Now, get out there gang - sing and dance - in the rain

M-58
W-56
Married 33 years
BOMB -Sept/10
Separated 8 months

BITS (of Fruit)
Firstlove

"Go Confidently in the direction of YOUR dreams - Live the life you've imagined"
- Thoreau
F
F
Zenygypsy

Just one more thing - when you print out those Fruits and they come barging in with their long faces, remember to

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FW02c5UNGl0&feature=related

Try it - it works

Now -THAT'S entertainment gang

M-58
W-56
Married 33 years
BOMB -Sept/10
Separated 8 months

BITS (of Fruit)
Firstlove

"Go Confidently in the direction of YOUR dreams - Live the life you've imagined"
- Thoreau
D
D
Good luck with your dinner tomorrow night Dixie!

You're going to great and be just fine!!

BITS
Denver

M 43
T 13
W moves out of home 11/2010
Roller coaster from hell 2/2011-5/2012
I request divorce 5/2012
W moves home 6/2012
Good time 7/2012 - 1/2015
I leave 3/2016
process of divorce
D
OP Offline
D
Good Morning BITS,

So, tonight is the dinner/meeting w/ my H. I feel prepared and I feel GOD is with me/for me. Last night at Church Choir I had an amazing time. Several of the ladies prayed for me and I felt at peace for the first time in months.

I'm nervous but, I'm gonna look over my DBing notes from the Coach and my Bible throught out the day to keep me grounded and centered. Dinner is not till 7p. But, I'm leaving work at 4p so I can come home and take my time getting ready. Plus, I want to calm myself and etc.

Whatever happens tonight my fellow BITS, I want to Thank you for standing by me and holding me up. Yall are such a blessing to me!

This is not the path I would've have chosen. But, I feel now that it's part of my journey in life. (We are all growing through this crisis time.) I think, if this would not have happened I'd still be going through life the way I was. I didn't like her much. I missed the real me as much as I missed the H.

So, tonight my goal is simple for me. To show H that I'm back and have a peaceful time with him. Regardless of what he says. I choose JOY over Sorrow!

So, my BITS please keep me and H in your prayers today/tonight?! I need all the prayer warriors I can get!

GOD has it all under control,

Dixie

BITS

Me: 40 H: 39
M: 17 yrs - Together 18 1/2yrs
No kids
Seperated: May 18, 2006
EA/Poss PA with OW for 6 months prior to leaving.
2nd Bomb dropped: Dec. 23, 2010
I just wanted to stop by and wish you luck tonight.

Actually not luck...

Luck is what happens when preparation meets opportunity

There is prepared and unprepared.

You are prepared so you don't need luck.

Have fun tonight and stay focused

BITS

L
L
Dixie,

I am praying so hard for you, girl. I know that you can do this and I know that you are ready.

God does have it all under control. That is the most important thing to remember. And you have a huge prayer circle around you and that just does wonders.

Please, as soon as you can, let us know what happens tonight?

I'm praying for you!

LIS

Me- 40
H - 43
M - 5
T - 14
Separated 2/5/11
D
OP Offline
D
UPDATE BITS:

H just called.

Cancelled Dinner tonight, said he got called into work. Said, with the storm last week and out being sick. That he could'nt tell them no.

He said, "I'm so sorry I know you made time in your schedule to meet with me."

"I won't know till Saturday what next day off they will give me. But, can we reschedule for next week?"

Me: Sure, just let me know I have a lot going on. Thanks for letting me know.

H: Can you talk? Are you in your office?

Me: Sure.

H: Oh, you just sound so business. I didnt want to bother you if you had someone in your office at work.

Me: No, I just have a lot going on today.

H: Well, Again I'm real sorry about Dinner. You got a minute?

Me: Sure

H: Started talking about Dog and how he took her to the park and met a guy w/a male great dane. How it's our dogs new boyfriend and how cute they were....repeated his story about her in the snow. (He told me this last time)

Me: That's funny.

H: Yeah, I took some pictures/video on my phone of her I want to show you. They are real cute.

Me: I'd like to see them.

H: So, do you think you would like to see Dog again and keep her for a bit?

Me: Sure, I always miss her.

H: (Laughed) Yeah, think she misses her Mommie she's been acting crazy. (Laughed)

H: Okay, well I guess I'll go talk to later, have a good day.

Me: Okay, have fun at work.

H: Yea, Fun (laugh).

H: Okay, have a good day. Bye

So, there it is folks. No dinner this evening....I don't know what to think. Part of me thinks its all a lie. The other thinks he is telling the truth. (I mean his work has called him before, except on his day off if he see's the phone number he won't answer cause he knows they are calling him in)

It was odd though, cause he was being very nice about it. I could tell that he was driving...

