Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 6 of 21 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 20 21
M
M
Ahhhh....I'm thinking the shift in you, the detachment you are experiencing, even so slight, he may very well pick up on. He'll sense something.

Drinks...LOL, there was a scene on Dexter a few episodes ago where the cop got drunk and picked up a woman. Left his gun in her car so had to go and get it. She wasn't exactly pretty.

M 55 H 58 M 24 T 29
S 22,21, 19
Bomb 4/10
It (A) really isn't about you 11/2013
We all have work to do

The truth will set you free, but it will almost kill you first.
A
A
I really, really, really wish I drank right now. LOL. (I'm in no booze mode because I had stomach surg in the summer. Supposed to leave between 6 months to a year before consuming booze. (All's good too because I drank far too heavily back in 2007 - quit cold turkey back then, to prove to myself I could do it.) smile

That first glass of wine (hopefully in my new place)... will taste REALLY good. So I can't drink with you in this full moon... but I'll get there smile

cheers
Abbey smile

T:22, M:20
H:55 Me:45
H-OW PA: N/07
OW Jan08
Bomb:Feb/08
S: Apr/08
Back together Ap1/09-Sept/11
Oct, 2011, uncertain future/H is a mess.
Dec/11 - Doin'friend mode. Some days are better than others.
N
Nblost Offline OP
OP Offline
N
I have actually been drinking a lot less since H's A...but I guess I made up for it. :-) I think given my H's trip...I was on a bit of a mission that night.

I'm definitely thinking the lure is the self-esteem boost. Also, I don't think my idea of ramping up the sexiness with H was a bad one...hard to compete with the OW but I also don't think it necessarily hurts (especially in my case where H stil seems to generally like me)

As one of my friends said, "your life is certainly not boring".

M 44, H 46
D11, D9, D5
Married 12 years
PA confirmed 9/2011
I filed 3/2012
H moved out 7/2012
M
M
The moon was HUGE at 5:00 tonight. BIG, yellow, like my neighbor put a pole in the ground and put a bf huge honking light on. Up higher in the sky and just full and beautiful.

In its waning phase it's a good time to cast spells to send things away from you.....like ow! ;-)

M 55 H 58 M 24 T 29
S 22,21, 19
Bomb 4/10
It (A) really isn't about you 11/2013
We all have work to do

The truth will set you free, but it will almost kill you first.
A
A
H's OW, was in a car wreck this week... SO CLOSE... but yet ... so far. *smile* If only, if only, if ONLY. So if you can cast a spell or two in my direction... she rarely wears a seatbelt!

I'll see if I can cast some equal thoughts your way smile

Abs

OW Jan08
N
Nblost Offline OP
OP Offline
N
You know what is interesting...a few days ago, I would have said..."Count me in on the spells, I want OW dead!" Today, I saw this comment and just felt like I didn't care. At this moment, my feeling is, she can have H.

I texted H once today about the kids and he asked if we were still on our little road trip. Interesting that he gets to ask the questions but doesn't offer up any information on his trip with OW. I haven't asked a thing about it.

I really feel like for H to get me back, he is going to have to work for it (and I'm not sure he will ever be willing to).

Kind of interesting what one night of fun and attention after 5 months of misery will do to your mind. I would still be willing to get back together with H for the kids...but right now, I'm really disgusted by his actions.

M: 43
H: 45
Married 12 years
PA/EA: August 2011
H still with OW, still in house

M 44, H 46
D11, D9, D5
Married 12 years
PA confirmed 9/2011
I filed 3/2012
H moved out 7/2012
A
A
Nb, it MUST be the full moon, because I had a total melt down yesterday. Tonight he's with her, and I couldn't care less. LOL.

Quote:
I really feel like for H to get me back, he is going to have to work for it (and I'm not sure he will ever be willing to).

Kind of interesting what one night of fun and attention after 5 months of misery will do to your mind. I would still be willing to get back together with H for the kids...but right now, I'm really disgusted by his actions.

That's the thing my friend and I talked about. I think we need that validation in order to heal. THEY need to do that work to give us the validation...AND to make an honest attempt at reconciliation.

Without that work... it's lip service. Too easy for them to come back... means too easy for them to do it again.

Abbey

OW Jan08
N
Nblost Offline OP
OP Offline
N
H is "back" from his trip with OW but still in her city. He went over to one of our friend's houses tonight and texted me pictures. It seemed obvious to me that he wanted me to know he was back from his trip. I was pleasant to him, but not overly responsive. He called and talked to the kids for about a half hour a bit later. At one point, he must have asked them "how is mommy" because our 4 year old ran in to ask me how I was and then ran back and told him my answer "great".

I just don't feel like initiating any contact with him. He doesn't want to tell me about his trip...so any conversation we have would be completely one-sided. He was asking the kids about our road trip...and they were very excited telling him about the hotel, shopping, etc...so that was good.

H also threw a couple things out in his texts tonight about our friends coming to visit us in March, and another friend wanting us to go into a real estate investment with him. I didn't respond to either text. I just don't feel like I can say we'll be together much longer. (especially if he thinks he can go on trips with OW without checking with me or making sure I am okay having the kids)

I think I remain "dim" and doing the LRT. He knows he is out in January at the rate he's going...this weekend has made me more comfortable with that. I'm also really tired of covering for him and I am so tired of all of his lies.

It'll be interesting to see if he notices the change in me.

M 44, H 46
D11, D9, D5
Married 12 years
PA confirmed 9/2011
I filed 3/2012
H moved out 7/2012
I
I
Originally Posted By: Abbey
Fabulous site. Will read more when I have some time. Thanks for sharing that.

Interesting what she said about the "OW" and how they appear on way at first, then another when the fog lifts.
Abbey

could you post the sight again?? I cant find it and would like to check it out...
how are you doing Nblost? I see your husband is back and Im wondering how your going to handle things when you see him next...I was just thinking about you and wanted to let you know..

Me:48 H:42
M: 18 yrs.
S: 9/1/09 due to alcoholic H
D bomb: 9/9/11
OW confirmed 10/30/11
D papers filed 11/01/11
S15 S21(Special needs) S28

Look to yourself, It is there that all your answers are found...
A
A
Originally Posted By: imthemom
Originally Posted By: Abbey
Fabulous site. Will read more when I have some time. Thanks for sharing that.

Interesting what she said about the "OW" and how they appear on way at first, then another when the fog lifts.
Abbey

could you post the sight again?? I cant find it and would like to check it out...
how are you doing Nblost? I see your husband is back and Im wondering how your going to handle things when you see him next...I was just thinking about you and wanted to let you know..

http://www.emotionalaffair.org/newsflash-the-affair-fog-has-lifted/

OW Jan08
Page 6 of 21 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 20 21

Moderated by  Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard