Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 12 of 12 1 2 10 11 12
job Offline
YR,
Thinking of you and keeping you in my prayers.

Sit quietly, the answers will reveal themselves when you least expect them to.
The past is gone, the present is a gift and you need to focus on today, allow the future to reveal itself when it is ready.
Y
OP Offline
Y
Thanks Snodderly!

This is not what I wanted at all. I miss my life, but I know it will get better as time goes on.

Y

job Offline
YR,
I understand how you feel. I promise you, it will get better in time. You have to walk through the valley of pain in order to get to the other side. Give yourself permission to feel the pain and then let it go.

We are here for you.

Sit quietly, the answers will reveal themselves when you least expect them to.
The past is gone, the present is a gift and you need to focus on today, allow the future to reveal itself when it is ready.
B
B
YR so many of us here echo your words. I was so very pleased for you when your h appeared to come out of it. The shock and pain of his re-entry into the state must be terrible. Probably worse than the first time.

There is a sense of peace that comes finally, although i think if we are honest all of us, even those who have been here a long time, sometimes have deep regrets at all we have lost, while celebrating the people we have become.

If we hadn't had good marriages we wouldn't have stood for them for so long, and taken so much on the chin. But there is a point when we say enough, and only we can know that point.

Y
OP Offline
Y
snodderly and beatrice

I have some bad days but most of them are good now a days. There is very little communication between us. He calls usually once a week to come and see D. I don't call him at all.

Everyone kept telling me that when he got served that he would call, I knew he wouldn't and he didn't. It didn't bother me. He did call my S though and told him that I was going after his bal*s. Everything isn't on the papers yet. We haven't even started. He has 21 days to respond and then it begins. The only thing that was on the papers was child support for D and that will go for life and even after he dies it will go to his estate. The other was spousal support.

My S said he was afraid my H would be a pauper. I told my son that this was all his choice. My S is feeling sorry for his dad, but I have to look out for D and me!

My H has a rude awakening coming that is for sure!

Thanks for being there for me!!

Y

Page 12 of 12 1 2 10 11 12

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard