Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 8 of 16 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 15 16
L
L
Oh, seriously, that trip is going to be so much fun! I am so jealous and happy for you all at once. You absolutely deserve a break and a vacation.

I wouldn't worry about not hearing from him yet. I think he's waiting to see if you'll go on the chase. I think you've got him seriously confused because you're not doing it.

I'm wondering, what made him come back the last time? How did you act the last time?

I'm praying for you!

LIS

Me- 40
H - 43
M - 5
T - 14
Separated 2/5/11
F
F
DG, drink one or two for me. HA HA! wink

We want to hear all about the trip when you return. Have a good time, take plenty pictures and post them all over your house to remind yourself that you are the most important person in your world right now. There is nothing wrong with treating yourself right!!

BITS never walk alone!

FOBD

Me: 39
W: 36
T: 15 yrs
M: 9 yrs
S: 09/10

So you can get on with your search, baby
And I can get on with mine
And maybe someday we will find,
That it wasn't really wasted time...
The wine country? Oh man. I hope you are inviting FOBD! LOL just kidding buddy.

DG,

That is great news, a trip right now would prob really lift the spirit. I think it is a great idea.

BITS

D
OP Offline
D
Good Morning My Sweet Friends!

So, trying to say up beat right now. Still have not heard back from H. Plus, North Texas got hit w/another Ice/Snow blast. You our company has closed us down for the day. All the roads in Dallas are closed too frown

Last time, it sent me into a depression...so, I'm gonna clean the house like a crazy person, force myself to scrapbook, clean out some closets and cut coupons! LOL

This will be the 2nd week that Choir has been closed cause of weather! Ugh....so, I'll have my own bible study at the house!

LIS, I hope your right about why he didnt call back...last time I was in South Texas and H was in North Texas. He never stopped calling. He called almost everyday, the longest was 2 days or so. I already accepted my promoiton (move to Dallas). So, he knew I would be coming sooner or later. I didnt pursue him them either...he kept calling and said he wanted to go to see a C and work on our Marriage. That was then...lot has happen since then.

So, I'm sure H isnt shocked that I don't call or anything. I'm then one who freaks out cause, he has pretty much cut all contact.

We'll I'm not gonna think about that today. Today, I'm gonna keep busy and keep trucking w/good ju ju!! LOL

Pss. Looks like my girl friend and I are gonna head to CA in April! I'm looking forward to it for sure!!!

Sending lots of love and prayers to yall! Yall are my angels on earth!!!!!

Me: 40 H: 39
M: 17 yrs - Together 18 1/2yrs
No kids
Seperated: May 18, 2006
EA/Poss PA with OW for 6 months prior to leaving.
2nd Bomb dropped: Dec. 23, 2010
D
OP Offline
D
Sorry for all the typo's!! Geez smile

No kids
H
H
Finally got caught up on your thread.... wow!!! YEAH!!! Love your attitude, love that you were able to deal with the house stuff on your own and love that you did such a great job going dark and with the phone conversation with your H. You go girl!!! You got some great advice on making him pursue a bit.

Me - 38, 2nd M, no living children, 1 forever 6 yr old boy
H - 44, 3rd M, twins 16

Dating 4/07
M 10/08
Bomb #1 12/10
Bomb #2 1/11
Bomb #3 12/11
F
F
Way to go, Dixie! I like your style. I too love cleaning when I get depressed. Since my W left, you can eat off of every surface in the house!!!! grin

Have a good day tomorrow! You deserve it!

BITS never walk alone!!!

FOBD

Me: 39
W: 36
T: 15 yrs
M: 9 yrs
S: 09/10

So you can get on with your search, baby
And I can get on with mine
And maybe someday we will find,
That it wasn't really wasted time...
D
D
That is a PMA for sure Dixie! I'm happy to hear it. The trip to Cali will be fun too!!

BITS
Denver

M 43
T 13
W moves out of home 11/2010
Roller coaster from hell 2/2011-5/2012
I request divorce 5/2012
W moves home 6/2012
Good time 7/2012 - 1/2015
I leave 3/2016
process of divorce
D
OP Offline
D
Morning Ya'll,

So, this morning I'm in a funk. It's Thursday my H only day off. H said, he would call me prior to let me me know if he would be working or not. If he was not, then he wanted us to meet for dinner. That was this past Sunday morning when I spoke to him.

I'm so sad frown and have been in tears all morning. I'm trying so hard to not give up and loose faith. I pray for our marriage to be restored. I'm staying dark and I'm not pursuing at all. But, it feels like he is only moved farther away and disconnected from me.

I just feel that after all this, after everything we've been through that he could see how much I love him and come back. Maybe, I'm a fool for thinking all this. I don't know...

How can someone just walk away like that??? I will never understand it as much as I try....I could never do that to him. I just couldnt hurt him like that on purpose.

I'm sorry yall...I'm just a crying wreck today. Just when I think I have a handle on it. It hits me real hard all over again. I'm so tired...this is on my mind every second of every day. I can not even sleep w/out dreaming of it. When I do sleep.

Valentines Day and my H Birthday is all in the next two weeks. GOD please give me the strength!

No kids
F
F
Dixiegal - hang in there - you are not alone in this - there are many of us in exactly the same situation as you are and can relate 100% to your fears and challenges. I don't know how anyone makes it thru the challenges of separation without God as their source of strength - I simply do not know how anyone does that, I certainly could not. I have gained a lot of encouragement from a book called "Jesus Calling" by Sarah Young - it is a book of daily devotionals and encouragement. If you google it you can find it- I have it on my Kindle so I get to be encouraged each and every morning from God's word.

I encourage you to get a copy and know that God is in fact your strength and will never leave you nor forsake you - even when the world does.

Hang in there - I am now separated after a 33 year marriage to the love of my life -so I know of what you speak - believe me- I know.
Mr. Firstlove

M-58
W-56
Married 33 years
BOMB -Sept/10
Separated 8 months

BITS (of Fruit)
Firstlove

"Go Confidently in the direction of YOUR dreams - Live the life you've imagined"
- Thoreau
Page 8 of 16 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 15 16

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard