Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Navyguy #2148468 04/20/11 07:23 PM
J
J
There really isn't a between.

Either you are piecing or you aren't.

Experience is a brutal teacher, but you learn. My God, do you learn. - C.S. Lewis

Life is usually all about how you handle Plan B. - Jack3Beans

Listen without defending; Speak without offending - FaithinAK

TRUST THE PROCESS - Cadet

A
A
navy,

I understand your position. I am more or less in the same boat. Although in my case my H never left the house, we were very unstable starting after the bomb, and many times, we spoke about separating, but it never happened. However, lately we had a crisis with our daughter, who started cutting.

Since then H seems to have had a turn around, and has started acting more warm than cold to me, we have been speaking, but really, not much R talk. This is very hard for me, but at this point, I would rather go wth his actions and assume that he is staying or at least assessing the possibiity of staying.

The closest he has gotten to R talk was for him to tell me not to rock the boat now that we are communicating again, and that things are better between us.

I assume from this statement that he wants to work for a better R at least, even if just for the time being. And i am OK with that, anyways there are no guarantees in life.

I still do post in MLC because of two things: 1 is that it may just be an assumption on my part, 2- it is part of the MLC journey, I guess.

But, that said, I find that reading about piecing helps me understand why in spite of the imporved atmosphere, I still feelso frustrated, and also I can see how thoughts of the OW keep on trying to destroy our equilibrium. It even happens to those who have been truly piecig, what more of me, who is not really there yet?

I guess I could use the positive advice I see around here.

Its hard when you see your spouse everyday, I tell you!

Me:49 H:45 D:12 M:14 T:18
Bomb: 6/26/10
EA: 9/3/10, fizzled out slowly, now ???
11/5/11 Retrouvaille
Finally piecing....
Its peaceful at last, but we got a looong way to go
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard