Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 19 of 22 1 2 17 18 19 20 21 22
K
K
Have you been trying to get rid of me? lol. I am leaving this Friday. I will happily post pics on the alt.

Hugs, kat

Me-53(and learning!)
S24, S21, D18, D17
Just keep swimming, Just keep swimming. Dory
M
M
Haha. It does sound like it!

Michelle - Proud DR Rockette
S: 28JUL07, D'd: 29OCT09
http://tinyurl.com/27j9qo2
O
O
Just checking up on you. Sounds like you're doing pretty well for yourself.

I
OP Offline
I
Hey guys! been a while...I'm still alive lol Nothing new to report really, I'm still in limbo. The Ls keep getting richer and me poorer lol

STBX has been dating around and admittedly it still hurts to think that but only if I allow it to- the emotions get the best of me at times thinking how things were so good and why she didn't see them that way. DD no longer has those good times to build memories from like she did. DD will be turning 7 in a few months. We've been at this far too long.

Anyway, hope ya'll are good!

Me: 35|WAW: 38|D: 6yo | http://tinyurl.com/2dxx7m6
Feb 2006, left, came back in two weeks
Aug 2006, left again
Apr 2007, filed for divorce
Dec 2007, reunited
Mar 2010, moved out, filed again
M
M
Glad to see you around!

Limbo [censored]. Hurry up and gtfo! LOL

Michelle - Proud DR Rockette
S: 28JUL07, D'd: 29OCT09
http://tinyurl.com/27j9qo2
I
OP Offline
I
Hola!

Still here...though I almost didn't make it. My 2 wheeled gf tried to kill me. What is it with you ladies? lol I dislocated my shoulder- the upper arm came out of its socket. A very painful experience. I passed out from the pain. Was taken to the emergency and then $5k later was released to an orthopedic. I'm lucky in that I have 80% of the movement back. Can't wait till I'm able to ride it again...what is it with us men? we keep going back for more? grin Actually, the story's not even very Evelknievel- I came to a stop, the road was tilted and wet. I put my foot down and it went about 3 inches too far, the bike started to tip to one side, I tried to fight it from falling over...the clutch popped out of my hand and jerked the bike forward pulling my shoulder out. No flying sparks, no show off in front of cute girls involved, heck even the nurse was so-so. I did tell this girl at work that I was benchpressing my usual 400lbs but forgot to warm up...she didn't believe me!

So what does this have to do with D you ask? Well let me tell you when you're unable to move an inch without experiencing excruciating pain, laying in the emergency room or at home and you suddenly realize you're all alone in your misery and the one person you counted on your entire life and vice-versa is no longer there it really pushes you into the abyss of despair and self-pitty. Apparently DD had called me while I was in the hospital but due to the pain killers and what not I couldn't talk...STBX said I sounded like I was drunk (I don't even drink)...so I told her what happened and all she said was "oh...if you want me to keep DD for a few extra days let me know"...wow that actually hurt lol

Anyway, this was almost a month ago now. Lately I'm suffering from more of mental stress...or a heartache. STBX appears to now be in a full blown R with someone at her work. DD told me recently that he's been sleeping over...SOB!!! I want to beat this guy's ass with one arm and put a steel toed boot up his @ss. STBX is really trying to get DD to go to picnics and BBQs with him...grrr. I feel so freshly hurt. Does it ever end?

Anyway, just my usual drive-by to say hello to my old neighbors. Oh and the D is still not done yet...and I'm still single- and good looking of course grin

Aug 2006, left again
Dec 2007, reunited
O
O
Sorry about your setback. It is true that every once in a while something will come up that sets you back on your heels a bit. Hang in there, they get fewer and fewer as time goes by (though I'm not sure they ever go away completely).

As for the OM, it seems to me the greatest punishment he'll get is actually "winning" your STBXW. She sure seems the booby prize to me. Let him find the truth in the old saying, "Be careful what you wish for, you might just get it".

Now...get the D done! It's time to put this chapter of your life to rest. Quick Ds may cause people heartache, but after a D has dragged on, getting it wrapped up is a tremendous relief.

I
OP Offline
I
You're right OldFriend, the setbacks never seem to go away. As for her/him...I want to see some devine justice, karma, something! and I want to see it now because if they learn their lesson 5years from now then no one will care.

"She sure seems the booby prize to me."

I don't know...sometimes I wonder if I was in fact the cause and what she did was the effect. Second guessing about what's right and what's wrong. I know I made mistakes but I also know I loved her terribly and would've done anything for her. I guess none of it really matters now.

I'm trying to get the D done, it just keeps dragging on...sigh. As MichelleLT said I want to GTFO! lol

How're you OF? how's your life? do you have another lady in your life? any plans for one in the near future?

Aug 2006, left again
Dec 2007, reunited
W
W
IR, so glad you're OK...well, as OK as you can be in such a sitch! And yes, the big D thing just never stops giving, does it. There's always a brand new way to re-open the wounds! Hey, your STBX having a new man in her life and wanting DD to be a part of that is pretty damn painful. Lying in a hospital certainly brings home the alone feeling...and the best you can get from her is "Oh". It makes you wonder whether there was any love there to begin with, doesn't it! I don't think you ever "get over" this, you just start to live with it better. It s@cks but it is what it is. Get well and keep in touch. This too shall pass smile

Divorced February 27, 2012.

"Only by love is love awakened".~ Ellen G White
K
K
Sorry to hear about your accident. Ouch!! I hope you are feeling better now. I hope things get wrapped up for you soon as it is incredibly draining. Thanks for checking in. Thinking of ya!

Hugs, kat

Me-53(and learning!)
S24, S21, D18, D17
Just keep swimming, Just keep swimming. Dory
Page 19 of 22 1 2 17 18 19 20 21 22

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard