Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 12 1 2 3 4 5 11 12
M
M
Sorry YR. Big (((((hugs))))) to you. Only you can decide when you have had enough. It's bad enough you had to deal with this once before, but a second time is just down right terrible. You deserve to be happy and leave in peace. Remember you have a family here that you can lean on.

Me:35, ex: 36
Sons: 9 & 7
Bomb: July, 2006
Divorced 2009
J
J
I am sorry Yellow. I am very sorry.

Talk to your lawyer, protect your finances and future.

Have you point blank asked him what changed?

Experience is a brutal teacher, but you learn. My God, do you learn. - C.S. Lewis

Life is usually all about how you handle Plan B. - Jack3Beans

Listen without defending; Speak without offending - FaithinAK

TRUST THE PROCESS - Cadet

Y
OP Offline
Y
Jack

My H pretty much has shut me out. Won't talk and now, he has left again. My son just called and apparently my H told him that I said he was a worthless piece of s111 and to get out. I never said that to my H at all and that upsets me that he would even suggest it.

I did ask him when this started how he could kiss me goodbye, tell me that he loved me and would be back shortly and then come home and say he wanted a D. He said that he didn't know and that he didn't think he loved me anymore. This makes no sense at all but it probably does to him. I really think it is depression and he won't get help, even though he said he was thinking about it.

That is the reason I am going to the L, to make sure I don't get into a bad situation.

Y

Y
OP Offline
Y
Miss H

Thanks for the hugs, I really need them right now. I haven't call or made contact with H since he left. I wanted to give him space. The thing is he left all his clothes here toothbrush,razor, etc. He went to work in his prison uniform and that is it. I don't know maybe he bought some new clothes.

Y

J
J
Quote:

H told him that I said he was a worthless piece of s111 and to get out.

If there was nothing in your tone, way, or words...then I'd hazard to guess he is projecting how he feels about himself.

Experience is a brutal teacher, but you learn. My God, do you learn. - C.S. Lewis

Life is usually all about how you handle Plan B. - Jack3Beans

Listen without defending; Speak without offending - FaithinAK

TRUST THE PROCESS - Cadet

I
I
Cindy .....I am so sorry this is happening to you again.....uplifting you in prayer.....my heart is broken reading what is going on in your life again.....
Please take care of yourself......
Irma
Not much going on in my marriage headed for Div court Apr.18 I am not looking foward to that....now my oldest daughter is in MLC she has also left her husband of 24yrs....he of course is beside himself.....glad I found this place so I can help him.... at least to cope.....and all the knowledge I have learned in here will be so very helpful to share with him.....

Done 01/2014
Y
OP Offline
Y
Jack

The thing was I didn't say that about H. Maybe he feels that way about himself, like you said.

Anyway, we have decided to divorce. I think it will be better in the long run. He has found himslef an apartment near work and I can't do this again. It's too bad because I do love him and 29 years of M is a long time.

I fought hard and long but now I need some peace in my life.

Love and prayers to you all!

Y

Y
OP Offline
Y
Irma

I am so sorry. You fought so long! I am sorry to hear about your D too. This is a very hard journey for anyone to indure and our SIL is lucky to have you to help him make it!

Y

C
C
Yellowrose,

I am so sorry.

I hope you find peace.

(((hugs)))

Cat

"Acceptance doesn't mean resignation. It means understanding that something is what it is and there's got to be a way through it."--Michael J. Fox
Y
OP Offline
Y
cat

Right at this moment, the stress has lifted. I hope sleep comes easy tonight.

Thanks for caring.

Y

Page 3 of 12 1 2 3 4 5 11 12

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard