Print Thread
Page 10 of 11 1 2 8 9 10 11
A
A
Glad you're okay!

L
OP Offline
L
Thank you, and I should say everyone is okay here, nothing like Joplin. Just a lot of cleaning up and rebuilding.

Lorie
W47 H48 D16
M20
H gone 11/9/10 lives w/OW

When you forgive,you heal. When you let go,you grow. When you cry to God, you surrender. When you love unconditionally, you show others Christ's love.
I
I
Lorie - so glad you are safe. Know the pain of that coldness from XH all too well. Keep moving forward. - IB

M-48/XH-48 M=25/T=28 years
Ds-24,22/S-18
D - 3/11
A Day at a Time
A
A
Lorie it must be an amazing effort on his part to pull of that emotionless state. Probably later he loses it completely. I've even heard that exact "I know you do" phrase. Just try to fixate on other things instead of that and I'm glad you and your daughter are ok.

M45
Bomb 6/09; EA 6/10; Divorced 1/11
Proud single mom of 7 little feline girls and one little feline boy
"Fall down 53 times. Get up 54." -- Zen saying
L
OP Offline
L
Thanks everyone, I am so glad that I have this place to vent and get such support. Antonia, I really have not fixated on what happened last night after I wrote it here this morning. I got busy helping with the clean up in the neighborhood and just being with neighbors. H texted once and said he was looking for a chainsaw to take care of tree in the back that came down. I texted him back and said don't worry about it, I got it taken care of and he asked who and all I said was 'a friend' and left it at that. I really didn't want to talk with him about what was going on here, if he cared he would be here, so I really just took care of everything myself. His parents told me tonight they are so proud of me for handling everything with such grace and dignity. Of course they would help me with anything I needed. I thanked them and told them I really had it all under control.
I will say, I am so tired and my body hurts all over, but it is a good satisfied feeling of taking care of me and D16. I think I miss that by not having a job. Please continue to pray for me to get a job. There are two school counseling jobs I have applied for and I would love either of these positions. That is what I have my Master's in and it would be my dream job.

Blessings to all!

Lorie
W47 H48 D16
M20

When you forgive,you heal. When you let go,you grow. When you cry to God, you surrender. When you love unconditionally, you show others Christ's love.
A
A
((((hugs ))))

Keep on praying Lorie.

Me:49 H:45 D:12 M:14 T:18
Bomb: 6/26/10
EA: 9/3/10, fizzled out slowly, now ???
11/5/11 Retrouvaille
Finally piecing....
Its peaceful at last, but we got a looong way to go
R
R
Lorie just catching up on your post. Wow what an ordeal you've just gone through. I'm glad you are D are safe and well.

W - 31
H - 33
Married - 7 years
Together - 10 yrs
Kids - S 3yrs old
Separated - 27/03/11
OW - 10/04/11
L
OP Offline
L
Thanks Red,

I am still awaiting the insurance adjuster. I need to get him here to get the damage fixed and then complete my painting and hopefully putting the house on the market this month sometime.

I would like to ask everyone to pray for me and my job hunt. I have put in for four school counseling positions and this would be my dream job. It is what I got my Master's for, so please pray I get one of these jobs. I know that the job does not start until August, but I know I would have peace of mind knowing I would have a job starting in August. I can squeak by on my unemployment until then. Just say prayers.

Update on sitch, not much going on there. My car battery died and my in-laws let me borrow the money to get a new one and H came and changed it out. He is still deeply in MLC, everything is about him. I did find it interesting that the last few times of contact he has always been at the radio station, where normally he would not have been. It seems he is making himself more important and in-disposable to the station and becoming a workaholic. Me thinks things with OW may not be as great as it once was as he should be spending more time with her than at work. But I try not to read too much into it. I have no idea what he is doing and try really hard not to care.

My D16 starts work today, but the poor thing is sick. She is going to try to go in for her shift which is 4 hours and see if she can make it through. I told her it would look better if she at least tries, since it is her first day. We had a fun-filled weekend going to many graduation parties and a visit from friend.

Today I am getting back to the painting, cleaning the walls and preparing to paint. Hopefully start painting tomorrow or Thursday.

Blessings to all!

Lorie
W47 H48 D16
M20

R
R
Ill say a prayer for you tonight Lorie. And Ill have my fingers, toes, arms, knees, legs, eyes crossed as well wink

PS I hope you're right about the OW situation.

W - 31
H - 33
Married - 7 years
Together - 10 yrs
Kids - S 3yrs old
Separated - 27/03/11
OW - 10/04/11
L
OP Offline
L
Thanks Red! I hope I'm right about OW too. But it really doesn't matter because he is deep into MLC. He is in Gods hands now. Nothing I say or do will make his choices and I have to make mine. I will stand for my marriage as long as God tells me to stand. But I am moving forward everyday.

Lorie
W47 H48 D16
M20

Page 10 of 11 1 2 8 9 10 11

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard