Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 6 of 11 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 10 11
A
A
I hope you are feeling better after the root canal. I had one once and it was awful. I feel for you.

-Autumn

G
G
just had my crown done today, last part of the root canal. Hope you are feeling better lady

m 54
XW 48
m 12
t 14
bomb 6-11
s 10-11
wife moved to other state 10-21-11
d 9-12

O GOD THY SEA IS SO GREAT AND MY BOAT IS SO SMALL!
L
labug Offline OP
OP Offline
L
Just got back from the root canal procedure. Not bad at all! After all the horror stories I've heard, I was dreading it. The worst part of course is having your mouth clamped open for 45-50 minutes.

I'm grateful to live in the age of modern dentistry where these things can be taken care of with minimal pain.

Me 57/H 58
M36 S 2.5yrs R 12/13

Let me give up the need to know why things happen as they do.
I will never know and constant wondering is constant suffering.
Caroline Myss
W
W
Hey Labug!

Glad you got through it okay. Made me remember my root canal.

An emergency one. The dentist's assistant called in sick. So his wife (Also a dentist, filled in.) It was the longest 90 minutes of my life. They bickered about everything. Right now I'm wondering if they are still married.......

Hope you have a nice evening!

Wendy

Me 57 XH 58 Sons age 32 & 27 M:32
D final 9/12
Bought 10 Acres and Living the Dream!
L
labug Offline OP
OP Offline
L
Thanks everyone for your well-wishes on the root canal.

Here's the email I sent to H. I appreciate everyone keeping my terse, controlling tendencies in control. I'm more and more realizing how when I arrange things for other people "I'll have your stuff on the garage apron" that I'm controlling them, or attempting to. I'm giving the message, 'I'm going to arrange and plan your life because I think you aren't able to do it.'

I become enmeshed by doing things for others that they can do for themselves. I just read this line this morning-I have no right to deprive anyone else of the challenge to meet his own responsibility.

H
About the taxes, I'm glad we agree on that. I will package the paperwork up. I appreciate you taking charge of this.

Help me understand about the house, it's not clear to me what you're saying

I am currently receiving your mail and phone calls, please think about how we should handle that. Also, how would you like to handle your personal stuff in the garage?

Me 57/H 58
M36 S 2.5yrs R 12/13

Caroline Myss
G
G
Sounds good to me, my only suggestion might be to rephrase the part that says "help me understand" "I'm not quite sure if I understand your thoughts about the house" Just a thought, good luck, either way sounds good!
Gunny

m 54
XW 48
m 12
t 14
bomb 6-11
s 10-11
d 9-12

G
G
meant to say rephrase the part that says "help me understand" to "I'm not quite sure if I understand your thougts about the house"

m 54
XW 48
m 12
t 14
bomb 6-11
s 10-11
d 9-12

W
W
Thinking about you today.

Don't think I'm sappy, but I'm like a child now. When I say my prayers at night I run through all the people I can think of to help give them strength.

I had gotten out of the habit of praying at night. I've found it really does help me go to sleep. Something about putting my world in order in my head.......

Aloha,

Wendy

Me 57 XH 58 Sons age 32 & 27 M:32
D final 9/12
Bought 10 Acres and Living the Dream!
L
labug Offline OP
OP Offline
L
Thank you so much and I don't think you're sappy. I usually have my quiet prayer/meditation time in the morning, trying to get centered for the day.

I saw this on FB last week:
Dear God, so far today, I’ve done all right. I haven’t gossiped, and I haven’t lost my temper. I haven’t been grumpy, nasty or selfish, and I’m really glad of that! But in a few minutes, God, I’m going to get out of bed, and from then on, I’m probably going to need a lot of help. Thank you! Amen.

Me 57/H 58
M36 S 2.5yrs R 12/13

Caroline Myss
L
labug Offline OP
OP Offline
L
Just a little journaling after reading 25's last post and a post from gunny:

I have so much to work on with me that I don't think I'm ready for ANY relationship.

What I do know is that I need more GAL fun activities. A friend is getting a group together to do a mud run in March. That is going to be on my list. Even tho I'm active being silly and doing things that seem to have no purpose has never been high on my list. That needs to change.

Me 57/H 58
M36 S 2.5yrs R 12/13

Caroline Myss
Page 6 of 11 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 10 11

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard