Page 15 of 30 1 2 13 14 15 16 17 29 30
S
S
GO JAYS!!!

Barb

W
OP Offline
W
Ahhh, she texted me this morning "I am so lucky to have you in my life. You are so sweet and understanding. I hugged my Whatis pillow all night" She sleeps with three pillows, one for her head, her feet and has one to hug...she calls it her Whatis pillow smile I just texted back "I feel so blessed being with you too" and she replied "we are both blessed then" I think I'll keep her!

Divorced February 27, 2012.

"Only by love is love awakened".~ Ellen G White
W
OP Offline
W
I was looking up a phrase in Tagalog to text to SDA lady. On the same web page there are helpful phrases in Tagalog for discussing sex. I couldn't resist checking these out so here are my favourites (I won't bother with the Tagalog translations, you can look 'em up)
Why don't you want to have sex?
I'm not going to force you.
Are you scared to have sex?
I'll use protection
I don't want to get sick
I don't want to get pregnant
Does it hurt?
If it hurts say so.
Do you want to have sex standing up?
Slower
Faster
Just a bit more
Enough!

Wow, those Filipinos are romantic devils!

Here's a phrase to use when discussing "kissing"
Have you brushed your teeth?

For relationship talk
Liar!
Are you angry?
Are you jealous?
It's none of your business.

I am fully prepared to speak Tagalog in any discussion now!...Maybe I'll just stick to insiip kita or missing you lol.

W
OP Offline
W
Going to the Physiotherapists this evening for D14's third treatment. So, we'll see what the opinion of the therapist is, we're still leaning to pulling her from the meet. And D18 has pretty much decided to go to university in Toronto, I discussed it with her last night. That's a relief! So, life goes on smile

W
OP Offline
W
Well, Physiotherapist says no go. He says she could compete without tearing anything if they tape her well but she will perform at 70 percent, will compete in pain and will lengthen her recovery time. He said that if it was his daughter he wouldn't do it. So, she's out. D14 took the news well, she is a very level headed kid and usually feels her disappointment and moves on to the next thing. I told SDA Lady about the results and she said "Daughter 14 handles things like her Daddy. That's one of the things I love so much about you!" So that's that for this year.

M
M
You have a very mature 14 year old there Wii! Good for her!

T19 M15 S19 XH47 M43
bomb12/4/07
PA5/07
S12/26/07
D final 11/17/08
Back together with no defined R 05/2010
confused....to say the least!!!

K
K
Sorry to hear but glad she is fine with not risking further injury. You have a couple of great kid but I am guessing that you already knew that. smile

kat

Me-53(and learning!)
S24, S21, D18, D17
Just keep swimming, Just keep swimming. Dory
S
S
Sorry that she is unable to compete but good for all the adults involved here. The decision was made based on what was best for your daughter. I'm so glad to read that. And glad that she accepted it.

Now - on to her healing and getting stronger. There will be other gym meets in the future.

TGIF!

Barb

W
OP Offline
W
Thanks folks. She's now looking forward to track and field at school. She's competing in javelin throw, her coach says she has the potential to be moving to the next level there too...whatever that is.
This morning SDA Lady's employer said some unkind words to her and SDA Lady felt very hurt. So we exchanged a few texts and I empathized and comforted her a bit. Later in the a.m. she texted me "thx sweetie, I don't know what I'm going to do without you. You are so sweet and nice to me!" Hmm, that didn't sound right? I guess if I pick her up on Sunday and she's not there then I probably should have paid more attention to the wording of that last text lol!

W
OP Offline
W
Track and field competition has the OK of physiotherapist for next Saturday. Javelin throwing is in, gymnastics is out. When one door closes another one opens lol !

Page 15 of 30 1 2 13 14 15 16 17 29 30

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard