Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 11 of 11 1 2 9 10 11
R
R
You're right Lorie, it doesnt matter if he is or isnt with OW. I know this, you know this but it sure would make you feel better to know for sure, wouldnt it? I think the OW is the hardest part of MLC. The betrayal, the lost of trust, the lies, the emotional attachment, the physical acts......its all so painful.

I was doing so well up until a few days ago. I stopped "googling" her name. Then I started again. I dont know what Im looking for or hoping to see? All I see is this ugly person staring at me. I dont know what H sees in her? Ive shown her picture to my two close friends. They were like WTF? And their husbands said H had obviously lost his mind. Well they dont call it affair down for no reason. I did see that her profile got taken off their company website. I dont think that means anything though. Maybe she got fired? Ha! Wishful thinking on my part!

I havent looked at Hs bank account. I think because I know that it would hurt me alot to see what he's up to.

Is your H living with OW?

W - 31
H - 33
Married - 7 years
Together - 10 yrs
Kids - S 3yrs old
Separated - 27/03/11
OW - 10/04/11
L
OP Offline
L
My H affaired down too. Everyone is amazed when they see her. Yes, he is living with her which hurts D16 very much. I personally believe that he living with her could cause it to end sooner. But again, who knows? The pride and stubbornness may cause him to stick with it. I'm just glad I don't have to see it. I know the first time I see them together it will hurt. But for now I am avoiding being around anyplace they may be.

Lorie
W47 H48 D16
M20
H gone 11/9/10 lives w/OW

When you forgive,you heal. When you let go,you grow. When you cry to God, you surrender. When you love unconditionally, you show others Christ's love.
B
B
If it is MLC they affair down. This is because of deeply felt inadequacy - they find someone they feel 'better' than, and to whom they will be a white knight. Because they feel inadequate the person they find will surprise us and most of the people who know them.

I realise we would say that they affair down, but I think most of us are sane enough to know when it is a relationship of 'equals' even if we do not like the person.

Doesn't mean the affair will end quickly though: sometimes they stay with OP for a long time

L
OP Offline
L
Beatrice,

Reading these boards give me such insight on all of this, and the A. I don't know when it will end, but I do know the MLC is crazy land and she may be the most beautiful and intelligent person to him right now and that is his life to live. I just know I have to live mine. I know the A will run its course and though I hope sooner than later, I have no expectations at this point. It is what it is, I still hurt over it at times and at others I see that I am worth so much more and deserve to live my life as I see fit. I don't even feel as if I am waiting anymore. I am not waiting for him to miraculously see his mistakes or the hurt he has caused. I am no longer waiting for him to just want to come home anymore. I am no longer waiting for him to see what he has lost. I am moving forward and keeping my faith focused on what God wants me to do for myself and D16.

Well, I guess it is time to start another thread.

Lorie
W47 H48 D16
M20
H gone 11/9/10 lives w/OW

When you forgive,you heal. When you let go,you grow. When you cry to God, you surrender. When you love unconditionally, you show others Christ's love.
Page 11 of 11 1 2 9 10 11

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard