Hey Rick,

I have listened to every piece of advice I have ever received here, although I haven't necessarily followed the advice I have received.

For example the advice would have been not to drop to the study package, but that worked, made my wife happy, yielded a pleasant exchange and now there are positive signs that she is gaining interest again via her "snooping".

This is my 4th quarter with goal to go, and I don't have any room for any more mistakes in the game. I know that the DB advice would be to go dark over mothers day and our anniversary, given things are seemingly on an upslope now and my thoughful gesture "worked" it is hard for me to think of not doing something meaningful for her on these two special occasions, I know this woman like the back of my hand, she thrives on attention, not being ignored. Special occasions specifically, I have been going dark otherwise. My wife's love language is receiving gifts, that being said I feel it is going to benefit me to do something thoughtful, not expensive, on these two days.

Maybe my rogueness and lack of implementing the advice I receive in my thread is why I don't get too much advice anymore. I think I am at a very important time in my sitch, I know the rules and the principles, but every situation is different and there are exceptions to every rule. I am in the most positive position I have been in 8 months as she is seeking me out, albeit to a very small degree.

Ironically it's time for a new thread. I'm going to summarize my sitch in bullet point form there so people don't have to read through all my nonsense.

Thanks again and good luck to all in your respective sitch's!

me 38
W 30
T 3
M in 05/2010
Separated 08/2011
Stephchildren (all hers) SS17, SS12, SD8
I filed 8/27, she countered I filed response 9/5
Anxiously waiting on the judge!