I don't know what I feel right now. Disappointment, relief, a little anger, grateful, sad and little happy too.

What do yall think BITS?

No kids
L
L
Dixie,

I am so sorry and I know that you are disappointed. Couple of things that jumped out at me:

1) He was being nice. Are you sure all he wanted to ask you about was the dog? I mean, did it sound like he wanted to say something else to you.

2) Ok, this REALLY jumped out to me. He referred to you as mommy. Now, that's what my H did in relation to my cats too. BUT when things went bad, he didn't say that anymore. I was either YOU or LIS.

Other than that, not sure what to think about it. I am glad you kept your composure and did not sound upset at all. Part of me is happy that you were businesslike and that sounded as if it bothered him. Part of me is a little disappointed that you didn't get the chance to cancel first.

I am sorry, Dixie. Let's wait until Saturday and see if he reschedules. Asking about the dog visiting really has me intrigured.

I'm praying for you.

LIS

Me- 40
H - 43
M - 5
T - 14
Separated 2/5/11
D
D
Originally Posted By: dixiegal
He said, "I'm so sorry I know you made time in your schedule to meet with me."

"I won't know till Saturday what next day off they will give me. But, can we reschedule for next week?"

Me: Sure, just let me know I have a lot going on. Thanks for letting me know.

H: Can you talk? Are you in your office?

Me: Sure.

H: Oh, you just sound so business. I didnt want to bother you if you had someone in your office at work.

Me: No, I just have a lot going on today.

H: Well, Again I'm real sorry about Dinner. You got a minute?

Me: Sure

H: Started talking about Dog and how he took her to the park and met a guy w/a male great dane. How it's our dogs new boyfriend and how cute they were....repeated his story about her in the snow. (He told me this last time)

Me: That's funny.

H: Yeah, I took some pictures/video on my phone of her I want to show you. They are real cute.

Me: I'd like to see them.

H: So, do you think you would like to see Dog again and keep her for a bit?

Me: Sure, I always miss her.

H: (Laughed) Yeah, think she misses her Mommie she's been acting crazy. (Laughed)

H: Okay, well I guess I'll go talk to later, have a good day.

Me: Okay, have fun at work.

H: Yea, Fun (laugh).

H: Okay, have a good day. Bye

First off Dixie, if you are accurately describing the words you used in that conversation, that is one of the best jobs of DBing that I've seen. Very well played. "I am busy" not once, but twice!? Zing... Absolutely awesome!

He is wondering what is going on with you. No question in my mind.

Keep doing this Dixie! It is working. Do what WORKS!

Originally Posted By: dixiegal
So, there it is folks. No dinner this evening....I don't know what to think.

What do yall think BITS?

Don't sweat it Dixie! I wouldn't worry about it one bit. I know that it is disappointing, but he was probably being truthful. But it doesn't matter. What matters is what else happened in the conversation that you had on the phone.

It does make me wish that you had cancelled the dinner though. There is a part of me that still thinks that you should have. Maybe next go around.

He still thinks that he has control. But the worm is turning.

BITS
Denver

M 43
T 13
W moves out of home 11/2010
Roller coaster from hell 2/2011-5/2012
I request divorce 5/2012
W moves home 6/2012
Good time 7/2012 - 1/2015
I leave 3/2016
process of divorce
D
OP Offline
D
Denver & LIS,

Thank yall so much! I do feel good at how I handled it! I was pretty calm and matter of fact. I wasnt acting busy, I really was when he called. I only dashed in my office because, I heard his ring tone on my iphone. LOL

I forgot to mention I even laughed when he was telling the story of how the Dog has a new boyfriend. He was describing the male great dane as a big on muscles not so smart type.

Now, that I have had a few moments to think about it.....maybe it just isnt in GOD timing right now? I mean, in the past I could've seen myself falling apart and crying. Yall know what? Not a tear here, not even a feeling of I want to cry?! Who knew that would EVER happen?! So, I guess that's good right?

But, LIS is right. Who cares if he was lying or not. Let's see if I hear from him again this weekend with a offer to still reschedule. I'm just gonna keep on trucking...Monday is a holiday for us. So.....

I have a lot of musician friends...I use to sing with them all back in the day. One of my ole buddies has been asking me to come sit in with them for a set or two. I hadnt felt like singing any blues songs, r & b for a while. But, yall know I kinda feel like I could belt out a few this weekend. Lord knows I could do some writing again... I mean I got REAL material now! LOL

Thank yall BITS-yall are the best ever!

BITS

Dixie

No kids
Page 14 of 16 1 2 12 13 14 15 16

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard