck you back in....from what I have read in here from your postings you are a very strong woman....who is a good Mom.....dont let anyone tell you any different......stay strong...uplifting you up in prayer
smile

Done 01/2014
job Offline
Trusting,
The ow is driving this insanity right now. She wants to ensure that there is no possible way that your xh will want to reunite w/you. She apparently has sensed that you and your xh were getting along just a little bit and her hackles are up once again. Just look at what she's doing w/your youngest daughter, i.e., feeding her info because she knows she'll come tell you about it. I don't like this kind of manipulation that she is using w/your child.

As for his paperwork, cross out your address and put his current one on it and drop it back in the mail; or you could put return to sender. You do not need to be getting his mail.

As for the comment about putting a lock on the bedroom door, that's just plain crazy and bs that the ow has planted in his mind.

Trusting, step way, way back and allow this man to swing in the wind. The pressure of the ow and the wedding are getting to him and he's going to take it out on you because he is to stupid to realize that you are not the issue.

Sit quietly, the answers will reveal themselves when you least expect them to.
The past is gone, the present is a gift and you need to focus on today, allow the future to reveal itself when it is ready.
T
OP Offline
T
Oh Snodderly, you have such a way with words....
Since the OW is pushing pushing the marriage, he is freaking out. I have noticed such a big change in him. He is full of anxiety and fear. He is more confused than ever

PA began end of 2006
3 children,20, 16, 6
ex asked for forgiveness
01/16/11

T
OP Offline
T
Ilikemenow,
Thank you for your kind words. Like you know, it has been a long road.

PA began end of 2006
3 children,20, 16, 6
ex asked for forgiveness
01/16/11

I
I
I think my ex had a moment of clarity he wished me a happy birthday on sat.on F/B, was a first in 5 yrs. as soon as he knew I had read it he removed it from F/B. I guess his soulmate doesnt trust him enough to leave that on there or that she know he did that.....I think that's pretty funny
My ex. is living with another woman for 5 yrs. and he seems happy.
As for me I am doing good. we don't see him much since he lives near Austin Tx. so that is always good and our daughter is at the age that she no longer misses her dad like she did at first she is fixing to be 18.....

Done 01/2014
B
B
Hi, I think a lot of MLC is s desire for attention. It took my employing an emotionally incompetent electrician who was having an ea on-line [aged 55 years old] and whose utterances reminded me strongly of a less intelligent version of my xh!!

A good friend who used to be a primary school teacher said he is like a 4 year old, constantly seeking attention. He would do things wrong to get attention. Honestly. And I came to see my xh in a new light. All the posturing and mean-ness and stupidity are ways of trying to be noticed, and get some sort of response from us. Even if they live a long way off, and interact seldom - they still want attention from us.

The OW gives them lots of it - some positive and some negative, but it is like a drug. They cannot have too much of it.

Trusting - your xh is getting what he wished for, and as the Chinese know well that is tricky!! he is getting to marry the woman he ran off with and it isn't what he wants at all.

He wants a response from you - if you ignore him steadily he will do more and more outlandish things, but the moment he gets attention from you he will try and make you out to be the bad guy in all of this.

Normal relationships are impossible until they grow up and stop being 4 years old emotionally, and very very needy with it

F
F
Trusting my friend,
When is this love-filled festive event to a woman whom he calls names behind her back supposed to be happening? Sounds as if you need to be prepared.

Also, what makes you think that your youngest daughter is being used to relay the info? Maybe she is just telling you about stuff in her life?

Otherwise...maybe it is easier for him and OW to complain about you than it is to deal with each other. In a way, that's not surprising as affairs seem to start with one S complaining about the other to a third party.

Keep your distance x2!

M: 16 years
Bomb 4/07
OW 20s long gone
Divorced 11/09
I remarried New Guy
Cooperative r w/X regarding D

T
OP Offline
T
Beatrice,
I agree with you wholeheartedly. It does not matter to my ex what kind of attention he gets, negative or positive. He wants some type of response. It took me a while to figure this out. I must be a slow learner. I really believe he is very disappointed in me not acknowledging his up and coming nuptuals.

PA began end of 2006
3 children,20, 16, 6
ex asked for forgiveness
01/16/11

T
OP Offline
T
Forward,
I am not sure what date they have planned. Maybe they have not set a specific date. My daughter was shown by OW her wedding dress and indicated to her to make sure she let me know how beautiful it was.

PA began end of 2006
3 children,20, 16, 6
ex asked for forgiveness
01/16/11

Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard