Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 12 1 2 3 4 11 12
B
B
Ro,

I would never tell a lady to keep her mouth shut...But I would advise to forget about the OW. Only bad things could come from you doing this. It might push your H even that much farther away. Concentrate on you. Make the changes in your life to better yourself. That way, when this thing ends (in either you being divorced or in that new M with your H), you will be happy with who you are (and so will whoever is with you!).

Bed rest...that does s*ck...Wanna play words with friends then? LOL

Brian

Me: 39
W: 44
SS 24
SD: 20
M: 13
T: 15
Bomb: 2/16/11
EA: 2/14/11
Papers Signed 4/13/11
Divorced 5/13/11
B
B
ack! that s*cks! (((( roro ))))

i guess you'll have to ask yourself what confronting H will accomplish?

get better soon! stop plotting! lol

Me:38.. H:33.
Two beautiful kids S:6 D:3
M:8.. together for 11.
Bomb dropped:10/17/11
Separated:11/07/11
L
L
Is this a dealbreaker for you? If not what else has changed?

Me 57/H 58
M36 S 2.5yrs R 12/13

Let me give up the need to know why things happen as they do.
I will never know and constant wondering is constant suffering.
Caroline Myss
R
OP Offline
R
Brian - yeah I get it. Words with friends! Yeah! Same username. Although I doubt any of my words will make sense. LOL

BF - Absolutely nothing other than stroking my ego. It burns me up that he thinks he's getting over on me. And I'm hurt that he would want to. I mean, we've never been to Vegas, and now he's taking HER?!

labug - If the A was a dealbreaker, I would not be on this site right now. So nothing else has changed. I am just amazed at the amount of trouble he is going through to cover his tracks. If you guys could hear the stories. Its very sad that it has come to this.

Me:37
H:GONE

Happy and loving life.
B
B
Ro...

Game started..

He's NOT getting over on you. You know!!! And people who do KNOW they are doing wrong do EVERYTHING they can to cover their tracks. Like I said..You work on you. Let him see what he is missing.

Brian

SS 24
Papers Signed 4/13/11
Divorced 5/13/11
R
OP Offline
R
Brian - got it!

Last night the folks at Urgent Care forgot to give me back my ID and insurance card. H was supposed to pick it up after work, but after this afternoon's developments, I pulled myself together long enough to drive over there and get it myself. Just sent him a text message saying I went so he doesn't have to. His response "Oh. Ok. How are you feeling?" Told him somewhat better and that the rest has helped. He responds, "Great! What do you want for dinner?" I told whatever he wanted was fine.

He then calls me check in and to give me 3 options for dinner. I remind him that I still have half of my Subway sub from yesterday. He's asking if I want Chic-fil-a, which is a good 20+ mins in traffic. I tell him I don't want that but if he does he should go ahead. We settle on Chipotle in case I want something later.

Knowing what I know now, what I thought were all positive signs, now seem like something he's doing to appease his guilt about this trip. I can honestly say, while he's been helpful when I've been sick before, he's never offered to take the day off once. I don't even know how to act when he gets home. Acting as-if may not be enough right now.

I feel like I'm going coo-koo for Cocoa Puffs!

Happy and loving life.
R
OP Offline
R
More randomness...At this rate, I'll get to another 100 posts with just my thoughts. LOL

H just called me out of the blue and asked if I had any popcorn. (My favorite snack) I said I did. He asked if I had the kind for my air popper. I said I thought I did. He then asked if I had popcorn seasonings. I again said I did.

What the...? He seemed (yeah, I know - mindreading) to be reaching for something that would make me happy or to get a favorable response. I hadn't even mentioned popcorn in about 2 weeks. I think this is his conscience getting to him. Or maybe I'm just wishing it was.

There will probably be more posts like this since I'm stuck in the house with nothing but time on my hands, and he'll be home soon. I apologize in advance. Either you guys hear my quest for understanding or he does....and we know how that would go.

Happy and loving life.
B
B
If you're going crazy.. Keep posting!!

I don't have much to say since I'm not exactly an expert. But know that I'm sending you positive vibes.

Me:38.. H:33.
Two beautiful kids S:6 D:3
M:8.. together for 11.
Bomb dropped:10/17/11
Separated:11/07/11
B
B
I don't know what he is getting at/after, but don't put too much thought into it. WAS don't think rationally and we can't understand their reasoning! Just post post post!!!

Brian

SS 24
Papers Signed 4/13/11
Divorced 5/13/11
R
OP Offline
R
Latest development - H went to Target and got me a microwave popcorn popper. HUH?

I made a joke and asked was this my Valentine's Day present. He had the nerve to look shocked and inhale loudly and say Oh no! I said Oh, I didn't think I was getting one. Thank you.

So not my best moment, but I am now channeling Mother Teresa. She had better show up soon.

Happy and loving life.
Page 2 of 12 1 2 3 4 11 12

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard