Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 11 of 12 1 2 9 10 11 12
I
I
How aggravating this must be for you....just like a kid playing hide and seek...but he is messing with the wrong kid......good luck Cindy....praying for ya......Irma

Done 01/2014
J
J
Quote:
Things were good, and it wasn't my imagination either. My family and friends all saw what I saw. He stunned us all when he walked again!

I can't do this again. I learned alot from last time and I will move forward. It's going to be hard but I know I will make it!

Ditto YR, Ditto.

Everyone was shocked on my end as well - on the outside everything looked perfect. When I look back, as I said in my own thread, the signs were all there, (to me only, I hid it from everyone else) I was just refusing to believe them. I chose instead to believe his words and ignore his actions.

When I tell everyone about the stuff that was going on behind closed doors, all the things that H did behind my back (that I discovered) and I kept hidden from family/friends because I was ashamed, that's when they all say they cannot believe I endured and put up with what I did.

I must say I am not surprised your H is dodging the server. Our H's sound alike in some ways. I don't know what my H is doing. He yammers on and on about how he needs a life (evidently being married in hindering his ability to date, lol) and wants this done but yet he isn't doing anything to move things along. I said the same thing to him last week, about wanting to get this done, etc...and his response to me is "What's up with you today - why are you all of a sudden saying this?" I guess his response was such because I don't reveal anything to him in the way of my feelings. I told him that I guess I feel that once we're divorced, I'll stop letting him hurt me. He says "I'm confused, what did I do?" (ha ha ha!!! Really? What did he do?) And I just said "it's my own fault for allowing things to hurt. I need to get over stuff, that's all." And his reply was "sorry everything I do is wrong"

Alright, sorry for hijacking your thread. Good luck and I will be checking back often.

Me-40 H-41
M: 10 yrs T: 12
S9/D5
ILYBINILWY - Separated: 01/06
Reconciled: 08/06
H depressed again: 02/10
Separated again: 9/17/10
Y
OP Offline
Y
Irma

Thanks for the prayers. I need them.

Jennifer

The only time that I sawsomething wasn't right was the day that he came home and said he wanted a D and that he didn't love me anymore.

Before that he was home every night. We ate dinner together, slept together, went everywhere together. We talked about anything and everything and just enjoyed being together. Then wham!!

Now he is avoiding the server????? I am giving him what he wants or what he thinks he wants! Now it is what I want because I can't do it anymore.

Y

F
F
YR,
Interesting that he still is ducking and dodging and running.

If he wanted to stop things, would you go through with it anyway?

M: 16 years
Bomb 4/07
OW 20s long gone
Divorced 11/09
I remarried New Guy
Cooperative r w/X regarding D

Y
OP Offline
Y
forward

I think it is best that I do go through with it. Who knows if he will run again. I can't do it anymore.

Y

N
N
Originally Posted By: yellowrose
forward

I think it is best that I do go through with it. Who knows if he will run again. I can't do it anymore.

Y

And YR you shouldn't have to. You deserve better. God bless.

Was theotherhalf
XH44
M44
D19
Married 21years
Together 23
Bomb 4/07
OW - MLC
Seperated 8/07
DV 6/09
New Day....
Y