Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 6 9 10
Y
OP Offline
Y
punkin

I will stay in control. I am really surprised that I haven't blown up at him since the D has started. I am actualy pretty darn calm and taking it one step and one day at a time!!

Y

B
B
YR, you have been at this about as long as me, and so you know the score, but to say that my xh was volatile during the divorce process is putting it mildly. Whether he was genuinely spinning or manipulating in a very calculating way, I still have no idea, but what they appear to agree one day will not necessarily be what they want or believe was agreed on another, even when the lawyers tell them . . . .

I am so glad it is over, even though I never wanted it.

Y
OP Offline
Y
beatrice

I have already seen my H change his mind about things he wants from this D. I never wanted it either, we have just begun this process and I already want it over. LOL!!

He can either make this happen easy or make it hard. I am not going to let him manipulate me. I am prepared for the most part and will let the L handle it.

My L says he is playing games, like running from the process server for 2 weeks, the longer he messes around the more money it will cost.

Y

Y
OP Offline
Y
So H just called and said he knows what day this is he didn't forget. He knows that it isn't the best Birthday but he hopes I have a wonderful one. I thanked him for calling.

We talked about the Mustang payments and he said he is going to see if he can still make the payment if not he will let me know.

I am so tired today, I guess because I am getting old!!

Y

Y
OP Offline
Y
So today I put my D on hold... I talked to my L and he thought it would be a good idea. I am dealing with some health issues and if I get a D right now I will lose health insurance after a year.

I am still in the process of trying to find out what is going on with me. I have had alot of procedures done and am waiting on a CAT scan next. There is a mass somewhere around my bladder, stomach area. They have ruled out bladder cancer after the last test. The Doctor said it was worry some because he doesn't know what it is. Hopefully the Cat Scan will show something that can be fixed.

My H called me on Friday and said he was coming over to help me with D and things around the house and stayed till yesterday. He is okay with putting the D on hold, as a matter of fact he seemed relieved. He told me that my health comes first and I didn't need the D hanging over me right now. He was a big help because whatever is going on with me right now has me totally exhausted and he let me rest.

Y

B
B
I am so sorry you are ill. The stress of dealing with a MLCer doesn't help does it? I hope the CAT scan is OK.

Take care.

job Offline
YR,
Please, please take care of yourself. The stressors that you have been dealing with are not helping your health right now. I'm glad you've put the D on hold and have turned your focus to your health. I am keeping you in my thoughts and prayers.

Sit quietly, the answers will reveal themselves when you least expect them to.
The past is gone, the present is a gift and you need to focus on today, allow the future to reveal itself when it is ready.
Y
OP Offline
Y
Thank you Beatrice and Snodderly

I am still exhausted. I don't go for my CT scan until the first of June. I had a cath for over a week. That was horrible to say the least. Most likely surgery is coming according to the DR.

I put the D on hold for now because I want to make sure that I have health insurance and can't afford high hospital and doctor bills with everything else. I found out thatmy L is retiring in June. His health isn't good and he is on dialysis 3 times a week. They have another L set up for me just in case the D doesn't go through before the retires. He said that he wanted to finish up all of his cases so he will most likey be there for the whole summer. I loved that L. I hate that he is ill and I will miss him.

I have slowed down my activity alot, Snodderly because I don't have the energy to do much and when I do I have to force myself to do it. I have to rest alot. I feel so old!!

Thanks for the prayers, I can definately use them right now.

Y

B
B
Take care of your health first, the divorce will be there waiting when you get better.

H
H
I lost your # again, :<{

Bomb 1/06
D dismissed 11/07, attempt reconciliation. Premature.
Divorce final October 31, 2008.
OW looks like bad history. Over.
Still hopeful. Baby steps.
In R with my X.
Page 4 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 6 9 10

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard