Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
#2160560 06/13/11 08:11 PM
M
Mila Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Hello my friends. It's been a while since I visited here. Here is my update.

Life is really good, I'm having a blast, I'm happy, very content and peaceful. I'm legally separated, I've sold my house and bought the penthouse that I mentioned before and now working on possibly buying a business. Still working for H's company, but no longer as an owner.

My new relationship is wonderful and getting better and better (if that's even possible lol) as time goes on...my BF is a wonderful man, caring, romantic, attentive...never felt so loved and pampered...still amazed.

Couple of weeks ago, my ex wanted to talk...and guess what...he wanted to reconcile...said that he misses what we had and that if he knew 2 years ago what he knows now he wouldn't have left...I asked him what about your relationship with OW...is it over? He said NO, nothing changed....and I just thought why is he even talking to me?...told him that I'm not going to put myself in that position ever again...as you may remember he asked to R 2x before and I said yes and then restarted with OW again...broke my heart all over again...

So after I said no to reconciliation, he had the audacity to ask me not to say anything to OW's husband, because he didn't want the OW to know that he wants to come back to me.

Anyway, H is still in MLC...he still has tons of work to do...he needs to break it up with OW and spend time on his own to work on his issues.

I don't know what the future will bring. I just know that I'm happy, living my life fully and joyously one day at the time.

Hope everyone is doing well, I'll try to catch up with you all.

Hugs

Mila

M53 H54 D17
M33Y T38Y
Bomb OW 09/09
OUT 10/09 BACK 11/09 OUT 01/10
WANTS TO R 04/10 BACK with OW 05/10
Wants to Reconcile 05/11 I said NO
Mila #2160581 06/13/11 09:00 PM
job Offline
Mila!
Good for you! You deserve all that life has to offer...enjoy every moment of it!

Sit quietly, the answers will reveal themselves when you least expect them to.
The past is gone, the present is a gift and you need to focus on today, allow the future to reveal itself when it is ready.
job #2160583 06/13/11 09:03 PM
C
C
Mila

Congratulations on living your life for YOU!!! All sounds wonderful!!!

M48 H53
M16 T18
S16 D13
SS30
H drops bomb PA/8-30-09
H leaves 12-30-09
D filed by H 2-10
H asks to come home 4-11
Piecing
S
S
Mila,

So glad to hear that things are going well!!!

Good for you for seeing right through your H. Sounds like he was trying to put you back to the place where he left you.

You're right. He still has a long way to go.

Thanks for the update, been thinking about you!

(((Hugs)))

C
C
I agree Mila good for you.

I do find it very interesting that your WH wanted to reconcile when he thought you were moving too far away from the spot that he left you in.

He is still in the middle of his crisis and he was offering you OW status.

Definitely right according to the SCRIPT.

Me-70, D37,S36
Cadet #2160657 06/14/11 03:24 AM
A
A
Mila, I am so impressed with how you have progressed. You are in a really good place, I think, and I admire your ability to see that there is still "fog" in him and you are going to continue to live your life for you. You are asking the "right" questions and you are detaching from what is probably toxic and giving him his space. DBing at its finest! I'm glad to hear of your happiness.

M45
Bomb 6/09; EA 6/10; Divorced 1/11
Proud single mom of 7 little feline girls and one little feline boy
"Fall down 53 times. Get up 54." -- Zen saying
Mila #2160708 06/14/11 01:34 PM
M
MHL Offline
M
Originally Posted By: Mila

I don't know what the future will bring. I just know that I'm happy, living my life fully and joyously one day at the time.

And that is the best any of us can do or ever hope to do!!

I am so happy for you Mila. It is nice to be in a place that you can put into perspective what your MLC spouse is saying or doing.

This journey that we are on has reminded us that we are the only ones that can truly impact our own lives and our own happiness.

It is such a fundamental concept and once it becomes part of who you are it is something that you never want to let go of ever again.

I am glad your new BF is treating you the way you deserve to be treated........hard to believe that there was a time that we would have settled for something less.

I hope that life brings you all the joy and happiness that you so richly deserve!!!

Cheers

~C

Formerly "missherlove"

Me49 XW49
M17 T19
S16 D20

Expose yourself to your deepest fear; after that, fear has no power, and the fear of freedom shrinks and vanishes. You are free.

~Jim Morrison
MHL #2160832 06/14/11 08:08 PM
E
E
Mila

I'm so happy for you. You sound good, strong and HAPPY.

Hey..can I still borrow the car? smile

"The difficulties of Life are intended to make us BETTER,not bitter".
"Fear is a prison, where you are the jailer. FREE YOURSELF!"
"Life is usually all about how you handle Plan B." - Jack3Beans
Mila #2161002 06/15/11 05:54 PM
I
I
I often think of you.......so glad to see you happy...isn't it funny how when we first get here we are looking for that magic pill to fix our husbands and our wives....

And we wonderd will we ever feel better?...we will ever laugh again?...we we ever love and be loved again?..

For some in here, as yourself it does happen....I am no longer in here looking for the MAGIC PILL....just reading all the others who are like we were....wondering what the hell happened because we all were blindsided by the MLC monster..
Never saw it coming, at least not until we looked inside of ourselves,we did fail our spouses and they failed us...

It really does get better....we get better....and we do survive...
Life is good now w/o my h just me and my daughter and of course the rest of the clan....my 2 grown boys, grandchildren..great grand children and my oldest daughter noW going thru her own MLC

All I can do is be there for her.... love her.....not judge her...all I can do is watch my SIL go thru what I have been thru and let him know life does get better and the pain will be no more.....

Mila, you have been such an inspiration to me may God bless you and give you the desires of your heart.....Irma

Done 01/2014
K
K
Mila,

Im so happy for you smile

Im glad you have found someone who will treat you the way you should be treated.

You are an inspiration.

Kissak

"What time I am afraid, I will trust in thee." Psalms 56:3
M-37 H-37
S-10, D-15
M- 1993
First bomb- 12/23/06
Came and went too MANY times!
Gone again 10-25-10
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard