Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 37 of 54 1 2 35 36 37 38 39 53 54
J
J
Yes, and really, they do. Those loving feelings may last a while, but commitment has to kick in somewhere. It doesn't sound like he has any. Times will get tough eventually, and it's really hit you guys. And the antidepressants mess with everything, especially libido. You've been amazingly committed. Really, you're treating this like a marriage and he isn't at all.

I'm so sorry Michelle. What I meant by "in his mind he's being fair" is he knows he doesn't feel the same way about you as you feel about him. And he may even feel guilty for that. But until he realizes that it's not all about feelings, and that through work they can come back like we learn here in DB, there's nothing you can do to change his mind. He's really being a big baby and it's ticking all of your DB friends off mad

Me: 30
W: 28
T 8, M 6
S: 7-27-2007
W filed (again) 3-2011
Served 8-2011
Responded, now dark
"I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear" MLK
M
OP Offline
M
He broke the silence this am. "Good luck on your run :-)"

I sent him back a picture of the dog all ready to go.

He sent "Cute! Is she all stoked 'n ready?"

"Of course"

Then he started asking about whether I wanted him to watch her tomorrow. I said yes. He asked what time. Said okay, then he was waiting to see if he was going to Napa for the night.

I didn't hear from him rest of the day. I finally texted him asking if he was hanging with puppy tomorrow. He asked if I could ahve someone else do it. Says he feels like crap. he's getting auras like he's gonna have a seizure. A few minutes later, he texts me to ask how the run went. I sent him a pic of sleeping puppy and our run time. He asked how she was doing, I told him she fell off the couch last night. She stretched backwards and fell right off. It was hysterical. He sent back "ROTFLMAO, wish I could seen that. Wasn't that time the same you got as last year?" Guess he's boed lol

Michelle - Proud DR Rockette
S: 28JUL07, D'd: 29OCT09
http://tinyurl.com/27j9qo2
M
OP Offline
M
*bored

M
OP Offline
M
To finish out the convo from Saturday:

I replied back "Little faster I think"
Roger "Cool. She pull u again?"
"She tried. What else is new?"
"Steve had a sailing thing then a date tonight" (so he didn't go to Napa this weekend) "As for me not much. You?"
"That was more of a rhetorical question referencing Kelsey's competitive streak. But I'm good. Excited for the wine and chocolate festival, had a great time at the movies today."
"Ah yeah. Too true. Lol" "What did you see?"
"One For the Money. Based on the Stephanie Plum novel by Janet Evanovich. It was hysterical. Anyways, got a lot planned for tomorrow, so I'm off to bed. Have a good night."
"Oh yeah. I read the first 4. Thought the name sounded familiar. Sleep well. If u get into a bind with pup I can watch her. I'm just not in top form...Nite."

Didn't talk to him at all yesterday. My friend Joanna watched Kelsey, that worked out well. The wine & chocolate festival was good. Bought a bunch of wine of course. Now I'm broke lol.

K
K
Boy, he still isn't letting go is he? He probably is asking himself why he is so unhappy without you. Let him keep missing you.

kat

Me-53(and learning!)
S24, S21, D18, D17
Just keep swimming, Just keep swimming. Dory
M
OP Offline
M
I don't think he's asking himself why he is so unhappy without me. I think he always knew that was a lot of his own stuff. I think what he was always asking was why he wasn't happier with me.

I am so so so grateful this year that my best friend was born on Valentine's Day. Having someone to hang out with this weekend was great. I bought her a bottle of wine for her birthday. smile

M
M
Yeah, he's got to figure out why he can't make himself happy! ARGH!

That is great that your BF has a V-day birthday so you guys could have all that fun together.

T19 M15 S19 XH47 M43
bomb12/4/07
PA5/07
S12/26/07
D final 11/17/08
Back together with no defined R 05/2010
confused....to say the least!!!

M
OP Offline
M
So tonight it was comments on the videos of puppy dog I posted on Facebook. Since I wasn't logged into instant mesenger today, he texted me after work "That movie of puppy was hilarious."

"Which one? lol" (I had posted two)

"I didn't see the sheep one. Did she get a new sheep?"

"No, just finally getting stuff off my phone. Got a new 16GB microSD card."

"Cool" (No reason to reply to that)

M
OP Offline
M
Happy singles awareness day!

K
K
LOL! I wonder if we truly are more aware of the day then when we were married? I don't dread it in anyway. Christmas had been way harder with all this Hallmark commercial and the happy families with a Mom and Dad.

I have said since the divorce, so now it is the 5 of us and that always bothers ex but I really don't care, this is what he created. Even though my kids now that I am ready to date, I also am happy to show them that it is fine to be just you. Because if you can't be happy by yourself how on earth will you be happy with someone else?

Happy Friends that care about each others day!

kat

Me-53(and learning!)
S24, S21, D18, D17
Just keep swimming, Just keep swimming. Dory
Page 37 of 54 1 2 35 36 37 38 39 53 54

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard