Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 9 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
2blu Offline OP
OP Offline
She will chat with me about work, friends, family when we are on the phone or meeting, but she doesn't contact me just to do that.
She generally acts happy, but has cried at a couple of meetings. Her mother is very nurturing so I think she is happy about spending more time with her.

As for me, I'm in much better physical shape, meaning I look and feel better than I have in years. She hasn't mentioned it but I don't expect her to. There is nothing else for her to notice other than my attitude, which I think would appear more positive around her.

I don't know about any OM. Haven't been stalking her though.

H 39, W 34
T 10, M6
no children
bomb 1/31
S 3/2
2blu Offline OP
OP Offline
Got a notice Friday to pick up a certified letter from the post office. Figured it was something legal from W, but hoped I won a drawing. Sure enough it was a civil summons for divorce sent by a law firm. Although my W has not been with me for over a year, this still hurts. I feel I cannot avoid and delay this much longer. Maybe it is time to meet with W, and finish splitting up our marbles and be done. So far nothing has seemed to work to turn this separation around, including talking, not talking, and lots of prayer.

H 39, W 34
T 10, M6
no children
bomb 1/31
S 3/2
2blu Offline OP
OP Offline
There are only days left in my marriage unless I receive a miracle. W explained that I do not have to do anything about the D, unless there are material things I contest. She no longer asking for part of the house equity (which sadly means moving on is more important to her). I have not filed a response, since the way we split things when she left is financially favorable to me at this point. I see no point in giving lawyers part of our money when it will not stop the D.

H 39, W 34
T 10, M6
no children
bomb 1/31
S 3/2
Page 9 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard