Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 5 of 16 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 15 16
L
L
Dixie,

Ugh... are you not sleeping? Why are you up so early? Is this normal for work or are you not sleeping? This post says 3:50, which would mean 2:50 your time?

LIS

Me- 40
H - 43
M - 5
T - 14
Separated 2/5/11
L
L
FOBD... what??? wink I purposely didn't name names in order to protect the guilty smile

Me- 40
H - 43
M - 5
T - 14
Separated 2/5/11
Z
Z
I noticed that all of our senses of humor are coming out more and more.

How cool are we? What does that say about us besides we totally rock!

BITS

M: 48, H: 42 Kids: 0
T: 20 yrs M: 16 yrs. (H's 1st, my 2nd)
WAS/MLC: 12/7/09-I'm not the wife HE deserved
Came home per L: 12/26/09, Left again: 2/6/10
Served: 10/21/10, D FINAL: 6/15/11
L
L
"It's not the days, the hours, the minutes, nor the seconds that count. It's man's actions and reactions to them that make or break his life's journey"

You're right, Gypsy, we do rock!

Me- 40
H - 43
M - 5
T - 14
Separated 2/5/11
S
S
It even cheers me up just reading the humor. The second I saw the part about hiding the booze I thought of FOBD! lol

Seriously though I'd be in the same boat if I was presonally hiding the booze from myself...no good will come of it.

Stay positive everyone!

P.S. I'd love to go anywhere hot at the moment, California sounds perfect to me!! smile

Me - 34
W - 33
M - 8 years
T - 15 years
D7, D5, D2
Bomb Nov 10/2010 "I'm not happy and INILWY"
W Staying for the kids Mar 13/2011
D
OP Offline
D
Good Afternoon Yall!

Snowed in...the city is a mess...everyone is trying to fly in for SuperBowl. But, our airports are closed down!! I live outside the city where the roads are less traveled. So, I'm home again-work is shut down! UGH!!!

Lis, I don't sleep much these days...just 4 hours or so. I still dream all kinds of craziness. Every 4/5 days though I pass out for 6-8 hours! Trust me I'd do anything to make it stop. I woke this morning cause, I was DREAMING that I got a text from H that said, "ILY and I wanna come home!"

I know just a dream.....but, that kinda tells ya what I have to shake off ya know? I think I did pretty good so far...I got dressed went outside in the snow and made a snow angel! I took lots of pics. Heck, I felt kinda peaceful. But, alas I'm running out of things to do...I mean I can only clean and organize so much! LOL

I've been trying to find my H's P90X tapes...figure I could put all my focus into working out and becoming a Cougar!!! J/J LOL
But, seriously I think it would help me sleep and clear my mind. (Plus, I would like to look awesome if/when I see H again.)

We'll friends...back to keeping busy...

Prayers to all always,

Dixie

Me: 40 H: 39
M: 17 yrs - Together 18 1/2yrs
No kids
Seperated: May 18, 2006
EA/Poss PA with OW for 6 months prior to leaving.
2nd Bomb dropped: Dec. 23, 2010
L
L
Just for the record, FOBD, the following people have called you out:

1) FOBD
2) ScaredinCanada (I swear I'm cracking up!)

I named no one!!! wink

Me- 40
H - 43
M - 5
T - 14
Separated 2/5/11
S
S
Quote:
I've been trying to find my H's P90X tapes...figure I could put all my focus into working out and becoming a Cougar!!! J/J LOL
But, seriously I think it would help me sleep and clear my mind. (Plus, I would like to look awesome if/when I see H again.)

grin Well......you go girl!

It is not about what you feel should work in your M. It is about doing the work that gets the right results. Do what works!
L
L
P90X is an awesome program!!!! That is such a great plan!!! You are not going to believe the confidence starting a program like that will instill in you. I started working out with a personal trainer in December and I feel like I can kick butt! You need that right now.

Now, with that said, you need more sleep. 4 hours is inadequate especially if you are starting a workout program. Hopefully, the program will allow you to sleep better. However, have you thought about talking to the doctor for some help? Maybe some anti-anxiety medication would help? I don't know, I'm not a doctor, I only play one here. But there has got to be something you can do to get more restful sleep.

I love the snow angels. That sounds like fun!!!

I wish you were here organizing my house. I used to be organized right before my life went into the toilet. My Christmas tree is still up! Oh well.

Hang in there, Dixie. I'm praying for you, sweetie!

LIS

Me- 40
H - 43
M - 5
T - 14
Separated 2/5/11
F
F
Lost, it is hard for me to get pissed at you for getting me labeled as the "town drunk" when I am laughing so hard I just pee'ed a bit in my pants. Opps! I am so glad we can find some laughter on here. I am also glad to see that you are in such a good mood that you can poke some fun. I like hearing that my BITS are feeling good tonight. I hope you are doing well!!

Dixie, I highly recommend the P90X routine. Looking good leads to feeling good. I have put on 8 lbs in the past three months and I still have not yet had to push my belt forward by a notch. This means that am I putting on muscle instead of fat. I have never looked better. Who knew that I would have to get dumped by my W to look better??? These are strange times we are living in these days, my friends. And please, get some sleep. Four hours is not enough. You need to take care of yourself or you are going to end up in a bad state. There is nothing wrong with asking your doc for something to sleep. Sleep and proper nourishment are very important. That is why I spent two hours in the gym today and then polished off my evening with 20 hot wings and a bucket of fries. OK, bad example, but you get my point.

Capt. FOBD's second order... GET SOME SLEEP!

I will expect a full report on Monday. wink

BITS never walk alone!

FOBD

Me: 39
W: 36
T: 15 yrs
M: 9 yrs
S: 09/10

So you can get on with your search, baby
And I can get on with mine
And maybe someday we will find,
That it wasn't really wasted time...