Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 9 of 12 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 12
B
B
Remember the show Full House...the Olsen twins character....She used to say "How Wuud!"

I pictured you saying it like that. From this point out, don't stare at your phone for a text or call from H. It's not going to change one thing about you if he does or doesn't. Tell us what YOUR plans are for the weekend? Give us some details!!

Brian

Me: 39
W: 44
SS 24
SD: 20
M: 13
T: 15
Bomb: 2/16/11
EA: 2/14/11
Papers Signed 4/13/11
Divorced 5/13/11
R
OP Offline
R
Originally Posted By: Brian in Hville
Remember the show Full House...the Olsen twins character....She used to say "How Wuud!"

I pictured you saying it like that. From this point out, don't stare at your phone for a text or call from H. It's not going to change one thing about you if he does or doesn't. Tell us what YOUR plans are for the weekend? Give us some details!!

Brian

Brian, that's where I got it from! LOL

Tonight, packing for my trip and getting to bed at a decent hour. Tomorrow I'm headed out early; should be in Gboro by 11am or 12 noon. Take a nap. LOL Get up and get ready for the concert. Saturday, I'm planning to lounge and nap literally all day. (I will refrain from toilet papering OW's house. LOL) Sunday, I'm coming home.

Me:37
H:GONE

Happy and loving life.
B
B
Don't TP her house...she doesn't deserve fresh toilet paper! (Did I just say that?)

SS 24
Papers Signed 4/13/11
Divorced 5/13/11
R
OP Offline
R
One of my friends just told me to climb down off of the ledge. There's a time difference from here to Vegas. LOL

So 11:45 am was probably not our time, but Vegas time. So in reality its only 12:30 something there.

Okay, people...DETACH, DETACH, DETACH. I hate that I'm like this.

Happy and loving life.
R
OP Offline
R
Talked to H around 6pm (3pm Vegas time). Apparently his phone went dead on the plane. For 3 hours?! But I didn't say anything snide...even if I wanted to. I told him I appreciated him letting me know he got there safely and tried to get off the phone. But, he wanted to hear how my day was. I asked if his other friend from FL made it in. He said he did and that their other wishy washy friend is supposed to show up tomorrow, but they don't think he's coming. We laughed about that, chatted for a few more minutes and he said he'd send me some pics of anything he thought I would want to see and he'd call me later.

During the call, I said I needed to plan a trip for me to Vegas since I had never been. He paused for about 5 seconds, and kinda stuttered yes, you do. It was funny. I bet he was thinking she just said her and not WE. LOL

I am getting VERY excited about my trip to NC! I SO need this break! I haven't even packed yet!

Happy and loving life.
R
OP Offline
R
I am sitting in Panera Bread in sunny Greensboro. It's beautiful here today! And I have a smile on my face! Plus, I almost ate a whole meal, plus half a chocolate chip cookie! Go me!

The calls and texts between H and I have been mostly initiated by him. I only called once last night because he was supposed to call me, but I figured the later it got, that he had forgotten about the time difference. He actually thanked me for calling to remind him! LOL (Seriously though, I'm trying really hard to let him call me. Its worked so far!)

He texted me this morning to say have a safe trip and I love you. This is seriously different from a few weeks ago when he went out town for a funeral. Not sure what's going on, and trying, REALLY TRYING, not to read anything into it.

I am trying to brace myself mentally for the chance he comes back and says he's moving out. (His original thought was by the beginning of March) I know its still a possibility, and being that I was encouraged NOT to ask him about it, I'm planning for it just in case.

You know, a 6-hour drive gives you lots of time to think. I realized this morning that even with being in this situation, I am a much happier person than I was before, when I was trying to change to be what I thought my husband wanted me to be. Now that I'm doing it for me (mostly anyway), I don't complain about stuff as much; little things that happen at work don't spin me up as much; and I overall am a more patient person than I ever was (not much more, but there has been some progress LOL).

I don't know whether it's the sunshine or what, but I will take this feeling today!

Happy and loving life.
B
B
Good for you Ro! Enjoy the day and your weekend. Eat the other half of that cookie for me! wink

SS 24
Papers Signed 4/13/11
Divorced 5/13/11
N
N
Enjoy your little getaway!

Me:32 H:34 T:14.5 M:9.5 S:5 BD: 11/25/11

R
OP Offline
R
Journaling...

The concert last night was great! But I did find myself missing H. We both love music so much, so when the group sang one of our favorite songs, I almost lost it. I pulled myself together, but I did end up sending H a text with some concert video saying "I probably shouldn't say this, but I miss you." He responded "I miss you too. :-)"

He called me at 3am this morning saying he intended to call me earlier given the time difference. We chatted for a few minutes and he told me I had to come out there. He was a little on the drunk side, so I doubt he will even remember the conversation. But he did say I love you first before he got off the phone.

I did clue my sister in that H and I were not doing great. She loves H and considers him her brother. I didn't get into the details, just told her that I thought H was going through some kind of life crisis. I told her that I didn't know what was going to happen with us. (I told you guys before that I found out some things about H that makes me think he needs to be in counseling...serious counseling. No details, but just know I'm not in any danger.

It felt good to finally clue her in. My twin is the closest person to me outside of H. Since I didn't give her many details, she of course said I had issues too. I said I knew that, and was hoping both H and I could work this out.

In kind of a blah mode today. Watching Whitney Houston's homegoing service. Feeling that life is too short not to do all you can to be happy. Gonna get some rest. I have to leave early tomorrow to try to beat the snow that's coming to DC.

Happy and loving life.
W
W
RoRo,

I understand. I want to reach out to my husband so bad. It is still hard to believe that our marriage could be thrown away so haphazardly.

I was watching the Whitney Houston funeral also and it just made realize again how short life is. It makes me feel like how much more easier it would be to just stay together and get closer to God and have him work in our marriage. It's not that hard to do.

Me- 43
H- 45
Married - 3 yrs
Together (off and on) 9 yrs
No kids
Bomb- 9/2011
Separated - 2/1/12
Filed for Divorce - 2/10/12
Page 9 of 12 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 12

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard