Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 5 of 12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 11 12
B
B
I talked to a psychiatrist to get my prescription.

Me: 39
W: 44
SS 24
SD: 20
M: 13
T: 15
Bomb: 2/16/11
EA: 2/14/11
Papers Signed 4/13/11
Divorced 5/13/11
R
OP Offline
R
Just made an appointment with my primary care physician for Monday, and will go from there.

Me:37
H:GONE

Happy and loving life.
B
B
good call. i was always afraid of the stigma attached to ADs but.. it was one of the smartest decisions i've made! smile has really been a lifesaver during these trying times.

Me:38.. H:33.
Two beautiful kids S:6 D:3
M:8.. together for 11.
Bomb dropped:10/17/11
Separated:11/07/11
P
P
ADs can be a life saver! Nothing to be embarrassed about... And it's not like they make you wear a T-shirt that says: "Ask me if I took my meds today"
I've taken them on and off since I was 16. I've always been told to take them consistently for at least 3 months before you determine if they are helping... And then, I've never had to take them longer than 7 months.

Good for you for taking steps to take care of yourself. Once the anxiety is under control, *you* can take charge of your mind and emotions much easier... Which will help you cope.

M-31, H-31
T-9, M-7
S-6, s-20mth
sep 8/1/11
ILYNILWY 11/29/11
Creating separation papers.
Discover H has feelings for BFF, she does too 1/11/12
H moves out 1.20.12
R
OP Offline
R
Purg & bf - I am antsy about this because of the kind of job I have. I have to report all mental health visits and whatnot.

H comes home tonight from shopping for his trip. We're chatting and he tells me that he was looking at these shoes for me which were going to be my V-day present. He wasn't sure I would like them though, so he didn't get them. Says if I do like them he will go back and get them.

I was shocked. Wasn't sure if we were exchanging gifts. I did get him something just in case though. But I was preparing myself not to.

He's been extra chatty and funny tonight. Reminds me of how he was when we were dating. I think he's extra guilty. LOL

Well off to bed...in my cute/sexy pjs. ;-)

Happy and loving life.
R
OP Offline
R
I woke up to some nastygrams on Twitter from OW. Basically saying that just because I live with H, doesn't make me his main woman. I should in fact be wondering why there is someone on the side.

Now I will admit to checking her Twitter page for evidence of the A and what's going on. But never directly wrote anything to her. I have posted my own thoughts on my own Twitter page (not always nice I admit), but never mentioned her directly. I don't have any followers so she would have to purposely be looking at my page to know what I've posted.

I will admit, it made me chuckle to myself. I'm not #1 even if I live with him? Well clearly neither is she. But like Caleb said in Fireproof this ring on my finger gives me a head start. I've since protected my Twitter account.

I wonder if she's going to talk to H about it, and maybe pressure him to move out. It's amazing to me that she is proud to be the OW. What is wrong with people? So I don't know what to expect from H today. Just gonna roll with it.

Happy and loving life.
N
N
RR,

guilty or not, it's nice that your H is considering a V-day gift for you! I hope he picked out nice shoes!

As for the OW, shame on her and all the other OW/OM out there. How can someone live with themselves knowing they are a home wrecker? That they are intentionally hurting people, breaking up love, taking a parent away from a child FOREVER?!

In my blowup the other day I actually said that to H (I was on a roll), I said what kind of a person is she, knowing that he's married and has a child, and still wanting to destroy everything. And that he is attracted to THAT? He thinks he'll find his happiness in THAT? He didn't answer.

Anyway, OW is obviously feeling major jealousy...maybe because of V-day? You are still #1 and hates that.

Me:32 H:34 T:14.5 M:9.5 S:5 BD: 11/25/11

R
OP Offline
R
Well, I did get Valentine’s Day gifts from my H. He left for work, then came back in with the bag. Said he drove down the block to put it together so I wouldn’t look out the window and see him. Got a semi-generic card (although, he did write I love you in it), some champagne, some candy, a bottle of water I like, and a CD. He’s sending me a picture of the shoes as we speak to see if I will like them.

I got him some candy and gum to take on his trip, and a new loofah for the shower. (He loves body washes). I also put some money (less than originally planned) in his very generic V-day card. He is probably going to be shocked when he opens it and it says “Hi. Just stopping by to say, Happy Valentine’s Day.” LOL Normally we both give each other cards that say To my Wife or To my Husband. Guess it’s not to be this year. Here’s hoping and praying for next year.

I also had an email in my inbox when I got to work with the flight info on it. No names, one ticket number. I just sent back a message and asked who’s ticket it was. (I already know, but wanted to see what he was going to say). He says this is what his friend sent him and his bf says he has both barcodes. Turns out both tickets (his bf’s and OW’s) end up on the same flight from Memphis to Vegas for the 2nd leg of their trip. I am so confused. On the one hand, I want to believe so bad that he is telling the truth. On the other hand, I have proof that he probably isn’t. Hmmm…guess I just need to let it go. (I know, I know…no one has to say it).

I did get a nice surprise “Happy Valentine’s Day” phone call from my father-n-law. He almost never calls me, so it was nice to know he was thinking about me today. One thing I know for sure, if no R happens, OW is going to have one H*LL of a time breaking into this family. H’s parents will stick by him I’m sure, but…OW won’t be readily accepted. Of this I am sure.

I am still tripping out on OW’s messages this morning. She is too crazy. She should be thankful I have the job I have, otherwise, the old me would have already had a conversation with her about what was really going to happen. LOL Why do I always have to be the upstanding citizen? GRRR

Happy and loving life.
P
P
Happy V-Day to a kick @ss woman!!!
I'm renaming it Victory-Day for all us LBsers!!!

M-31, H-31
T-9, M-7
S-6, s-20mth
sep 8/1/11
ILYNILWY 11/29/11
Creating separation papers.
Discover H has feelings for BFF, she does too 1/11/12
H moves out 1.20.12
R
OP Offline
R
Originally Posted By: purgatory
Happy V-Day to a kick @ss woman!!!
I'm renaming it Victory-Day for all us LBsers!!!

Thank you! I love it.

Happy and loving life.
Page 5 of 12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 11 12

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard